MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

[VIDEO]

Jenifer, Mika, Garou et Florent Pagny ouvrent le bal des grands shows en direct !

13654326954_703f6a1bde_c.jpg

tf1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/extraits/jenifer-mika-garou-et-florent-pagny-ouvrent-le-bal-des-grands-8394874.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168272979 :thumb_yello:

YT

don't work for me...says to me "impossible connect to vk.com"

At the party after the Swatch signing he mentioned it. So living in hope that it is for real.

I just heard on tv that there is going to be a Celeb Big Brother in a couple of months, I hope to God that's not what he means!

oh my God, I hope not! :aah:

[VIDEO]

Jenifer, Mika, Garou et Florent Pagny ouvrent le bal des grands shows en direct !

tf1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/extraits/jenifer-mika-garou-et-florent-pagny-ouvrent-le-bal-des-grands-8394874.html

YT

Thank you so much!

And that suit is GORGEOUS! That's all.

When they sang "I just can't get enough" I have one burning question.

How exactly the the performers get up on those pedestals ?

Those pedestals were going up and down,you can see it around 1:47 here,in Eriko's vid:

:wink2: Edited by krysady

[VIDEO]

YT

:thumb_yello: Thanka a million Eriko !!:huglove: It was a great medley, and MIKA looks stunning in this very mikaish and crazy suit - perfect clothes for this "party-eve" - something only he can wear, without looking like a clown :aah: I also loved "I just can't get enough" with his team - so much joy!! :fisch:

OMG thank you!! there's something wrong with Mikawebsite.com!

Thanks so much Chris! :huglove:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

No download? :emot-sad:

I just did it with Video DownloadHelper,but I guess there's many other ways to do it as well :wink2:

Edited by krysady

Garou looks like he's watching a hockey game at his friend's house which is not much better than Mika's horrific eyesore of a chintzy sofa cover/suit. Isn't there a happy medium where these men can just wear something smart to look attractive on television? I mean they can wear their pajamas or one of Cher's costumes circa 1973 in another setting for all I care but this is TV ffs. People are actually watching you and you owe it to their eyes to make an effort without going overboard :naughty:

I don't know if I can ever catch up with this show. I was not even tired but literally fell asleep yesterday trying to watch Garou pick his team from a couple of weeks ago. I really do like some of these singers but the format of the show is just dragging on too long. And I don't like the way they group people together to do the eliminations. It didn't make sense for Garou to eliminate Melissa Bon when he has weaker singers on his team. She should not have been pitted against his two strongest.

And am I hearing that Manon was not chosen? Come on she is one of the best Anyway don't tell me. I will try to catch up and don't want any more spoilers. :aah:

Garou looks like he's watching a hockey game at his friend's house which is not much better than Mika's horrific eyesore of a chintzy sofa cover/suit. Isn't there a happy medium where these men can just wear something smart to look attractive on television? I mean they can wear their pajamas or one of Cher's costumes circa 1973 in another setting for all I care but this is TV ffs. People are actually watching you and you owe it to their eyes to make an effort without going overboard :naughty:

I don't know if I can ever catch up with this show. I was not even tired but literally fell asleep yesterday trying to watch Garou pick his team from a couple of weeks ago. I really do like some of these singers but the format of the show is just dragging on too long. And I don't like the way they group people together to do the eliminations. It didn't make sense for Garou to eliminate Melissa Bon when he has weaker singers on his team. She should not have been pitted against his two strongest.

And am I hearing that Manon was not chosen? Come on she is one of the best Anyway don't tell me. I will try to catch up and don't want any more spoilers. :aah:

No, Manon was chosen by Jenifer!!!! She's still among the candidates ;) It's Ginie Line who was eliminated last night.

I loved Melissa too.

No, Manon was chosen by Jenifer!!!! She's still among the candidates ;) It's Ginie Line who was eliminated last night.

I loved Melissa too.

Oh good. I think she and Caroline are the best of the girls. I find it totally absurd that Jacythne was eliminated so Mika can continue to fawn over Spleen's weirdness and keep two guys "singing" about being motherf*cking pimps. WTF. :aah: And even Kendji, who's adorable and sings quite well. Like Spleen he is also a one-trick pony and the Spanish thing has gotten old. All of that happy singing about the Hotel California made no sense. The lyrics in English are dark and twisted. It's not supposed to be a festive song.

Okay sorry I'm still behind. :naughty:

Oh good. I think she and Caroline are the best of the girls. I find it totally absurd that Jacythne was eliminated so Mika can continue to fawn over Spleen's weirdness and keep two guys "singing" about being motherf*cking pimps. WTF. :aah: And even Kendji, who's adorable and sings quite well. Like Spleen he is also a one-trick pony and the Spanish thing has gotten old. All of that happy singing about the Hotel California made no sense. The lyrics in English are dark and twisted. It's not supposed to be a festive song.

Okay sorry I'm still behind. :naughty:

+1 with the bolded parts

I didn't like Jacinthe very much but her version of 'let it be 'was good and Spleen's interpretation of 'Ziggy' was totally ridiculous, not moving at all (it's meant to be a moving song about a girl who's in love with a gay friend).

I only disagree with your view of Frero Dela Vega. A kind of reggae version of 50 cent' s song was :thumb_yello: (I'm not a fan of rap music)

I also think Natacha (Team Garou) does the same tricks every week. She's got annoying vocal tics. When she manages to get rid of them, she's not bad at all.

Edited by macboll

+1 with the bolded parts

I didn't like Jacinthe very much but her version of 'let it be 'was good and Spleen's interpretation of 'Ziggy' was totally ridiculous, not moving at all (it's meant to be a moving song about a girl who's in love with a gay friend).

I only disagree with your view of Frero Dela Vega. A kind of reggae version of 50 cent' s song was :thumb_yello: (I'm not a fan of rap music)

I also think Natacha (Team Garou) does the same tricks every week. She's got annoying vocal tics. When she manages to get rid of them, she's not bad at all.

Maybe it's because I already saw her last season of La Voix, but I don't like Jacynthe... She screams too much and overdo it every single time she sings.

Maybe it's because I already saw her last season of La Voix, but I don't like Jacynthe... She screams too much and overdo it every single time she sings.

Well said and I've never seen her before The Voice 3 :wink2:

Yes Jacynthe was not the best on the show but she is a SINGER and should have gone farther than some of the others who advanced after her. The boys are great at what they do but they don't even qualify as a singer since there are two of them ffs. :naughty: They would have been a great act on a different show like X Factor or whatever and really are probably better off doing their own thing and not on a reality show at all. Same with the other guy with the cello who was already eliminated. I really liked him a lot but this isn't really the show for it.

Yes Jacynthe was not the best on the show but she is a SINGER and should have gone farther than some of the others who advanced after her. The boys are great at what they do but they don't even qualify as a singer since there are two of them ffs. :naughty: They would have been a great act on a different show like X Factor or whatever and really are probably better off doing their own thing and not on a reality show at all. Same with the other guy with the cello who was already eliminated. I really liked him a lot but this isn't really the show for it.

His name is Quentin if I remember well.

I've never watched X Factor. The Voice 3 is the first musical competition I've ever watched (it sounds like I was born yesterday :teehee:).

But I understand your view. You seem more like Florent Pagny! He's looking for singers and real voices with the right notes at the right time.

When they sang "I just can't get enough" I have one burning question.

How exactly the the performers get up on those pedestals ?

Mika probably just stepped right up. :naughty: