Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

What is amazing to me is that he never looked that much like Mika before. I saw him quite a few times at early gigs because he used to photograph the shows and would always be standing in front of us throughout the gigs. But I haven't seen him since he has turned into Mika's twin so I have a hard time wrapping my head around new pics of him. I mean he looks more like Mika at 23 than today's Mika looks like Mika at 23. It's remarkable. Especially when the sisters all look quite different from each other.

Gosh I walked past him once and I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Mika. He sounds like him too. He's only a hella lot taller.

Gosh I walked past him once and I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Mika. He sounds like him too. He's only a hella lot taller.

:shocked: taller?

Where did they get that tallness from? Mom and dad tall?

i've only seen his mom at the Montgolfieres festival & she was standing on the stage above us... so it's hard to tell :naughty:

i've only seen his mom at the Montgolfieres festival & she was standing on the stage above us... so it's hard to tell :naughty:

I saw his dad and when I remember right he is nearly as tall as Mika

Guest UnderwaterwithMika

I think Mrs Penniman is very tall for a woman, at least 5ft7. If you look at the photographs where she is with her children, she looks really tall, not as tall as Zuleika but as tall as Yasmine or Paloma and she always wears flats. Genetics would have it that if she was short at least one of her children would be short too. Of course she may have lost an inch since the first photographs that were shown in magazines when Mika's career started.

Yes, later that night there was a moment he was standing right behind me and Laura said "Is he on stilts or something?" :naughty:

Mama P is not that tall. At least not from what I remember.

Yes, later that night there was a moment he was standing right behind me and Laura said "Is he on stilts or something?" :naughty:

Mama P is not that tall. At least not from what I remember.

I met Mama P once. My height is 1.65 metres and she's taller then me, but 1.70 metres maximum :)

I met Mama P once. My height is 1.65 metres and she's taller then me, but 1.70 metres maximum :)

Yes, I've also met Joannie and I'm a little bit taller than her. I'm 1'69, so I guess she's 1'67/68 :wink2:

Guest UnderwaterwithMika

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28384&page=287

In this picture you can see that she is very tall, compared to Mika who is a few steps in front of her. So I should say 5.7.

In a video of Lebanese news when Mika first performed in Lebanon he walks behind his father who looks one or two inches shorter than he is. I cannot find it on youtube now but maybe it was posted here at the time?

Anyway it is not particularly important and only shows how much we need an album and a tour! :naughty:

I've never seen a picture of his father.

His father tends to stay out of the spotlight, and we don't post photos of Mika's family unless they are out at public events. :dunno:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Just landed and drove straight into Mile End area of Montreal, watching the final in the street. 10 m is the closest we can get to a TV

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

pic.twitter.com/vkAMJ3tAK2

BsczEJOCMAAb7ZT.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Just landed and drove straight into Mile End area of Montreal, watching the final in the street. 10 m is the closest we can get to a TV

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

pic.twitter.com/vkAMJ3tAK2

BsczEJOCMAAb7ZT.jpg:large

Awww Mika is back in town :wub2: Even if I'm not going to see him (sadly), I'm very happy !

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 57s

At the Montreal Symphony Hall meeting Simon Leclerec for my concert with the OSM in Feb!

BsiSH4yCAAI8PoD.jpg:large

Ooo! I see my seat!

I posted a quick link on FB, Mika was at Rouge FM radio station (107,3) and was interviewed.

He said he is finish writing the album, he just needs to produce it.

He said he always brushes his teeth before going on stage, it helps him to be less nervous.

He said some people want to die with clean underwear, but he wants to die with clean teeth.

He's going to meet up with Garou tonight

He refuses to call "The Voice", "Ze Voice"

He talked about one night he went out to this bar in Paris with Florent & Garou. They stayed there til the early hours of the morning

He LOVES Montreal and wants to move here.... though i'm pretty sure he says that when he visits many cities :naughty:

I posted a quick link on FB, Mika was at Rouge FM radio station (107,3) and was interviewed.

He said he always brushes his teeth before going on stage, it helps him to be less nervous.

He said some people want to die with clean underwear, but he wants to die with clean teeth.

He talked about one night he went out to this bar in Paris with Florent & Garou. They stayed there til the early hours of the morning

He LOVES Montreal and wants to move here.... though i'm pretty sure he says that when he visits many cities :naughty:

Thank you so much Guy :huglove:

I found the player thanks to you , but I only heard the last part, maybe there will be a podcast :wink2:

It could be the night after Ze Voice final when I waited for him but ended up going to bed because I was freezing :mikacool:

Awwww yissssss the new album is almost here!:clap: