Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

To see the format, take a look at some of the other recent Q&A's that they've done -- they have them archived here:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/articles/ask-anything-archive-439350/

I'm fairly sure Mika won't fly over to the US just for this -- this is something he can do from wherever he is. :dunno:

Here's Austin Mahone's for example:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/austin-mahone.html

He's clearly doing this from his own computer at home.

And Macklemore & Lewis:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/macklemore_ryanlewis.html

I'm pretty sure Mika will be live, seeing the questions that are fed to him, and that they'll then record it and post it in their archives.

Edited by dcdeb

To see the format, take a look at some of the other recent Q&A's that they've done -- they have them archived here:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/articles/ask-anything-archive-439350/

I'm fairly sure Mika won't fly over to the US just for this -- this is something he can do from wherever he is. :dunno:

Here's Austin Mahone's for example:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/austin-mahone.html

He's clearly doing this from his own computer at home.

And Macklemore & Lewis:

http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/macklemore_ryanlewis.html

I'm pretty sure Mika will be live, seeing the questions that are fed to him, and that they'll then record it and post it in their archives.

Thanks! :huglove:

God, Austin's fans are SOOO boring!

Someone asked him: "Would you prefer gum in your hair or hair in your gum?"

I mean.. come on!!!

I hope Mika's questions are more interesting than that.

God' date=' Austin's fans are SOOO boring!

I mean.. come on!!!

I hope Mika's questions are more interesting than that.[/quote']

I fear not when I look at some of the questions Mika gets asked on Twitter :fisch:

God' date=' Austin's fans are SOOO boring!

I mean.. come on!!!

I hope Mika's questions are more interesting than that.[/quote']

I fear not when I look at some of the questions Mika gets asked on Twitter :fisch:

Honestly i'd rather Mika answer the gum question (i bet his answer would be funny) then the same old questions (like "when will you come to my country?" "who are your influences?" " MIKA WILL YOU MARRY MEEE??!?!!") :teehee:

Honestly i'd rather Mika answer the gum question (i bet his answer would be funny) then the same old questions (like "when will you come to my country?" "who are your influences?" " MIKA WILL YOU MARRY MEEE??!?!!") :teehee:

I don't know about the rest of the fans, but me and Lollipop161 have got some pretty nice questions up our sleeve :naughty:

Yes, me too :teehee: I sent four questions about his career. They are boring as questions (so I doubt he will answer them) and would be boring to hear his usual/basic answers we already know, but I asked them because I would love to hear what he really thinks. This Q&A is done to promote him at the US market, so maybe he keeps that in mind and gives entertaining answers for different kind of questions. MFCers have sent so many good questions though, let's hope at least some of them will be answered.

from Facebook : "Nearly the weekend... Have you got good things planned? There are some exciting things being planned here, we'll let you know more next week. Have a happy weekend everyone!"

I'll try and guess.

A concert in France.

A commercial with his song in, shown only in Timbuktu.

A new set of songs, Limited edition EP, only available to buy in <insert name of posh shop here>

He's judging another talent show. This time in Katmandu

All very exciting... NOT

What I would like.

The Swatch ad to be shown in the UK.

A big publicity campaign, in the UK and a new single.

Maybe another ad campaign, this time in the UK.

A tour of America (which would help him in the UK and USA)

A big part in a movie (preferably a musical but I'm not fussed as long as he's in it)

His songs in another big blockbuster movie, and not right at the end of the credits.

It's probably none of those things.

I'll try and guess.

A concert in France.

A commercial with his song in, shown only in Timbuktu.

A new set of songs, Limited edition EP, only available to buy in <insert name of posh shop here>

He's judging another talent show. This time in Katmandu

All very exciting... NOT

What I would like.

The Swatch ad to be shown in the UK.

A big publicity campaign, in the UK and a new single.

Maybe another ad campaign, this time in the UK.

A tour of America (which would help him in the UK and USA)

A big part in a movie (preferably a musical but I'm not fussed as long as he's in it)

His songs in another big blockbuster movie, and not right at the end of the credits.

It's probably none of those things.

or a proper tour over Latin America next year after the french The Voice time :mikadas:

ok I'm dreaming too much :mikacool::mikacool:

maybe his swatch watch will finally be released? :dunno:

I'm excited now, because he said the Swatch campaign was going to be GLOBAL. The UK is nestling on the side of the globe!

I loved how he said he was going to put his songs on the ads and in TV shows. That's the best thing for him to do, especially in the UK, where he's not on the top radio stations anymore. His songs need the exposure the ads and TV shows will give them.

The Q&A has made my day!

I'm excited now, because he said the Swatch campaign was going to be GLOBAL. The UK is nestling on the side of the globe!

I loved how he said he was going to put his songs on the ads and in TV shows. That's the best thing for him to do, especially in the UK, where he's not on the top radio stations anymore. His songs need the exposure the ads and TV shows will give them.

The Q&A has made my day!

Yes, it really was very nice. Even better than I expected:blush-anim-cl:

So this is artwork?? :blink:

From Mika's FB:

Sent in from a fan as part of the artwork theme we're doing....!

1240101_10151710590088040_60021503_n.jpg

I agree. Artwork is something you create by yourself, with your own 2 hands and fantasy, from scratch, without using other`s pieces of creative work.

Drawing - is artwork. Photography is artwork too.

Putting slogans on pics done by other person, as well as making screenshots - is not artwork.