Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

A notice from Andreas Dermanis about fake social media accounts. If you notice any young fans falling for this can you please direct them to this link:

http://andreasdermanis.com/news/19-social-media

Thanks Christine! And for calling me young. Although I admit immediately after my tweets I went "oh, wait... how do I know this is legit?"

I know this says twitter, fb and instagram but does youtube count too when it's not a new music video?

Thanks Christine! And for calling me young. Although I admit immediately after my tweets I went "oh, wait... how do I know this is legit?"

I know this says twitter, fb and instagram but does youtube count too when it's not a new music video?

The difference between you and young fans is that when I tell you it's not real you just accept that as fact. If you tell a 16 year old they don't want to believe it, so they need proof :wink2:

What YouTube account are you talking about? I know he has a Vimeo but a YT account he had years ago is gone now.

SO PROUD check out my sister Zuleika's jewellery work for Christian Louboutin!!! 1f635.png1f60a.png1f60a.png1f601.png1f600.png farida_khelfa's photo https://instagram.com/p/5_7PHYxT9H/ 

MIKA official @mikasounds  5h

I was a child standing on the Champs-Élysées! I saw her go by singing on a float!!! farida_khelfa's photo https://instagram.com/p/5GukDVxT1T/ 

Meet my sister Zuleika! Here she is in the street! #ZuleikaPenniman mahoneysfashion's photo https://instagram.com/p/2mXjqUEkrR/ 

And this was posted to the MikaVEVO youtube just 3 hours ago. Next single perhaps???

And this was posted to the MikaVEVO channel this morning

• Like 1

The difference between you and young fans is that when I tell you it's not real you just accept that as fact. If you tell a 16 year old they don't want to believe it, so they need proof :wink2:

What YouTube account are you talking about? I know he has a Vimeo but a YT account he had years ago is gone now.

LOL They just can't handle the proof. Okay that was a bad pun. It's the MikaVEVO one(the REAL one, i know there's a fake of that too), I just posted about it. 3 hrs ago they posted a new audio track video.

LOL They just can't handle the proof. Okay that was a bad pun. It's the MikaVEVO one(the REAL one, i know there's a fake of that too), I just posted about it. 3 hrs ago they posted a new audio track video.

Yes MikaVEVO is real. The post on Andy's site just pertains to Andy. If people are pretending to be Mika, then Mika is going to have to sort that out. :naughty:

MIKA official

Morning view. Cup of coffee in this courtyard in Ile De Ré after last nights show in Rochefort. Then… instagram.com/p/6E_lc8ziOh/

MIKA official

View from car window whilst driving through La Vendée instagram.com/p/6FQ1ySziJh/

Mika, Violetta and Martina Stoessel will be on Te Lascio Una Canzione new season (more exactly on the first episode, to be aired on RA1 on September 12nd, and rumours has it that Chiara will be one of the judges)

Source: http://www.latinpopbrasil.com.br/realities/italia/ti-lascio-una-canzone/mika-e-martina-stoessel-estarao-no-retorno-do-tluc-chiara-pode-ser-jurada/

Edited by BiaIchihara

Avete ragione #RompiamoIlSilenzio

https://instagram.com/p/6Ix9OOziBq/

Avevo visto la foto della scritta sui miei manifesti e il mio istinto era di lasciar stare..

..Che l'odio di alcune persone, una cosa che conosco bene, era meglio ignorata. Ma voi avete ragione #rompiamoilsilenzio

non ho paura di chi mi discrimina . Nessuno deve averne. L'amore fa quel che vuole. #rompiamoilsilenzio

For those who don't understand the latest tweets: some ***** has written the italian word for "faggott" across mika's posters in florence. And instead of ignoring it, mika's putting it out there with the hashtag that means sth like "let's break the silence" (someone who speaks italian pls correct me if i'm wrong ;)). :wub2:

He's so right - i ignored those pictures first as well, those haters don't deserve any attention. But ignoring won't change anything. Putting it out there shows a lot of strength, and it makes many show their support. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

For those who don't understand the latest tweets: some ***** has written the italian word for "faggott" across mika's posters in florence. And instead of ignoring it, mika's putting it out there with the hashtag that means sth like "let's break the silence" (someone who speaks italian pls correct me if i'm wrong ;)). :wub2:

He's so right - i ignored those pictures first as well, those haters don't deserve any attention. But ignoring won't change anything. Putting it out there shows a lot of strength, and it makes many show their support. :thumb_yello:

Perfectly right Karin. And we translated the hashtag in several languages on our Subs Team twitter account, if you wanna join and retweet it in other languages feel free to do so

• Like 1

Yes, Mika joined the hashtag created by some fans. He said he had already seen the pic but decided to ignore it, but then changed his mind and joined in

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 1

Break the silence about what? That there's homophobia? That's no secret is it? This whole thing seems very ill conceived to me. I am sorry that someone would deface a picture of Mika that way and even sorrier that anyone told him about it. :(

• Like 4

Unfortunately in Italy the homophobia is still very strong and, almost always, there is also the silence on the many cases of violence, assaults, insults and homophobic discrimination, and it is well known why.

A huge round of applause to the reaction of Mika.

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1