Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official @mikasounds · 58s

Voila! http://vevo.ly/BQkfsg #BoumBoumBoum RT! X

MIKA official @mikasounds · 1m

The video!!! It's finally out! It was a crazy challenge to make but thanks to the amazing director Jonathan Lia we got there!

:thumb_yello: Thank you Alba!! :huglove: I bet it was THE challenge - but YES, MIKA made it - really well done - I'm soooo proud of our golden boy/man/actor!!! :wub2::mikadas:

Love,love

me

I'm a bit in shock because he's in my country for the first time and I hoped it from I think 2007?! :naughty:

By the way, I'm so so so so so so happy that he can enjoy with his family the marvels that this country has to offer.... I hope he'll have fun and that he'll visit a bit the city where he is...

I'm a bit in shock because he's in my country for the first time and I hoped it from I think 2007?! :naughty:

By the way, I'm so so so so so so happy that he can enjoy with his family the marvels that this country has to offer.... I hope he'll have fun and that he'll visit a bit the city where he is...

I guess he's doing XF's Home Visit in Sicily this year...I'm wondering where he exactly is, there are many really beautiful places in Sicily :thumb_yello:

Wow, they resemble each other a lot, it must be like seeing your younger self all the time.

Although 21 years apart, my oldest daughter and I look a lot alike - she really takes after me when I was her age. It's a bit odd at times when people I went to HS with see a pic of her and want to know where I was...

Although 21 years apart, my oldest daughter and I look a lot alike - she really takes after me when I was her age. It's a bit odd at times when people I went to HS with see a pic of her and want to know where I was...

What is amazing to me is that he never looked that much like Mika before. I saw him quite a few times at early gigs because he used to photograph the shows and would always be standing in front of us throughout the gigs. But I haven't seen him since he has turned into Mika's twin so I have a hard time wrapping my head around new pics of him. I mean he looks more like Mika at 23 than today's Mika looks like Mika at 23. It's remarkable. Especially when the sisters all look quite different from each other.

I think that this suffused light helps genetics a lot...

And that he had a lot of fun reading that many people got tricked into believing that it was him. I wonder if he posted it on purpose.

Like "Getting bored while travelling back to the hotel. Let me watch these pics I took tonight. Oh boy, look at this one. It seems like me here. I'm posting it on Twitter and enjoy the buzz."

:lmfao:

I think that this suffused light helps genetics a lot...

Well, I wouldn't say it's just the light. I saw Fortuné in normal light and although I did not mistake him for Mika, the resemblance really is striking.

Later that night an MFC'er saw him in the audience and was like 'why is Mika here, shouldn't he get ready to perform?'