Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Mika posted 2 pics yesterday on Instagram :wink2:

A Paris chez Christian L. Post dinner with la Belle M. Bellucci. Most beautiful flat in France

27fa935869d011e3a4690e6a90eb8fb0_7.jpg

Back at the hotel to find the real queen bee hotel cat sitting (as always) under the Christmas tree in the lobby

172dac0869db11e3ba2a12870f1c75c2_7.jpg

Edited by Lucrezia

Mika posted 2 pics yesterday on Instagram :wink2:

A Paris chez Christian L. Post dinner with la Belle M. Bellucci. Most beautiful flat in France

27fa935869d011e3a4690e6a90eb8fb0_7.jpg

Back at the hotel to find the real queen bee hotel cat sitting (as always) under the Christmas tree in the lobby

172dac0869db11e3ba2a12870f1c75c2_7.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: I wonder how many new pair of shoes MIKA will get from CL for Christmas - or in fact it seems it doesn't need to be X- mas to get them either...:teehee:

This hotelcat is so cute - I hope MIKA will be best friend with this beautiful animal - during his stay there ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

which reminds me of a pic cherisse tweeted today

Bb2dWwHCUAAX_20.jpg

:naughty:

but actually my cat always just was interested in the tinsel, never in the baubles. very picky. :naughty:

This is exactly why I can't have Christmas Trees in my home anymore :(

Malibu goes crazy when he sees all of those decorations and just jumps into it and throws it down lol

yes, sure, but it`s hard you know) :aah:

I hope Mika will prepare a new adventurous album .

:wub2:

:thumb_yello: He will - and now that he takes the command himself, and doesn't need to depend on a stupid record company, who doesn't even understand what a jewel they hold, everything will be better - and the world will get to know about his latest work - and maybe also discover TOOL, which up to now has been a hidden treasure - for most countries ...:doh: That would be the greatest gift of all - for 2014...:teehee: I prefer to be really optimistic for the new year, on MIKAs behalf...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: He will - and now that he takes the command himself, and doesn't need to depend on a stupid record company, who doesn't even understand what a jewel they hold, everything will be better - and the world will get to know about his latest work - and maybe also discover TOOL, which up to now has been a hidden treasure - for most countries ...:doh: That would be the greatest gift of all - for 2014...:teehee: I prefer to be really optimistic for the new year, on MIKAs behalf...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

I do so agree with you

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!! XXXX

Buon Natale a tutti da Londra!!! Un grande abbraccio. L'Italia mi manca, ma grazie 10mille volte per un anno meraviglioso con voi. XXX

Expand

한국 팬 여러분! 즐거운 성탄절 잘 보내시고 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

(South Korea fans! I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

Goose is off so we are settling for a MUCH better option. Home made pasta with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. Best Christmas meal ever

We've eaten exactly the same meal at the same time :teehee: (except, pasta not home made...)