Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m

Back in London and back in the studio. Then off to the LA to perform on the Tonight Show with @ArianaGrande @jayleno

I like the show with @jayleno i liek to see you.... tonight...

asnd morning tomorrow at th XFACTor refered ...to retramsnmission 13:0 to Cielo i hope so...:thumb_yello:thknicksgirl2.gif a puff to right... LOS CUERNOS...??? WHERE?

cf715fba94a9c425f61cdb1dae04f20d.gif?r=672356cf715fba94a9c425f61cdb1dae04f20d.gif?r=672356

i could see it to

• This Week's Guests

Mon 09/23 Justin Timberlake, Paula Patton, Jason Collings Tue 09/24 Olivia Wilde, Adam Scott, Cher Lloyd Wed 09/25 Dana Carvey, CeeLo Green, Goodie Mob Thu 09/26 Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Ron Paul, Little Big Town Fri 09/27 Sandra Bullock, Key & Peele, Gregory Porter Next Week »

• Next Week's Guests

Mon 09/30 Magic Johnson, Marjorie Johnson, Gary Clark Jr. Tue 10/01 Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jay Mohr, Mika Featuring Ariana Grande Wed 10/02 Kathy Griffin, Newt Gingrich, Demi Lovato Thu 10/03 Julianne Moore, Billy Gardell, Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington Fri 10/04 Terry Bradshaw, Fantasy Football Tattoo League

Edited by mer

I love this tweet :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if he is very productive in the studio :fisch: but anyway it shows us that he is on the same way of thinking than us: even if he does XF and The Voice, he doesn't forget what is the most important: his own music :wub2:

I'm really happy that for the moment he manages to do everything together: XFactor's promo, US promo, and studio.

Go Mika, go! :thumb_yello:

I love this tweet :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if he is very productive in the studio :fisch: but anyway it shows us that he is on the same way of thinking than us: even if he does XF and The Voice, he doesn't forget what is the most important: his own music :wub2:

I'm really happy that for the moment he manages to do everything together: XFactor's promo, US promo, and studio.

Go Mika, go! :thumb_yello:

+1 :wink2:

I know most of you are focussed in discuss XFactor thing but does someone know something about Mika's private gig in Toulouse for an Airbus employees tonight? :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister

d54e8da6dbd03a3beb1ce35b8c95b318_normal.jpegMIKA official @mikasounds 12m

Super early and not so bright morning in Toulouse. Heading to LA for a quick but intense trip

d54e8da6dbd03a3beb1ce35b8c95b318_normal.jpegMIKA official @mikasounds 8m

Want to hang with me at @1027KIISFM on Wednesday? I'll be performing #Popular Song! Here's how 2b there #NextUp----> ow.ly/pi2ep