NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

And this would be shocking why? About 50% of the world's population has a penis, what's so interesting about it? Given the accuracy of the representation, I don't think he had to pose for it.

I don't get the shock either. They're all over the art world. Plus, we all know (don't we?) that one of his favorite books was "In The Night Kitchen" by Maurice Sendak, in which we see one! Probably drew inspiration from Sendak in his artwork here as well.

Well if it is all about sex the cover is actually quite clever :teehee: You know, I first thought it's just his usual native themes (with masks etc). I like his his sense of humor. Even the snippet is only 15 sec but it made me very curious, I now want to hear the whole song.

Exactly!

And we all have the boum boum boum stuck in our heads:thumb_yello:

Well done Mika!

I like the cover, what is so scary about a naked painted Mika:shocked:? What I see daily outside shocks me even more:naughty: Also in real life I have no problems with sexy outfits but the outfit from Rihanna days ago was not sexy that was cheap and noone matters about, why about a cover?

You have to wonder about the parents who thought that their kids were little innocents attending that cute boy's show, that cute boy who just didn't seem like that corruptive an influence, don't you? Sorry, mum and dad, the kids know more than you think...

The thing is that I'm almost sure half of the people (even French) don't get that there is obviously sex in this sentence, especially the youngs. I read on Twitter a young French girl quite chocked of herself for thinking that Boum Boum Boum could maybe mean it :mf_rosetinted:

I don't get how people can think he is "pure" (and virgin as say Ingie), reading his lyrics, watching him on stage (the hips dance in Napoli JUST AFTER the "tu sei bellissimo" from the public :naughty:), it's obvious that he loves to play and sex is part of it :fisch:

But all this is always made in a very natural way, there is nothing chocking me, nothing "unrespectful".

And especially the drawing is "only" a naïve drawing, I think it was not at all a problem for Yasmine to draw a penis, even if it was supposed to be Mika's one :wink2:

And especially the drawing is "only" a naïve drawing, I think it was not at all a problem for Yasmine to draw a penis, even if it was supposed to be Mika's one :wink2:

There was probably no need to pose as a model for that drawing :teehee:

from Fb

EXCITING NEWS! Mika will be releasing a new single very soon! You've heard the clip and seen the cover art, so here is all the info you need to know! The track 'Boum Boum Boum' will be released internationally via itunes on Wednesday 11th June (USA and Canada on 17th June). We'll keep you posted on all the download links, video news and everything else!

In this video, going by the artwork on the cover, is he going to go one step further than the WAG video? :naughty:

In this video, going by the artwork on the cover, is he going to go one step further than the WAG video? :naughty:

Lol! He shouldn't because his new fans are so young. The TOOL short film was already rated and it showed nothing!

Wasn't he going to do a naked vlog if WAG got into the top 3:shocked:

Or did I dream that:mf_rosetinted:

Now Mika, I've seen the We Are Golden video, the drawing looks really generous, ahem. :fisch:

VERY generous. He really wanted people to talk about it :naughty:

I wonder how many sketches she had to draw before he was pleased, lol! Oh dear, I can't stop laughing imagining them drawing!

:floor::floor:

"No Yasmine. It's bigger. A lot bigger. Haven't you seen my WAG video?"

There is nothing wrong and shocking about sex if it's done in a classy way. So no Miley Cyrusing Mika!

And there are few Mika songs which do not involve sexual references/innuendos.

As long as he's not doing a Je t'aime, moi non plus, we are good.

"No Yasmine. It's bigger. A lot bigger. Haven't you seen my WAG video?"

There is nothing wrong and shocking about sex if it's done in a classy way. So no Miley Cyrusing Mika!

And there are few Mika songs which do not involve sexual references/innuendos.

As long as he's not doing a Je t'aime, moi non plus, we are good.

:lmao:

i don't have a problem at all with the cartoon nudity on the cover, on the contrary... :naughty: neither do i have a problem with explicit lyrics. the only fear i have is that this song will turn out to be a piece of brainless, sh*tty dance pop like other songs with this title - boom boom boom by the outhere brothers, or by the vengaboys. 90s at its worst. :aah: that would be so non-mika! i still have hope tho - i mean, if you just hear "elle me dit danse", it doesn't say much either about the meaning behind the song. so i just hope this song has more to it than the message "i wanna f*** you". :fisch:

I still don't get the buzz around "little M". :dunno:

I really don't mind. As Guy said, he used to wear a naked puppet as a necklace. Not a big deal.

Exactly. It's not like it's a detailed little M. It's just a thingy..... To me it fits perfectly with the tribal theme.

Exactly!

And we all have the boum boum boum stuck in our heads:thumb_yello:

Well done Mika!

I'm impressed that a little 14sec snippet has managed to ear worm me already. It think it will be a big hit. I hope.

I can understand people being surprised because of the naked Mika (well, at least we suppose it's him), personally I didn't expect a naked Mika on the cover either but come on, being shocked is a bit too much

He's not underage, he clearly behaves like any other man his age in all the respects of his life and... this is only a drawing. A photo would really have scared me :blink:

Anyway he has reached his first goal: everyone will be discussing about this single, now what I hope is that the music will be good enough to become the real attention focus as soon as the song is out