• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the rule book it says you must be 18 or older to enter... But I know of many people who entered and are under 18! I myself am under 18 so I was thinking if there are any other people under 18 who wanna give it a shot with me then please:) because what I'm thinking is why would they let you enter just to later disqualify you???!! I live in America and it does also say it must be two other people from two different countries soo please give it a shot w/ me:) plus maybe we would just have to bring a parent or guardian or something:)

You will never get the prize if you are under 18. It includes a trip all by yourself to London to meet strangers. If you're under 18 you do not classify as an adult and need parental supervision. The prize does not include that so you can't win when you're under 18, even if you'd compete.

Wasn't gonna do this cos I thought it might be too time consuming, and with school at the moment, I wouldn't have enough time... But then I signed up. Got about 20 emails saying someone had joined or left the team, AND THEN REALISED IT WAS FOR OVER EIGHTEENS. :doh:

Well done Eloise.

Hey you're not alone, I have done the same mistake as well :mf_rosetinted:

For those who have been asking why you have been able to join when you are under 18 - when you sign up for an account and enter your age you are signing up for a Swatch Club account. You don't need to be 18 to be a Swatch Club member but you do need to be 18 to enter the contest. I imagine they simply have not put anything in place (technically speaking) to prevent people who are not 18 from joining a team. The rules are very clear about asking for ID to prove age and given the nature of the top prize I don't think they are going to make an exception.

Sorry guys. I hope you can enter the Wicked video competition. :thumb_yello:

does anybody knowhow this Satch net hunt works ?? I allready have a Team but nowhere is written when the hunt is going to be closed :-(

or is the fastest team the winner ???? I dont understand this game ! :shocked:

You really need to read the rules here:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/promotion-rules :thumb_yello:

Do you mean you're stuck with "Please don't join this team" as a name? :shocked:

Yep...:naughty:

:lol3: Imagine you'll have to explain that name to Mika if you win :aah:

Us: Well, uh....its because we couldnt be online at the same time and people would start joinig the thing so Wonka had this genious idea and...

39273_410844762304637_1262288610_o.jpg

Mika: Wonka?Genious? Get serious!!!

BWPfjMjIgAEHiP4.jpg:large

You bad bad fans! Not being able to stay up no matter which time zones you might have for a MIKA contest!!!

Consider yourselves expelled from the MFC!!!

Hi :) I know i'm in late for this :( but i've created a team, the 201, if anyone still needs a team like me i'm very happy to have he/she in my team. i'm 22 Italian girl and really want to partecipate, i think that this challenge will be very interesting :) I'm also on twitter, i've posted something in #swatchnethunt :)

Yep...:naughty:

Us: Well, uh....its because we couldnt be online at the same time and people would start joinig the thing so Wonka had this genious idea and...

39273_410844762304637_1262288610_o.jpg

Mika: Wonka?Genious? Get serious!!!

BWPfjMjIgAEHiP4.jpg:large

You bad bad fans! Not being able to stay up no matter which time zones you might have for a MIKA contest!!!

Consider yourselves expelled from the MFC!!!

I bet he would :mikacool:

This is simply epic :floor::lmao::lmfao::floor::lmao::lmfao:

Well, he learned about the competition thanks to fans on twitter anyway so he doesn't visit MFC enough often either :shocked::mikacool:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

does anybody knowhow this Satch net hunt works ?? I allready have a Team but nowhere is written when the hunt is going to be closed :-(

or is the fastest team the winner ???? I dont understand this game ! :shocked:

You still have time don't worry.

You need to look for clues on the site and on twitter as often as you can.

At some point you will have to solve online puzzles and the teams will try to solve them . The fastest team of all will win the meeting with their team members and Mika :wub2: and a few others teams will win watches.

Better to explain this name then the previous one. GREY UNDIES! :naughty:

Mika: Why Grey undies?

Us: 211qff5.gif

:lmfao:

Your team is absolutely the most amusing team!

I just keep smiling while reading your posts on here :biggrin2: