all awesome! having a gig buddy really helps

do you think you could travel to see him in Washington DC if he plays there?

i added SC to the tags, but we can only have ten tags at a time so we're maxed out now. Sorry other states :(

Maybe we're going to have to divide it up like they do in sports? North West, South East, etc. lol.

and yes, Washington DC would be another good option. I have me a nice little list of places in order of most awesome. Atlanta is first, then a couple in NY, but closer to the lake, and then DC, and then I supppposseee NYC lol.

Side note: Who else kind of wants to move to the Arctic Circle right about now?  :sweatdrop:

Edited by CarolinaAsh

Maybe we're going to have to divide it up like they do in sports? North West, South East, etc. lol.

and yes, Washington DC would be another good option. I have me a nice little list of places in order of most awesome. Atlanta is first, then a couple in NY, but closer to the lake, and then DC, and then I supppposseee NYC lol.

Side note: Who else kind of wants to move to the Arctic Circle right about now? :sweatdrop:

Me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edit. Make that THREE fab MIKA performances in NYC in addition to one in Philly as well as the latest in Washington, DC.

[MIKA is getting so much name recognition lately that he could run for president !]

• 1 month later...

In a few months I will be in the USA for at least a year and I hope he'll be playing a few gigs!

:bye:

Howdy! Welcome, to MFC and to the USA thread. I'm Dee.

What part of the states will you be in? I'm in the middle, where he doesn't tour but i've been lucky enough to travel to see him on the east coast.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Too much senseless stuff going on in the entire world, but here it's gotten really bad. The divisiveness in this country - I'm so sick of it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

:bye:

My lovely fellow Americans, how have you been?

Busy busy busy!

I've been in a relationship since March, just moved in with him last weekend, work has been crazy and life in general has changed a great deal in just a few months here. How are you?

• Like 1

Busy busy busy!

I've been in a relationship since March, just moved in with him last weekend, work has been crazy and life in general has changed a great deal in just a few months here. How are you?

I've been busy as well! I feel about the same as you, my life has changed so much in a few months. I'm in my first super serious relationship and that's pretty much changed everything for me.  :pinkbow:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

well Americans..... i'm not sure what to say.
:(

I'll just put these here....

MIKA ‏@mikasounds  10h10 hours ago

I'm afraid to sleep even though I'm soooo tired. Last time I slept easy... woke up to Brexit and Farage victory speach.

MIKA ‏@mikasounds  10h10 hours ago
If I wake up to Trump victory speech I will be sick

MIKA ‏@mikasounds  37m37 minutes ago
Well there it is. Many people's fears, including mine,have become reality. What now? The world has never felt more divided.

:group_hug:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Just a reminder that, as everyone is entitled to their own political views, it is possible that some US fans voted for Trump (just as some UK fans voted for Brexit and some against).

• 4 months later...