Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

you can see them again.

Celebrate

Underwater

the user has received lots of HATE messages, jealousy drove them to commit those ugly reactions.

Jealousy is one of the most ugliest things a person can have.

Please don't send her HATE comments and messages !!!

Hate comments? :blink: why? poor Sixtine, I met her in several gigs and she's so lovely, and she's so kind for sharing those vids and give us the opportunity to see Mika's performance from a gig that almost noone knew about it

What? jealousy for what?? I don't understand,she was so nice and shared those videos,why to hate her? :shocked:

it's my estimate about their jealous.

They could not get the invitation, and didn't know about that secret gig.

Yes, I was, and indeed it was a private gig : my dad works at Airbus but I discovered I could attend only two days ago...

You're a lucky girl Sixtine :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for sharing your videos :huglove::flowers2::thumb_yello:

He is wonderful :swoon:

People were really responding too :biggrin2:

you can see them again.

Celebrate

Underwater

the user has received lots of HATE messages, jealousy drove them to commit those ugly reactions.

Jealousy is one of the most ugliest things a person can have.

Please don't send her HATE comments and messages !!!

I'm so sad to read this :sad:

It is so sweet of her to share her luck with us and that's what she gets? :shocked:

aww how bad :aah::sad:

Could it be some sort of trolling again? I can't stand this and I'll never understand people who say they are fans and do this type of dispeakable things :no:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

From Facebook.

MIKA

33 minutes ago

OK, so we have been a little bit quiet... So we thought maybe you'd like a quiz! Just for fun, so enjoy and support each other, don't post the answers....

We'll post 2 questions each day for the next 7 days (14 total), you collect the answers and email them to us, then we'll announce the winner (the first person to email in correctly with all the answers) next week. Just for fun. OK? First question...... (easy one to get you going)......

Q1 - What is Mika's middle name?

From Facebook.

MIKA

33 minutes ago

OK, so we have been a little bit quiet... So we thought maybe you'd like a quiz! Just for fun, so enjoy and support each other, don't post the answers....

We'll post 2 questions each day for the next 7 days (14 total), you collect the answers and email them to us, then we'll announce the winner (the first person to email in correctly with all the answers) next week. Just for fun. OK? First question...... (easy one to get you going)......

Q1 - What is Mika's middle name?

Thank you :thumb_yello: Very difficult question, hehe :naughty:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

On plane back 2 Ldn from LA. Seriously cross eyed. Tmrw night off at HOME! The BA plane I'm on is old, life jacket keeps falling out of seat

:blink: Hope he gets safe back home to London in this old BA plane :sneaky2:

He surely needs to rest a bit in his own bed now ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Lol what happened to his hair do?

272cb2ec2bbb11e3942122000aaa0535_8.jpg

@jojowright Just met @mikainstagram, pretty sure I love this dude! (I'm in the front)

:naughty: To me it looks like MIKAs eager fingers have tried to destroy his not so well styled hair - after the JL performance :aah:

Love,love

me

Lol what happened to his hair do?

272cb2ec2bbb11e3942122000aaa0535_8.jpg

@jojowright Just met @mikainstagram, pretty sure I love this dude! (I'm in the front)

:aah: i almost didn't recognize him! :doh:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 8m

On plane back 2 Ldn from LA. Seriously cross eyed. Tmrw night off at HOME! The BA plane I'm on is old, life jacket keeps falling out of seat

what does he do on his seat that the life jacket keeps falling out?! :shocked::naughty:

Edited by mellody

Why would she? She's totally right' date=' I love it like that (:[/quote']

well,because he looks like someone else,it's just like it's not him,and I think this hairdo doesn't fit with his face at all :dunno: