Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

Can't believe this is tomorrow already. :shocked:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Have an amazing time everyone. :yay:

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much Christine! :huglove: It's a pity that you're not here with us!! :blink::blink: I expect magic gigs now - and agree with most of the songs you mention, but also hope for a couple of the new ones ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Can't believe this is tomorrow already. :shocked:

Really curious about the setlist. Personally I would want to hear Any Other World, Make You Happy, Happy Ending, I See You and Lady Jane with a full orchestra.

Have an amazing time everyone. :yay:

Any Other World. It's a must.

Actually, all the songs you mentioned are my favorites :aah:

Already? It feels like it's taken forever to get here! :wait:

But now it's tomorrow! :excite:

All checked in for my flight, doing last-minute packing... starting to freak out a bit, just because I always do before a big trip. Hoping to hear those songs you mentioned, Christine, plus Origin, Stardust, Underwater, and a few new ones. Oh please oh please oh please. :fangurl:

And pick up off the floor. :fisch::biggrin2:

Already? It feels like it's taken forever to get here! :wait:

But now it's tomorrow! :excite:

All checked in for my flight, doing last-minute packing... starting to freak out a bit, just because I always do before a big trip. Hoping to hear those songs you mentioned, Christine, plus Origin, Stardust, Underwater, and a few new ones. Oh please oh please oh please. :fangurl:

Can't wait to see you Deb!!! It's been way too long!!!

Can't wait to see you Deb!!! It's been way too long!!!

Vero, I hope we can recreate one of my favorite fangirl moments! :wub2:

10391568_1278652089268_6293100_n.jpg?oh=d52ce3fe6465346b1ae4a5e81164d26e&oe=5550226F

Holy crap, my countdown says 20 hours! I better get some sleep! :excite:

Today is the big day and I wish everyone in Montreal a wonderful happy time and have the blast.

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much Sabine - I wish you were with us! :huglove:

I'm in bed, reading newspapers on net - an unusual, luxary life!! :aah:

Hope this eve will be a night to remember, for everybody - but mostly for MIKA, giving us this unique opportunity... :mikalove:

Love,love

me

Vero, I hope we can recreate one of my favorite fangirl moments! :wub2:

10391568_1278652089268_6293100_n.jpg?oh=d52ce3fe6465346b1ae4a5e81164d26e&oe=5550226F

Holy crap, my countdown says 20 hours! I better get some sleep! :excite:

I love that picture!! Good memories!! This was during Billy Brown :). Mmm I should plan on wearing my yellow pants one of the three nights!

Edited by sunshine931

I love that picture!! Good memories!! This was during Billy Brown :). Mmm I should plan on wearing my yellow pants one of the three nights!

Ha! Sadly I did not bring the gold jacket. ;)

OMG!!!!! at school right now and I cant focus! In my brain its MIKA everywhere!!!! :excite: All my firends are tired of seeing me like this! Im CRAZYYY!!! I want to see you all there my friends!! :D ... it would be sooooooooo fun to see him after the show!! the last time I had the chance at the festival des montgolfiere I was so happy that Mika was like Hi and I was completely frozen like :shocked: (maybe he feeled awkward haha sorry MIKA) But if I have the chance to talk to him tonight Ill give him a big hug!!!! :wub2:

OMG!!!!! at school right now and I cant focus! In my brain its MIKA everywhere!!!! :excite: All my firends are tired of seeing me like this! Im CRAZYYY!!! I want to see you all there my friends!! :D ... it would be sooooooooo fun to see him after the show!! the last time I had the chance at the festival des montgolfiere I was so happy that Mika was like Hi and I was completely frozen like :shocked: (maybe he feeled awkward haha sorry MIKA) But if I have the chance to talk to him tonight Ill give him a big hug!!!! :wub2:

Don't worry ... Mika is used to that. :naughty:

Have the best time ever guys :wub2: Thinking about you :wub2:

Enjoy every second of it :woot_jump:

Take lots of pics of all of you together and I wish you wonderful gigs :wub2: lovely meets and greets with our Good Guy :wub2: happy first times with new songs :wub2:

And please write lots of detailled reports :bow:

I want to fangurl too :wink2:

Have lots of fun :group_hug: