2013 -- Swatch signing session in London, UK, 26 November

mellody

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a wonderful day that was! :wub2: as those who were there already know, nina, lara and me won the trip in the swatch net hunt competition, because the first team couldn't go (they'll get a trip to another swatch event instead). so we got a special vip treatment by swatch all day, which was really lovely! basically a city tour through london, including a driver, a private tour guide, as much food as we could eat, and a professional photographer. and we were lucky that they were flexible enough to postpone our dinner when they learned about the party! so everything was really perfect! :wub2:

we entered the swatch store half an hour before the signing, were able to buy our limited ed. watches and got some champagne while waiting for mika. also there were about 20 swatch club platinum members. us and them got to meet mika first, before they opened the doors. we took some pictures while mika posed for photographers, and we got a pic of us 3 with him,taken by our swatch photographer. hope we'll get that soon! oh, and mika drew a "fluffy flower" (his words!) on my autograph,haha! :naughty:

we had to leave then because the store was tiny!

it was lovely to meet the other mfcers at the party, i'd guess it was about 50-80ppl altogether. the place definitely would've been too small for 200! mika was there for about 10 minutes, he thanked us and went around a bit, followed by a (although relatively small) mob of fans. when he came to us, i said we really appreciate this (party), and he said it was the least he could do. aww! :wub2: also i learned that the party was completely his own idea, not by his team or anything. i love his ideas! :teehee: after he had gone, many fans left, and we had a lovely time chatting with our friends and drinking/eating snacks,listening to mika songs. tho the sausages really looked (and smelt!) questionable, lol! but the fries were ok. :) we also had a lovely chat with some swatch club members, they're just as crazy as us, just about watches instead about mika. :naughty:

he's just the best popstar ever, but i think you all know that. :teehee:

btw @ tulun, i told him what you asked for. ;)

what a wonderful day that was! :wub2: as those who were there already know, nina, lara and me won the trip in the swatch net hunt competition, because the first team couldn't go (they'll get a trip to another swatch event instead). so we got a special vip treatment by swatch all day, which was really lovely! basically a city tour through london, including a driver, a private tour guide, as much food as we could eat, and a professional photographer. and we were lucky that they were flexible enough to postpone our dinner when they learned about the party! so everything was really perfect! :wub2:

we entered the swatch store half an hour before the signing, were able to buy our limited ed. watches and got some champagne while waiting for mika. also there were about 20 swatch club platinum members. us and them got to meet mika first, before they opened the doors. we took some pictures while mika posed for photographers, and we got a pic of us 3 with him,taken by our swatch photographer. hope we'll get that soon! oh, and mika drew a "fluffy flower" (his words!) on my autograph,haha! :naughty:

it was lovely to meet the other mfcers at the party, i'd guess it was about 50-80ppl altogether. the place definitely would've been too small for 200! mika was there for about 10 minutes, he thanked us and went around a bit, followed by a (although relatively small) mob of fans. when he came to us, i said we really appreciate this (party), and he said it was the least he could do. aww! :wub2: also i learned that the party was completely his own idea, not by his team or anything. i love his ideas! :teehee: after he had gone, many fans left, and we had a lovely time chatting with our friends and drinking/eating snacks,listening to mika songs. tho the sausages really looked (and smelt!) questionable, lol! but the fries were ok. :) we also had a lovely chat with some swatch club members, they're just as crazy as us, just about watches instead about mika. :naughty:

Sounds like a wonderful day, Karin! Thanks for reporting for us!

And yes, I was told the party was all Mika's idea from the beginning so that's very, very sweet indeed. Love our pop star! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

god... it sounds like so much fun! He sounds so sweet. Well, I KNOW he's so sweet :mikalove: sadly, never had the chance to see that.

But where are his curls?! :shocked:

And thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!!! :huglove: tell me all about it!! :naughty:

I'm happy for you all!!!

And i'm a little bit sad because i miss you, all my MFC friends.

Come on! Since you love Mika please copycat him!

Join us in Italy and learn italian!

Robertina will be happy to host you all at her house! :naughty:

And i will drive you everywhere! :drive:

Aww, yes, I'm happy to hear he's going to stop in, too. :wub2:

Except for the people now bascially calling me a liar. :sneaky2:

I said, as I was told, Mika wasn't planning on being at the party all night. I clearly said he might stop in, but if he did he wouldn't stay long, and I think that's going to be the case. The party is for the fans to enjoy themselves, not for them to party with Mika all night. Sheesh.

