Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

Whaat ? :teehee:

I really hope it's not going to be all the time seated. I mean.. it's MIKA ! I went to a gig from an other band and it was seated but we were standing half of the time. Buuut it was not in the Symphonic House, so I don't know how much we will have to be quiet.

If all the MFC stand up and dance, I guess other people will follow ? :aah::naughty:

Please let me dream alone. :mf_rosetinted:

i'd be surprised if mika didn't try to get people standing up and dancing about halfway through the gig. :teehee: lovely memories of the 2009 acoustic gig in a church in berlin, where no one managed to stay in their places. least of all mika himself. :lmfao:

Hint: this isn't the place to bring your big foam finger :aah:

No?? oh I'm so disappointed then!! I was secretly hoping that Mika would sign it :lmfao:

and it's going to be more difficult for you to localize me in the crowd without it :naughty:

I've been looking at the virtual tour here http://placedesarts.com/rooms/main-rooms/maison-symphonique-de-montreal.en.html

you can really get a feeling of how it is to be in the salle and approximately see how things look from your seat. It's such an impressive and beautiful venue!

Thanks - very detailed - and yes, this hall looks like a dream - perfect for our MIKA ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I've been looking at the virtual tour here http://placedesarts.com/rooms/main-rooms/maison-symphonique-de-montreal.en.html

you can really get a feeling of how it is to be in the salle and approximately see how things look from your seat. It's such an impressive and beautiful venue!

Oh, an amazing view. now I'm much more excited even it will take some time:teehee:

Beautiful.. heart attack.. :thumb_yello:

It's an amazing place ... I'm so glad I have tickets for these shows. :wub2:

Thanks for posting the link Louiza. :thumb_yello:

It's an amazing place ... I'm so glad I have tickets for these shows. :wub2:

Thanks for posting the link Louiza. :thumb_yello:

You're welcome!

Imagine an orchestral Mika concert at this wonderful place, cant wait:wub2:

I live 5min away from the OSM, so if any if you coming out of town need a place to stay, I would be more than glad to host you I would have to talk to my roommates first, but I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue. Message me privately if you need a place to stay !

- Digital Love

I live 5min away from the OSM' date=' so if any if you coming out of town need a place to stay, I would be more than glad to host you I would have to talk to my roommates first, but I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue. Message me privately if you need a place to stay ![/quote']

That's so incredibly generous of you. Thank you! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Not surprised, but happy to know it ! :thumb_yello:

Did someone receive their tickets ? I don't know when they'll send them. :dunno:

(yes I asked for real tickets, it's not the same when you print them :shun: )

Not surprised, but happy to know it ! :thumb_yello:

Did someone receive their tickets ? I don't know when they'll send them. :dunno:

(yes I asked for real tickets, it's not the same when you print them :shun: )

Read somewhere they would be sent end of June... I'm like you, like having the real ticket in my hands :)

I went to a few OSM pop concerts and at the time they had a tendency to send tickets quite late - Like we once waited almost 5 months I think. It was years ago though so it may have change but just in case, prepare yoursleves for a little wait :aah:

I went to a few OSM pop concerts and at the time they had a tendency to send tickets quite late - Like we once waited almost 5 months I think. It was years ago though so it may have change but just in case, prepare yoursleves for a little wait :aah:

I prefer to wait... Less chances of misplacing the tickets. Not that I would misplace such important tickets :blush-anim-cl:

I prefer to wait... Less chances of misplacing the tickets. Not that I would misplace such important tickets :blush-anim-cl:

Now that it's been established I'm going (:shocked:), I feel the same. I have a move across the state ahead at the end of next month, and I'd be terrified I'd lose them in the transition...

Now that it's been established I'm going (:shocked:), I feel the same. I have a move across the state ahead at the end of next month, and I'd be terrified I'd lose them in the transition...

Don't forget to add your name in the RSVP list above:thumb_yello: