MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

About the voting time, the contestants all have the same amount of time but, as you said, it makes it more based on the previous performance and/or personnality and voice, than on the live performance.

They should let people vote for hours and announce the results on the following show. Not only is their voting scheme effectively pointless but the live show is a real mess and it would help if the judges were not ridiculously rushed into making a decision. Whoever is doing the production on the live numbers is doing a stellar job. But the cameras are all over the place (there was an inadvertent ass shot at one point until they switched to another camera :aah:), the judges are talking over each other and half don't get to comment at all, they are playing music to try to wrap it up like they do on awards shows because it doesn't seem to be understood how much time they have to speak, etc. It was really sloppy and the coaches should have time to absorb the performances and think about what they will do depending on how the vote goes.

They should let people vote for hours and announce the results on the following show. Not only is their voting scheme effectively pointless but the live show is a real mess and it would help if the judges were not ridiculously rushed into making a decision. Whoever is doing the production on the live numbers is doing a stellar job. But the cameras are all over the place (there was an inadvertent ass shot at one point until they switched to another camera :aah:), the judges are talking over each other and half don't get to comment at all, they are playing music to try to wrap it up like they do on awards shows because it doesn't seem to be understood how much time they have to speak, etc. It was really sloppy and the coaches should have time to absorb the performances and think about what they will do depending on how the vote goes.

I agree and I hope it was only because it was the first live show and that they will make it better next time, but I'm not sure about it :naughty:

The coaches had really not enough time to take a proper decision (even if, in Mika's case, it was not difficult to choose, his choice was very logical), I don't remember who, I think Jenifer, was really lost: just coming back from singing (and jumping everywhere :teehee:), half seated and you already must tell your decision!

Hello everybody!

I was at yesterday's live show with other fans, and it was FUUUUUUUN!! :wub2::wub2:

Thank you for your report! :flowers2: It was nice to see so many familiar faces on TV :thumb_yello:

Back from our evening at The Voice

The show had a duplex with the NEWS of Claire Chazal

We arrived GGGN , Isa and me at 4 PM in Paris and turned 30 mins to park the car and then 30 more mins to find THE studio within the Plain.

Then we found our little group of Mikafans out and stood with everybody there in the queue. The followings were super nice . After being driven like cattle , we could find place in the new studio (217 ) in the triangle of the edge of the foreground next to Garou!

Great place and all together , we had a great evening! It's long, it hurts the feet but what it feels good to get together with Mika !

He spotted us when he arrived on the set and we got a great smile of Mika ♥

Handsome in his butterflied suit, he started the live show by Relax sung by Garou on which he sung too. He laughed at the beginning of the song sung by the "soft" Garou's voice !

By cons , he was super sick, our Mika, he had bright eyes, runny nose and coughing all the time, it was painful to see . He didn't go out after the show , he came to say hello to us at the end and let us know, we didn't have to wait for nothing this time !

He had a telling-off again because he was too negative to a candidate ... he was just sincere!And again because he was too long ... "welcome to the live shows" . Asked him to calm down when he was already calm. Finally , apart from that , it was fun and he enjoyed it.

He made the cover of I just can't get enough and that reminded us of a white striped pants and the sexiest butt of the world MMMHHHHH he was still sexy in his beautiful butterflied pants huh !

Garou has lost the use of his left eye while the performance of Manon: he had the laser full face!

Pagny and Garou mocked Jen (OK I laughed a little bit too loud ... ) Garou was crying by laughing and we looked at each other! I was tired ! I had a stomach ache by laughing!

In short, it was fine, we had a great evening and Mika was happy to see his fans!

This will be our only live but it was worth it !

14040611083117438012128945.jpg

Us by Nikos

14040611091117438012128947.jpg

Selfie with Nikos' phone by Jen

14040611204717438012128963.jpg

Our group outside

Mika asked who brought his camera to take a picture of us on the set (that he was asked to take) and Nikos was doing something else ... huh, cameras on a set , it's a bit forbidden Mika

Edited by LENA MACHU

I think tonight Amir will be interviewed live from France via skype in the Israeli tv :teehee::teehee:

Not sure it will happen cuz he deleted the post later, so i'll see... Anyway i'll tell you if it will be intresting (=mika) :mf_rosetinted:

I was there too, what a great day once again! I haven't got much to add to the few reports already posted, but just wanted to say it was so nice to be all together once again (almost felt like a gig for Just Can't Get Enough didn't it?) and Mika is just such a sweetheart and so professional even when he's feeling sick (nothing new but it continues to impress me) :wub2:

BTW, I think all the people you see behind Nikos when he talks (with Nina, Miri etc) are MFCers :original: You won't see me bc I was trying to hide a bit when they were there :teehee:

Thanks for your reports Melanie and Lena :original: It's always nice to see it a little bit from the live viewer perspective :thumb_yello:

Thanks Lena too! Wishing I could have been with you, girls!

Now about next show, I won 2 places that I won't be able to use. (I had once again the idea to make a short trip to Paris, but as usual it won't be possible.) I keep one for Camille, and the second one is still available. But my quesion is (Mélanie, my dear, help! :wink2:): is it possible to transfer the place as I read that they control the ID card at the entrance? (To tThose who where there, do you confirm?)

Thanks Lena too! Wishing I could have been with you, girls!

Now about next show, I won 2 places that I won't be able to use. (I had once again the idea to make a short trip to Paris, but as usual it won't be possible.) I keep one for Camille, and the second one is still available. But my quesion is (Mélanie, my dear, help! :wink2:): is it possible to transfer the place as I read that they control the ID card at the entrance? (To tThose who where there, do you confirm?)

you can call them to change the name.

sent you an MP

Just finished watching it...

Was it just me or did Kendji not sing at all in I Just Can't Get Enough?

It was good, don't get me wrong,but you could tell that Mika chose it because its a song that really suits him and he had been a bit shaky at the beginning when he sang Jenifer's song...

I really don't like the suit, even if it's Valentino...

thank you to Melanie who kindly invited me to the show and the weekend in paris

I was very happy to spend goof time with all the fans and of course to see Mika

Unfortunately the poor was sick but he was very friendly with us

sorry for my poor english

I agree and I hope it was only because it was the first live show and that they will make it better next time, but I'm not sure about it :naughty:

The coaches had really not enough time to take a proper decision (even if, in Mika's case, it was not difficult to choose, his choice was very logical), I don't remember who, I think Jenifer, was really lost: just coming back from singing (and jumping everywhere :teehee:), half seated and you already must tell your decision!

I totally agree with you. It looks horrible that the coaches have to run to their sit just after singing, and make choice like that...

But I don't think they'll change it, I don't know in french TV, but generally, every show has a script or a rundown (since it's live now) that has been approved from months ago, so by now, it would represent a lot of money to make an important change in the structure of the show

Enough with stereotypes…

Mika in Women’s Valentino.

http://unelibanaiseaparis.com/en/2014/04/07/mika-en-valentino-femme/

'. . . a cool bespoke suit for the coolest and chicest pop star on the planet!'

Bkeu21QIAAAj0Td.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanka a million Eriko !!:huglove: It was a great medley, and MIKA looks stunning in this very mikaish and crazy suit - perfect clothes for this "party-eve" - something only he can wear, without looking like a clown :aah:

I also loved "I just can't get enough" with his team - so much joy!! :fisch:

BkevrdRIcAAJwna.jpg

Woah! Well, I did say I was looking for ward to seeing a spectacular new outfit.....:shocked:

They all look a bit wacky besides Garou.

I think I need to see it live to make a final judgement.

*heads for desktop computer*

BkevUw7IMAAAR02.jpg

Bkenb-HIMAAKGh_.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

I think tonight Amir will be interviewed live from France via skype in the Israeli tv :teehee::teehee:

Not sure it will happen cuz he deleted the post later, so i'll see... Anyway i'll tell you if it will be intresting (=mika):mf_rosetinted:

So i took a video, here it is:

It was nice to see Mika again :wub2:

But most of it was about Amir, he said he got engaged and hopes to release a french album.. and then a fan came and wanted to take a pic with him :naughty: so a bit of French for you :wink2:

VIDEO the VOICE

Répétitions : Mika aux Fréro Delavega « On n’est pas au pays des Bisounours ! »

En exclusivité pour MYTF1, Mika et son duo Fréro Delavega nous invitent à une session de répétition. L’occasion pour eux de nous révéler une information capitale : ils chanteront « Je ne veux pas travailler » de Pink Martini. Et après une première démonstration devant Mika, le coach franco-libanais est… mécontent de la prestation de ses talents ! D’habitude si enthousiaste lorsqu’il s’agit de commenter les performances de ses talents, Mika ne se satisfait pas de cette interprétation et demande à son duo plus d’authenticité ! Les Fréro Delavega ont beau chanter « Je ne veux pas travailler », coach Mika le dit lui-même : « Vous avez énormément de boulot ! ». Faisons confiance aux Fréro Delavega pour revoir leur copie et nous offrir une prestation bluffante pour le deuxième grand show en direct de The Voice, demain à 20h50 surTF1.

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/repetitions-mika-aux-frero-delavega-on-n-est-pas-au-pays-des-bisounours-8398472.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168335698

YT

13777649603_975c8fd3e0_c.jpg