MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Amir sang 'Counting stars' (One Republic) :wink2:

I'm glad Amir was picked by the audience because it was obvious looking at Jenifer that she expected Manon to be chosen (I heard and read she's one of the favourite) and she would have chosen Ginie Line.

He sang Counting Stars from One Republic

Oh great! Nice song, thanks!

I hope ill watch the full episode soon.. didnt make it tonight.

And the suit? I dont know... intresting! Not so bad.. very lebanease:naughty:

Spleen sang Bjork's song 'it's all so quiet', Caroline (I love her!!) sang 'Somewhere only we know' and Kendji sang a French song from Amel Bent. Go go let's vote for Caroline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww....

Just when Spleen had finally won me over.

What a fun show. I loved it!

OK. Night, lovlies. Off to dinner, then home to vote.

Awwww....

Just when Spleen had finally won me over.

What a fun show. I loved it!

OK. Night, lovlies. Off to dinner, then home to vote.

His performance was really good tonight but last week :doh: Well, I thought the audience would choose Spleen and prayed for Caroline. I was wrong.

I didn't see the whole thing. I came in when Jenifer was singing with her talents. I thought it was a lot of fun, questionable butterfly suits and all. Much more fast paced. So did each team lose one singer? How are the audience votes counted? How many are left? So many questions, but I'm not quite getting the structure.

BTW, I love Caroline. Is she from France or Quebec? Imagine getting to stand on a little light up block and sing with Mika? I don't know how she keeps her composure. Was it just me, or did he look just ravishing in the scenes where he's coaching his team? With the blue jacket and polka dot shirt? Something about his eyes and hair....I can still fangurl properly after all these months.

Edited by ceebs

I didn't see the whole thing. I came in when Jenifer was singing with her talents. I thought it was a lot of fun, questionable butterfly suits and all. Much more fast paced. So did each team lose one singer? How are the audience votes counted? How many are left? So many questions, but I'm not quite getting the structure.

BTW, I love Caroline. Is she from France or Quebec? Imagine getting to stand on a little light up block and sing with Mika? I don't know how she keeps her composure. Was it just me, or did he look just ravishing in the scenes where he's coaching his team? With the blue jacket and polka dot shirt? Something about his eyes and hair....I can still fangurl properly after all these months.

Caroline is from New Brunswick, another Canadian province :wub2:

Caroline is from New Brunswick, another Canadian province :wub2:

You must be very proud of her. She's wonderful.

I thought I heard them discussing Canada. Some French must be getting absorbed into my thick skull. Garou is too, right?

You must be very proud of her. She's wonderful.

I thought I heard them discussing Canada. Some French must be getting absorbed into my thick skull. Garou is too, right?

Garou is from Quebec, like I am!

Yes, they talk about where she's from.

I really like her, she's a great singer and really sweet. And totally fangurls on Mika:thumb_yello:

Mika sang 'I just can't get enough' with his 3 talents.

From Depeche Mode? I hate that song. :aah:

So is it done?

How was it ? A little more fun than usual or what?

Certain more fast paced...

I loved it :wub2:

I felt like dancing :woot_jump:

Much better and more fun than the original, check it out Annie, it's different!

I actually found myself enjoying songs I ate during The Voice and I found out they can be a lot nicer sang by someone else :shocked:

Lots of great performances

People called to save one of the three candidates of a team and their own coach saved another one, so two only were left ...I loved the part when Mika told Caroline to look into his eyes :swoon:

I hope someone makes a gif of this :blush-anim-cl:

It was totally fascinating :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Mika sang 'I just can't get enough' with his 3 talents.

[VIDEO]

'I just can't get enough'

tf1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/extraits/mika-caroline-savoie-kendji-et-spleen-reprennent-en-direct-just-8394872.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168273438 :wub2:

YT

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YT link

Not exactly. He just begged someone to help him to do a gig over there. Of course, we would love it.

For Nina and Eriko, here we go (

)

To me they are perfect, they are amazing. I’m delighted to have them in my team.

I’m really looking forward to continue with the live shows cause I know I have all I need to some super beautiful things.

There is a video of Mika with Caroline (he has chosen "Somewhere only we know" of Keane for her):

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/coulisses/repetitions-mika-a-choisi-somewhere-only-we-know-de-keane-pour-8394933.html

On vimeo for people outside of France, thanks a lot to Ysa who posted it! :

https://vimeo.com/90993193

He is very good, I like to see him to coach!

Can anyone translate it, please? :original:

thank you very much :thumb_yello:

[VIDEO]

Jenifer, Mika, Garou et Florent Pagny ouvrent le bal des grands shows en direct !

13654326954_703f6a1bde_c.jpg

tf1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/extraits/jenifer-mika-garou-et-florent-pagny-ouvrent-le-bal-des-grands-8394874.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168272979 :thumb_yello:

YT

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YT link