MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Can anyone do the translation of the parts (live show and Suite) where there are Mika and his team talking, please?

There are also some funny parts of La Suite, like when Caroline talks and a scene where everyone laughs because Florent Pagny says something while Jenifer is talking, but they speak too fast to understand.Would be nice to translate them.

Thank you in advance! :original:

Also Fréro Delavega's rehearsals video, please! It's on Vimeo, too (thanks a lot to Ysa!)

https://vimeo.com/91730344

If someone can write at least the conversations in French, I can then do the translation in English. :original:

Edited by charlie20

So, how is it going tonight? :aah:

So far, good. People are going to hate Mika's suit, but it's better than last week. He's been quiet so far. Jenifer is actually looking pregnant, and lovely. Petit Romething was really good, and Wesley was awesome. That's about it.

As ceebs said, he was all calm and quiet for half the show - except when he was b*tching out, nothing was good enough for him, every song was badly chosen etc etc. Florent Pagny was like "wow, he's on top form tonight" xd. But we just went through his team and it has apparently switch him on again. The jumping everywhere is back, and so is the giggling and the full package. Truth is he is allowed to, his team really ruled tonight.

He also sang Elle me dit with his team, from a technical point of view it was a real mess (We couln't really hear their voices, I don't know but it's like there was something wrong with the mics.. well I don't know I need to watch it again but it sounded weird) but they managed to put the set on fire no matter what so.... yeah!

Edited by Melyssa

As ceebs said, he was all calm and quiet for half the show - except when he was b*tching out, nothing was good enough for him, every song was badly chosen etc etc. Florent Pagny was like "wow, he's on top form tonight" xd. But we just went through his team and it has apparently switch him on again. The jumping everywhere is back, and so is the giggling and the full package. Truth is he is allowed to, his team really ruled tonight.

He also sang Elle me dit with his team, from a technical point of view it was a real mess (We couln't really hear their voices, I don't know but it's like there was something wrong with the mics.. well I don't know I need to watch it again but it sounded weird) but they managed to put the set on fire no matter what so.... yeah!

I agree with all that. Except the b*itching part, because I couldn't really tell what he was saying. But it was fun. I hated that he had to get rid of someone, because they were all so good, and I thought Marina was a front runner.

So far, good. People are going to hate Mika's suit, but it's better than last week. He's been quiet so far. Jenifer is actually looking pregnant, and lovely. Petit Romething was really good, and Wesley was awesome. That's about it.

Him being in a bad mood was expected... About the performance, maybe he hasn't recovered his voice yet? I'm looking forward to seeing the video tomorrow. Thank you :huglove:

Ok so now the 2d part is over and to be honest, tonight was weird. It felt like he was going on and off and on again - I'm not saying that he was necessary upset, maybe just really tired and still sick, maybe a mix of both, or maybe I'm the one who was off; but it's like at some moments he was somewhere else. I won't try to explain it because I'm not really on top form ( I've decided that it would be really cool to catch a big cold too, I'm that devoted :aah: ) so I may just have distorted everything I've seen. I'll just wait to see if I'm the only one who felt it that way- and for once I would be happy to be, actually.

Ok so now the 2d part is over and to be honest, tonight was weird. It felt like he was going on and off and on again - I'm not saying that he was necessary upset, maybe just really tired and still sick, maybe a mix of both, or maybe I'm the one who was off; but it's like at some moments he was somewhere else. I won't try to explain it because I'm not really on top form ( I've decided that it would be really cool to catch a big cold too, I'm that devoted :aah: ) so I may just have distorted everything I've seen. I'll just wait to see if I'm the only one who felt it that way- and for once I would be happy to be, actually.

I saw the show and I think I have to agree with you but want to wait until I saw it a second time. He was not the one he was all the other shows tonight. But I have to say I didn´t understand what he said, I only have a clue about that :wink2:

I saw the show and I think I have to agree with you but want to wait until I saw it a second time. He was not the one he was all the other shows tonight. But I have to say I didn´t understand what he said, I only have a clue about that :wink2:

I agree with you too, he was not the same :aah:

Very professional but not making the show as usual...even my husband noticed that Garou talked and Pagny talked a lot but that's because Mika talked less..

when his team was on stage he seemed happier though

Edited by crazyaboutmika

After his week, who can blame him? It also could just be me, but it seemed like the other coaches were giving him a little extra support, especially during the introductions.

Hi guys,

sorry to be late for the report :wink2: I planned not to do one (I'm leaving for a 2 weeks vacation tomorrow morning early and NO luggage is ready :aah::aah:) but I see that there are some questions :teehee:

To go straight to the point: I have not watched the replay of yesterday show yet, but we were many fans there, and many of us had the same feeling than you: He was not in a good mood. Tired, sad, preoccupied, personnal problems realted or not to the events of this week, a mix of everything, nobody knows, but this was obvious. More than usual: he was really tired these last weeks, but yesterday evening was much more than that, he was like you said "not here" during many parts of the show.

But he stayed very professional, managing to focus when he had something to say (unfortunately, he was asked to give his opinion everytime he had not liked the performance :teehee: and then these people were the ones not chosen :mf_rosetinted:), Elle me dit was a mess, right, but it was fun for us :wub2:

As expected, he didn't stop after the show. Now I hope he will feel better soon.

Hi guys,

sorry to be late for the report :wink2: I planned not to do one (I'm leaving for a 2 weeks vacation tomorrow morning early and NO luggage is ready :aah::aah:) but I see that there are some questions :teehee:

To go straight to the point: I have not watched the replay of yesterday show yet, but we were many fans there, and many of us had the same feeling than you: He was not in a good mood. Tired, sad, preoccupied, personnal problems realted or not to the events of this week, a mix of everything, nobody knows, but this was obvious. More than usual: he was really tired these last weeks, but yesterday evening was much more than that, he was like you said "not here" during many parts of the show.

But he stayed very professional, managing to focus when he had something to say (unfortunately, he was asked to give his opinion everytime he had not liked the performance :teehee: and then these people were the ones not chosen :mf_rosetinted:), Elle me dit was a mess, right, but it was fun for us :wub2:

As expected, he didn't stop after the show. Now I hope he will feel better soon.

Thanks Melanie :flowers2:

I didn't like how Elle Me Dit sounded :emot-sad:but maybe was for the contestants.

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for this report, I was actually waiting to hear from the people who went to the live show yesterday :wub2:

From what I've seen he looked really quiet compared to the previous shows. Also, and please correct me if you saw something different, it seemed to me that he didn't interact much with the other coachs.

I'm sure he will be fine next week, though. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for this report, I was actually waiting to hear from the people who went to the live show yesterday :wub2:

From what I've seen he looked really quiet compared to the previous shows. Also, and please correct me if you saw something different, it seemed to me that he didn't interact much with the other coachs.

I'm sure he will be fine next week, though. :thumb_yello:

I don't remember if he interacted more or less than usual with the other coaches. he had less energy, that's sure, and as I said, he seemed half asleep / thinking to something else quite often (you know, his eyes are watching the performance, but you know his mind is not there because his eyes are not moving at all :naughty:)

I'm sure he will be fine after 2 days :mf_rosetinted: well, I hope :blush-anim-cl:

I was at the studio too yesterday and yes we all felt the same about him. I really wondered if his mood would show on TV (because for example last week he was really sick and I don't think it showed) and apparently it did.. Unfortunately with last week's events we were not that surprised and were kind of expecting it, discussing it while queuing. As someone mentioned he did seem a bit better when it was his team's turn, and I don't know how he felt about Elle Me Dit but he made us all (fans and non fans) completely crazy.. I loved it :wub2: