NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

You know that French radios are gonna have a glorious summer by the way? Here is another song competing in here for summer hit of 2014 :doh:

http:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=boTS3c2FI68

:eek::doh::facepalm::unsure: Ok, Now.

Stay serious. Think about something nasty. Dead puppies or something. :tears:

Uh oh... it's not working..... :lmfao:

:lol3::lmao::floor::roll1:

Oh boy, I'm done.

And one is playing the drums. Obviously that's making a boum boum boum sound :angel_not:

And obviously "quand toi et moi on fait boum boum boum" means that Mika will join that guy at playing drums at some point :angel_not:

I wander if the album's abbreviation TOOL has something with this cover :naughty: But definitely this cover belongs to Wonka's thread!

This whole convo is going in Wonka's direction, IMO :naughty:

I'm only disappointed in the cover because it is not original. And yes, they will erase a line on the cover for US iTunes. :fisch: But the theme of the tribal masks and totem poles is getting stale for me. I long for something fresh, new, original in terms of the artwork. I feel like he is so busy that he just throws something out there from the back of the drawer instead of trying to be creative.

As for the song, there isn't enough there for me to have any feeling on it yet. I have given up hope that any of his music will play well in the US. I love everything he sings and chances are I will love this song as well. But I can't see it getting any airplay in the US.