NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

I wander if the album's abbreviation TOOL has something with this cover :naughty: But definitely this cover belongs to Wonka's thread!

:naughty::thumb_yello:

No, he'll use it as a drumstick.

Along with his other drumstick.

:wink2:

Blurred out for your protection:

w02968.jpg

Sexy Friday night thanks to Mika :mikadas:

I love the snipet and the cover :blush-anim-cl:

You know me :wink2:

I bet he thought of us when designing this drawing :teehee:

I wander if the album's abbreviation TOOL has something with this cover :naughty: But definitely this cover belongs to Wonka's thread!

No, he'll use it as a drumstick.

Along with his other drumstick.

Mika gave me a drum stick once long ago :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

This whole convo is going in Wonka's direction, IMO :naughty:

Ohhh, me too :naughty:

:lmfao:

no.... conversations like these end up in the Naughty Corner

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24964&page=66

In the Naughty Corner, cold showers are free & cleaning the cobwebs is expected! :sneaky2:

:fisch:

Hi Wonka, nice to finally meet you! :bye:

:bye:

Pleased to meet you too...

Is

Has it been thaaaat long since i didnt pay a visit here???:doh:

"No Yasmine. It's bigger. A lot bigger. Haven't you seen my WAG video?"

There is nothing wrong and shocking about sex if it's done in a classy way. So no Miley Cyrusing Mika!

And there are few Mika songs which do not involve sexual references/innuendos.

As long as he's not doing a Je t'aime, moi non plus, we are good.

Had the same thoght, Yasmine draws a little dot, and he steals the pencil... :naughty:

Not really impressed with those 14 secs of the same word over and over again. I sure it doesn't set the standard for the rest of the single. Oh Mika... Guess I'll be sceptical 'till Mika proves me wrong.

i see it in a positive way, it can only get better, as there should be some more words than that in the complete song. :naughty:

I wasn't able to get on this site properly, for the last two days. It wasn't slow on my tablet, it was comatose!

It's running better now.

Anyway. I confess to being a bit disappointed with the cover. Couldn't they come up with something different than the totem polls and gaudy African designs? It's like the Swatch designs. Enough already, draw something different!

I'm telling myself that we've only heard the intro of the song. It's definitely catchy, but nothing like the intro of Love Today, which made my ears zoom in for the rest of the song, the first time I heard it. I'm just hoping that the rest of the song is brilliant.

Not that it matters, since it probably won't be released in the UK, and even if it is, it's in French, its not being promoted, so it won't be a hit here.

the more i listen to the snippet, the more i think it sounds somewhat brazilian. isn't it a samba rhythm? so maybe he talks about playing football with "you and me go boom boom boom", and it's gonna be a secret hymn of the football world cup. :mf_rosetinted: which at least would bring him worldwide commercial success, regardless of the language of the song. :naughty:

on the other hand, i'm very glad the cover suggests something different. :teehee:

as for love today, i hated it when i first heard it. only started loving it after hearing it live, and now it's one of my fave mika songs. :wub2: so yeah, i do make my judgements about songs (or snippets), but i know my opinion can change completely with every new experience i have of this song. :wink2:

the more i listen to the snippet, the more i think it sounds somewhat brazilian. isn't it a samba rhythm? so maybe he talks about playing football with "you and me go boom boom boom", and it's gonna be a secret hymn of the football world cup. :mf_rosetinted: which at least would bring him worldwide commercial success, regardless of the language of the song. :naughty:

I thought of that too,and saw ppl on twitter also saying it,it is a cuban-brazilian rhythm of samba,and if there will be an english version,it could be suitable for that :thumb_yello:

on the other hand, i'm very glad the cover suggests something different. :teehee:

as for love today, i hated it when i first heard it. only started loving it after hearing it live, and now it's one of my fave mika songs. :wub2: so yeah, i do make my judgements about songs (or snippets), but i know my opinion can change completely with every new experience i have of this song. :wink2:

The bit I heard it sounds more like a rumba for me, we are used to hear this rhythm in Spain. A totally latin sound but of course I have to listen the full song to judge better. I like it anyway :wub2: Very different to the sound we are used from him :teehee:

That would be good if it was a World Cup anthem. It would be popular everywhere!

I loved the one, last World Cup, that was called, The Waving Flag.

I agree you can't always tell what a song is like, by the snippet. I didn't like EMD from the snippet, but loved the whole song. Sometimes I wonder if its a good idea to have a snippet of a song. Many songs I haven't liked from hearing just a bit of it. Then I've liked them when I've heard the whole thing.

Love Today is special to me, as it introduced me to Mika. That "dum dadadidadi dum" really got my attention.

Not that it matters, since it probably won't be released in the UK, and even if it is, it's in French, its not being promoted, so it won't be a hit here.

Actually in some article both Italian and French being told that the new single will also be released in North America (Canada and US) and UK.

For example this:

"Boum Boum Boum" sera disponible dès mercredi en téléchargement légal en France et dans de nombreux pays, avant une sortie américaine et britannique le 17 juin prochain.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/apres-the-voice-mika-revient-avec-boum-boum-boum/453630

I hope so!

Actually in some article both Italian and French being told that the new single will also be released in North America (Canada and US) and UK.

For example this:

"Boum Boum Boum" sera disponible dès mercredi en téléchargement légal en France et dans de nombreux pays, avant une sortie américaine et britannique le 17 juin prochain.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/apres-the-voice-mika-revient-avec-boum-boum-boum/453630

I hope so!

And in the information of the snippet on the official mikasounds youtube, they say it will be realeased worldwide. I don't know why poor UK would be let on the side :huglove:

For example this:

I hope so!

But, it's not just about it being released in the UK. The fact is that no one in the UK knows about the song's existence, unless they are clued up with what Mika is doing. Mika isn't appearing on TV here, to promote the song. There is no advertising of the song. I've seen ads where So-and-So's new single will be out whenever, but nothing about Mika.

Also, if the song will be available in English speaking countries, surely they should announce it in English, as well as French. UK will take absolutely no notice of something written in French.

The song could be the best song ever written, but without anyone knowing about it, and no radio play on the big UK Radio stations, it will not be a hit, and Mika really needs a UK hit song.

So I hope it will be advertised, or something. Not only in UK, but other countries too, if its going to be released worldwide.