Please don't feel bad! The fact that Mika decided to throw a party in conjunction with the MFC, proves that the fanclub is a reliable partner when it comes to organizing things. In my opinion there was no better way to express that it was uncertain whether Mika was showing up at the party. It's so easy to express displeasure... I'm just proud of everyone who runs the MFC; it's a warm-hearted community! So please keep in mind that there a lot of people, that appreciate all of your hard work and the work of other moderators. :huglove:

So happy for you, Nina and Lara! Of course it's sad that the first team couldn't make it to London, but it's really nice that Swatch decided to give the prize to the runner up (you deserved it). I'm glad to hear that you all had a wonderful day, thank you for the report!

god... it sounds like so much fun! He sounds so sweet. Well' date=' I KNOW he's so sweet :mikalove: sadly, never had the chance to see that.

But where are his curls?! :shocked:

And thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!!! :huglove: tell me all about it!! :naughty:[/quote']

i loved his hair, even without the curls. :wub2: there wasn't much, i mentioned the peace project and he nodded and smiled so i think he remembered. and i said it was important for you to let him know it was organized by isaeli fans. he said ok, and that was it - it was in a hurry since there were a lot of ppl behind me waiting to meet him. :teehee:

I'm happy for you all!!!

And i'm a little bit sad because i miss you, all my MFC friends.

Come on! Since you love Mika please copycat him!

Join us in Italy and learn italian!

Robertina will be happy to host you all at her house! :naughty:

And i will drive you everywhere! :drive:

aww i miss you too allegra! :huglove: not your italian way of driving tho, i still remember that from ibiza, lol! :naughty: you think mika needs some more fans coming to italy because there aren't enough yet? :teehee: he said he'd be doing lots of things next year so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet again at one of these occasions. :thumb_yello:

I didn't know you guys won the Swatch competition,that's wonderful!! :thumb_yello: Really,this is the best news,I always thought that one of the MFC team should win,after all it was all about Mika's watch,and wasn't an easy competition.I'm glad you had such a lovely time and got spoiled by Swatch,I bet this was a memorable trip for you :wub2: Thanks for your report,I hope we'll get to see some of those professional photos :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the report Mellody and so happy for you all both for swatch competition and for the party!!!

aww i miss you too allegra! :huglove: not your italian way of driving tho, i still remember that from ibiza, lol! :naughty: you think mika needs some more fans coming to italy because there aren't enough yet? :teehee: he said he'd be doing lots of things next year so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet again at one of these occasions. :thumb_yello:

I drive safe and sound :mf_rosetinted:

Yes Italy now is quite overmiked... ops :doh: overbooked :wink2:

Anyway i miss international friends :group_hug:

The net hunt game was very demanding.

Even if you won the first prize with a bit of luck (because the renounce of the first team) you deserved so much an amazing prize. :thumb_yello:

And MFC deserved a party!

And Deb deserve a kiss for her help in organization, as usual.

I drive safe and sound :mf_rosetinted:

Yes Italy now is quite overmiked... ops :doh: overbooked :wink2:

Anyway i miss international friends :group_hug:

The net hunt game was very demanding.

Even if you won the first prize with a bit of luck (because the renounce of the first team) you deserved so much an amazing prize. :thumb_yello:

And MFC deserved a party!

And Deb deserve a kiss for her help in organization, as usual.

and I deserve nothing as usual :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Thanks for your report Mellody, and kudos to Swatch for such an articulate competition and enjoyable prize.

and yes...my house is open, as always...:huglove:

Thank you for your report! I pictured all your story in mind, pretending to be there.

It is very nice of Allegra to invite everyone to Robi's :naughty:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

It was a great night ... Very relaxed. Good to see everyone. :thumb_yello:

It sounded as though Swatch laid on a great day - and it was really good of them to pass the prize on. :thumb_yello: lovely.

It is very nice of Allegra to invite everyone to Robi's :naughty:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

It was a great night ... Very relaxed. Good to see everyone. :thumb_yello:

It sounded as though Swatch laid on a great day - and it was really good of them to pass the prize on. :thumb_yello: lovely.

nice to hear!!! I'm so happy.

Now pictures of you dancing on the table (or underneath, at your pleasure)

:naughty: oh if only! Unfortunately I am ill so like Rose I was on the diet coke tonight :shocked:

But it was great. My idea of a dream to be honest - having organised a few MFC parties ... A party that Mika decides to throw and pay for is indeed my idea of heaven .... And then to show up too:thumb_yello:

We had a great night and were lucky to be there. I know that a lot of you would have loved the opportunity.

I think one of the best moments (for me) was when Mika looked into a bowl on our table, saw the cocktail sausages and said ' that looks ......questionable ' :naughty:

:lmfao:

Thanks so much for sharing this Kath :wub2::huglove::flowers2:

Glad you had a wonderful time :woot_jump:

Sorry you re sick :aah: Get well soon honey :hug:

Thanks for your fantastic report Mellody :huglove::thumb_yello:

I'm so glad you girls got the first prize :wub2:

The whole day seems to have been perfect :mikalove: only for the sausages :lmfao:

Mika is the best pop star no doubt :swoon:

And his ideas totally rock :woot_jump:

I wonder what his "fluffy flower" :wub2: for you looks like? :naughty: