MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

What did he say about the "Toxic" singer 4:20 to 5:00 and who was the little girl? please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TogAgW2EVg&list=UU6VG3K1Lf6XgW1koIScRvxg

First he tells Garou: I can't believe you didn't push the botton, since you do have a weird voice, so beautiful and so strong which has given to you an international career.

Then he tells the guy that his voice could be chosen to fit in a Tim Burton movie, and he has accepted to do the voice to find and work with voices like this one. There are 55 people inside you that can help you to sing. You can draw a bit from pop, a bit from folk, but you will be always yourself

Underwater is number 10 on Itunes Charts :thumb_yello:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First he tells Garou: I can't believe you didn't push the botton, since you do have a weird voice, so beautiful and so strong which has given to you an international career.

Then he tells the guy that his voice could be chosen to fit in a Tim Burton movie, and he has accepted to do the voice to find and work with voices like this one. There are 55 people inside you that can help you to sing. You can draw a bit from pop, a bit from folk, but you will be always yourself

thank you!

Watched all the vids on youtube. Deff gonna watch the next show too. :naughty: I loved it. I didn't watch x factor because I couldn't understand a word, but now I discover Mika as a judge. He's amazing, can't wait to see him as a coach.

That was so enjoyable! Even though I understood about two things-what's your name, and the word chanson. But you can get a lot from body language and expressions. I was thrilled because I figured wouldn't have any luck with a connection here in the US. But it was perfect. But LONG! What commitment. I got nothing done all afternoon. I couldn't even do stuff during commericals because I wanted to watch them too! Europeans either have longer attention spans or less to do on a Saturday night. :aah: Anyway, really enjoyable. I don't watch any of these shows in the US because they have become a freak show. This seemed much kinder. I like the vibe among the judges. They all seem cool. Some good talent too. I liked Marina. Did not like the girl who sang Underwater. Mika hit new levels of adorable. When he was tallking to the guitarist with the damaged hand, I didn't understand a word he says to him, but I could feel and see the kindness. If anyonewould be kind enough I'd love to read a summary.I know French already love him,but I think it's grown deeper. I've read on Twitter

That his songs are rising on the itunes charts. Well I'm hooked. But how am I going to get away with 3 1/2 hours in front of the computer on a Saturday afternoon? With my tablet to follow Twitter and MFC and my phone to translate. The lengths I go to. ?..:blush-anim-cl:

Yes he has hit a new level of adorable and I totally melted in a puddle :swoon:

I can't get over how wonderful that evening with Mika was :mikalove:

Underwater is number 10 on Itunes Charts :thumb_yello:

:yay:

I had a look at the whole charts

#10 Underwater

#70 Relax

#76 EMD

#113 Grace Kelly

#155 Rain

#170 Love Today

#193 Happy Ending

Lollipop, Big Girl and Celebrate are also up in the Pop Charts.

#14 TOOL

#42 LICM

#106 TBWKTM

(Respectively #5, 13 and 25 in the Pop Charts)

The Mika effect is on!

The charts right now ! :yay:

#8 Underwater

#61 Elle Me Dit

#62 Relax, Take It Easy

#108 Grace Kelly

#116 Rain

#143 Love Today

#191 Lollipop

#209 Happy Ending

#243 Big Girl

#10 The Origin of Love