Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Don't think so, have sometimes the same problems on twitter an if I control, Mika hasn't blocked me, for what reason should he? I'm only one of so much followers and mostly he will not read what I write. Think, it is only a twitter technical problem , many users says the same, so don't worry about:huglove:

No worry, it happens the same to me and I think we are not alone :aah:

If you go to Mika's Twitter page in your browser (while you are logged in to your Twitter account) you will see the "Following" button on his profile. As long as it's there you are not blocked. :wink2:

Oh ok then :whew::whew::whew:

Because I tweeted him a lot (well not that much) to his peace project tweet "it's meee it's meeee I did it" and stuff like that :aah: Well you can't blame me....:mf_rosetinted:

So thanks I'm calm now :huglove:

Group hug for Lollipop161! :group_hug:

LOL!! :aah: I feel like stupid :doh:

Oh ok then :whew::whew::whew:

Because I tweeted him a lot (well not that much) to his peace project tweet "it's meee it's meeee I did it" and stuff like that :aah: Well you can't blame me....:mf_rosetinted:

I think it takes a special kind of rude behaviour to push Mika to that point, so you needn't worry about being enthusiastic. He obviously loved the project.

That's weird, I can't see his tweets on my timeline in twitter....

Seems like a problem a lot of us have. Some tweets of him I can't see either in my timeline while opening Twitter with my PC - but they are on my timeline at my smartphone. The tweet today was one of them. And others are saying that they can't see his tweets either.

It seems like it's happening since the last twitter-update. I really would like to know what the reason is. It seems totally random to me which tweets get into the timeline and which not.

Does it happen with other persons, too? Does somebody have similar experiences with missing tweets with other persons they follow?

And are the missing tweets the same for everybody who has problems? Anybody here who saw the last tweet although having problems before or was it missing for everybody with problems?

Seems like a problem a lot of us have. Some tweets of him I can't see either in my timeline while opening Twitter with my PC - but they are on my timeline at my smartphone. The tweet today was one of them. And others are saying that they can't see his tweets either.

It seems like it's happening since the last twitter-update. I really would like to know what the reason is. It seems totally random to me which tweets get into the timeline and which not.

Does it happen with other persons, too? Does somebody have similar experiences with missing tweets with other persons they follow?

And are the missing tweets the same for everybody who has problems? Anybody here who saw the last tweet although having problems before or was it missing for everybody with problems?

I have the same problem, I can't see his tweets. It started on September 7th, I didn't see all the tweets he sent on this day. I tought I was the only one ! :blink: The only tweet I can see on my timeline since this day is this one.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 14 Sept

thanks for the ?'s so far for my @AskAnythingChat w/ @RomeoOnSNOL #SaturdayNightOnline next sat 8p click http://askanything.co/artist-page.php?id=mika … #PopularSong

It's very annoying. :sneaky2:

That happened to me too several times when using my pc and never with phone. I was wondering about it as well :teehee:

I have the same problem, I can't see his tweets. It started on September 7th, I didn't see all the tweets he sent on this day. I tought I was the only one ! :blink: The only tweet I can see on my timeline since this day is this one.

I think I saw this one as well. But I think I saw some of the tweets about holiday in Greece and some of them where missing. Although I'm not sure anymore about that.

Does anybody recognize this pattern: You see the tweet in your timeline if you opened your timeline before any of your twitter-friends answered to the tweet. And if any of your friends answered already you don't see the tweet?

I know that there were answers for the "Yo!"-Tweet in my timeline already and I didn't see this one. And there were answers for the last tweet in my timeline and I didn't see that one. And nobody answered to the Askanything-tweet and this one I see. But only three tweets could be just as well coincidental...

Although it could be imaginable if there is some bug with displaying conversations, because once one of your friends answers it's a conversation for your timeline and not a single tweet anymore.

I think I saw this one as well. But I think I saw some of the tweets about holiday in Greece and some of them where missing. Although I'm not sure anymore about that.

Does anybody recognize this pattern: You see the tweet in your timeline if you opened your timeline before any of your twitter-friends answered to the tweet. And if any of your friends answered already you don't see the tweet?

I know that there were answers for the "Yo!"-Tweet in my timeline already and I didn't see this one. And there were answers for the last tweet in my timeline and I didn't see that one. And nobody answered to the Askanything-tweet and this one I see. But only three tweets could be just as well coincidental...

Although it could be imaginable if there is some bug with displaying conversations, because once one of your friends answers it's a conversation for your timeline and not a single tweet anymore.

That makes sense :thumb_yello:

Twitter has been bugging a lot lately on my pc when I was clicking on the interaction button, all I could see was a coded line in the address bar and a blank page and it's been happening many times. It always works with my phone however.

It might be a twitter software issue.

That makes sense :thumb_yello:

Twitter has been bugging a lot lately on my pc when I was clicking on the interaction button, all I could see was a coded line in the address bar and a blank page and it's been happening many times. It always works with my phone however.

It might be a twitter software issue.

It's very annoying. :sneaky2:

That happened to me too several times when using my pc and never with phone. I was wondering about it as well :teehee:

It happens to me at my pc and my phone as well. And also the notifications to his tweets stopped :blink:

Never noticed yet to the replys issue....

Anyway, bitter twitter :sneaky2:

from Facebook : "Nearly the weekend... Have you got good things planned? There are some exciting things being planned here, we'll let you know more next week. Have a happy weekend everyone!"

Maybe he decided he's straight and wants to marry all of us! :fangurl:

i'm not getting excited about the "exciting things" yet, as i know from experience that their idea of exciting can be quite different from mine. :teehee:

I'm not excited too, maybe something related with XFactor, I guess... we'll see :teehee:

i'm not getting excited about the "exciting things" yet, as i know from experience that their idea of exciting can be quite different from mine. :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

But seriously - they have posted a new album of fan artwork and pics on FB. I guess Mika-team suggests a new creative competition or smt...?

[/b]

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

But seriously - they have posted a new album of fan artwork and pics on FB. I guess Mika-team suggests a new creative competition or smt...?

Probably.. I wish they wouldn't, though...

Everytime it's the same, they should do like a writing competition or something... I really suck when it comes to art, I really wish they'd do something different this time.

from Facebook : "Nearly the weekend... Have you got good things planned? There are some exciting things being planned here, we'll let you know more next week. Have a happy weekend everyone!"

- More Show Dates : :excite:

- Hot interview or message for fans : :boing:

- Some other FB competitions :mf_rosetinted:

- New Commercial collabration :uhno:

- News about Mika on Xfactor or TheVoice : :bed:

wonder what it is :teehee:

:lmfao:

So true!

- More Show Dates : :excite:

- Hot interview or message for fans : :boing:

- Some other FB competitions :mf_rosetinted:

- New Commercial collabration :uhno:

- News about Mika on Xfactor or TheVoice : :bed:

wonder what it is :teehee:

:naughty: Love your assessments -- You're too right, Yuna! :thumb_yello:

SaturdayNightOnline ‏@SaturdayOnline 1m

#FF our guests this weekend! @teganandsara @krewella @fifthharmon @cimorelli @mikasounds @meganandliz #saturdaynightonline w/ @RomeoOnSNOL

-----

Does Mika himself look at the questions and choose what to answer?

Edited by lollipop161