London Pre-Show Pub Meet?

dcdeb

London Pre-Show Pub Meet?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an MFC get-together for a drink before the 18th October London show? NO MIKA INVOLVED! He is not invited ;)

• Yes, I would pop in for a drink.
    • No, I'll just see you all at the gig.

Can' wait to meet you all, so I'll be there  :)

So, just to be sure...does this mean the meeting isn't in that pub next to the Adelphi Theatre anymore?

No, the pub we're looking at now is a little further down the street. As I said, the rugby game is putting a wrinkle in our original plans. :doh:

Once we get a better idea of how many to count on, we'll figure out for sure where and what time.

And for whoever asked if they could bring a friend to the pub, I guess the answer is sure, if they don't mind being surrounded by dozens of Mika fans! And if they're a Mika fan, too, why don't they register here as well? :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi

I hope me + 2 can come (3 persons) would love to meet you all and hopefully Mika .

Bodil

Well, don't come to the pub expecting to meet Mika -- as I said, he's not invited. If he decides to crash the party, then we'll have to decide whether to let him in! :naughty:

• Like 2

I'll do my best to be there! 

Just few questions if you already know an answer...

I will be in london with my husband that probably won't come to the pre-show...What time do you think this pre-show meeting will start and end? 

Just to have an idea....  :fisch:

No, the pub we're looking at now is a little further down the street. As I said, the rugby game is putting a wrinkle in our original plans. :doh:

Once we get a better idea of how many to count on, we'll figure out for sure where and what time.

And for whoever asked if they could bring a friend to the pub, I guess the answer is sure, if they don't mind being surrounded by dozens of Mika fans! And if they're a Mika fan, too, why don't they register here as well? :thumb_yello:

Hmm, now I have one more reason not to like rugby, lol.

Thanks for the answer, Deb! And a big thank you to everyone who organizes all this!

I'll keep checking this thread to know when & where...wouldn't miss is!

So happy to meet everyone.

All I want in London is an MFC get-together, a Mika gig and a Shake Shack burger & hot-dog (if anyone want's to join me, let me know haha)

See you soon!!!

Have a drink for me, lovely people

Aww, will miss you, Kira!

OK, so it looks like we're upwards of 75 coming to this now, if I count in the friends and significant others who may be tagging along.

I've booked space at a bar, and have made some simple arrangements with them. Everyone will be responsible for paying for themselves. Here's the deal.

WHO:

MIKA FAN CLUB and friends

:uk::usa:  :swiss::sweden::spain:  :italia::irish::hungary::holland::germany::france::finland::denmark::canada:  :belgium:

WHERE:

Smollensky's on The Strand, 105 The Strand, London, WC2R 0AA T: 020 7497 2101

12119898_10153552294645049_6375036284844

WHEN:

Sunday, 18th October, any time after 4:30 p.m. or so until about 7 p.m.

WHY: 

:drinks_wine:  :gathering:  :cheers:  :group_hug:  :mikalove: 

They are kindly offering us 2-for-1 drinks on their Happy Hour specials, which I'll have a list of for you soon. Also, I'll have more details on other items, including snacks, that you can pre-order so that they will be all ready for you when you arrive, to avoid the hassle of having to wait and pay on the spot.

Hope you're all as excited as I am!  (I ran out of room for emoticons!)

• Like 12