Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Ah! So there she is, the mysterious author!

Kudos, it's very very nice!

Now I know who to ask for christmas cards, wishes cards, funny cards, touching cards, threat cards, wedding cards, friendship cards, everything cards.

I may or may not kidding :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Threat cards?

Remind me not to make you mad!:naughty:

But at least the cards will be pretty. :teehee:

Ah! So there she is, the mysterious author!

Kudos, it's very very nice!

Now I know who to ask for christmas cards, wishes cards, funny cards, touching cards, threat cards, wedding cards, friendship cards, everything cards.

I may or may not kidding :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:naughty: i may or may not accept the contract... especially for the threat cards :aah:

I design alllll day long! right now, i'm designing a flyer for a non profit organization who is celebrating their 40th anniversary. :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: i may or may not accept the contract... especially for the threat cards :aah:

I design alllll day long! right now, i'm designing a flyer for a non profit organization who is celebrating their 40th anniversary. :blush-anim-cl:

Bravo! You did a wonderful job Guylaine! :huglove:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

oh boy http://tinyurl.com/ptcu5kj

Link to article/video of Pussy Riot being beaten in Sochi. :shocked: They are so brave, I admire them.

It's horrible, I can't believe my eyes......It makes me very angry, and I think it's wrong that, despite what is happening in that country, the Olympic Games take place there.

These girls are really brave...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

oh boy http://tinyurl.com/ptcu5kj

Link to article/video of Pussy Riot being beaten in Sochi. :shocked: They are so brave, I admire them.

:mf_rosetinted: I saw it on the evening news, and it's just terrible!! :doh:

And it's almost hard to believe that they threat people this way, in a country and place, who's hosting the Olympic games these days - what a shame!! ...:sneaky2:

Love,love

me

And it's almost hard to believe that they threat people this way, in a country and place, who's hosting the Olympic games these days - what a shame!! ...:sneaky2:

Exactly. I wonder why they decided to do the Olympic games there. Imo they should be hosted by countries who respect human rights. But at least that way the world's attention is now dragged on the issue.

I just want to add that, as science prooves, people who don't respect animals don't respect people as well: they are also slaughtering thousands of stray dogs in the most cruel ways. Well done, make the world see your true colours. :sneaky2:

Exactly. I wonder why they decided to do the Olympic games there. Imo they should be hosted by countries who respect human rights. But at least that way the world's attention is now dragged on the issue.

I just want to add that, as science prooves, people who don't respect animals don't respect people as well: they are also slaughtering thousands of stray dogs in the most cruel ways. Well done, make the world see your true colours. :sneaky2:

Yes, it's totally unacceptable - and imo they should never been given the games, because they openly break the human rights this way!! Our Prime Minister maybe got very unpopular in the country last week, when she was a quest at the games, and told the mighty men there, very clearly, what our country think about this! Almost daily we have reporters interviewing people on the street, who dare to tell the truth - so yes, you're very right, the world's attention is now dragged on the issue ...:sneaky2:

Love,love

me

I`m sorry to break your hot political discussion ladies, but this is a message I addressed to everyone , a couple of days prior the Olympics. Time to stop and think.

"Support, don`t desert !

Anyone who calls to boycott #TheOlympics in Sochi, Russia: the Olympics, sport, music are political-free and uniting values. Don`t mix it with politics please. If you don`t agree with Russian laws or policy against LGBT people - you have a right to spread the word. But don`t make The Olympic Games a "hostage" of your disagreement and anger. Your boycott slogans ruin all the encouragement intentions and just turn your support into the act of pretending. Support, don`t desert."

During the Olympics has to be NO wars - it is a rule, which is violated. I am glad that some Ukrainian sportsmen have left the games. While the Olympics there is Russian influence (on our coward president) which supports killing Ukrainian citizens by government.

And I am glad that at least someone (Pussy Riot) has strength to go against the regimen.

During the Olympics has to be NO wars - it is a rule, which is violated. I am glad that some Ukrainian sportsmen have left the games. While the Olympics there is Russian influence (on our coward president) which supports killing Ukrainian citizens by government.

And I am glad that at least someone (Pussy Riot) has strength to go against the regimen.

Did you just say Russians support killing Ukranian citizens ????:shocked:

You should know - we don`t support and never will.

You`ve hurt me SO MUCH.

Did you just say Russians support killing Ukranian citizens ????:shocked:

You should know - we don`t support and never will.

You`ve hurt me SO MUCH.

No, I mean Russian government - there are their words to Yanukovich, they ask to react harder and apply power.

Of course there are lots of supportive russian people who understands the will of Ukraine to fight for the human rights.

So please don't be hurt :huglove:

I tried to get into that kind of thing. I designed cards with original poems, composed especially for the recipient, but the business didn't take off. I just couldn't compete with the likes of Moonpig. I charged £5 for a handmade card with an original poem, and got no orders. I had a website and Twitter, MariJoolz, but in the end I closed down the site and use the Twitter as an ordinary account.

I also make jewellery and paint anything I can get my hands on.

Because I'm in bad health I can't have a normal job, so it would have been great to have a small business. I'm so sad it didn't work out.

I wish you great success with your work. The ad is wonderful.

Then that's why we have a French version too :wink2:

Thanks! I hope many fans will join (French fans also) :wub2:

I think I'm getting old, I was sure there was a French version of it but I just went on the page again and it's not another version, it's simply that they wrote a French message next to it. :doh: sorry :aah:

@mikasounds: watching obsessively videos from Kiev, some are heartbreaking

@mikasounds: although its a bit infuriating and often quite sad to have to see bad adverts before the Kiev news segments on @BBCWorld whilst in US

@mikasounds: still in the studio at home in LA (haven't left the house in 7 days, happily) working (e anche sto guardando San Remo sul internet ;)

(In the last one "and I'm watching Sanremo on Internet")

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1h

still in the studio at home in LA (haven't left the house in 7 days, happily)

working (e anche sto guardando San Remo sul internet ;)

although its a bit infuriating and often quite sad to have to see bad adverts

before the Kiev news segments on @BBCWorld whilst in US

watching obsessively videos from Kiev, some are heartbreaking