Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, mamiam said:

Yes, I thought 1955 was your birthyear :blush-anim-cl: I think we're lucky, who had our youth in the 70ies :wink2:  it was a great, funny and colorful decade, with the best music - something also MIKA has discovered! :fisch: 

Love, love

me

Yes Mamiam we were certainly lucky to be young in the colourful 70s!

Love love

me (too) !

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Yes Mamiam we were certainly lucky to be young in the colourful 70s!

Love love

me (too) !

I wanna be like you when I'm  70s!!!!  :blush-anim-cl: I dont know you personally but I know @mamiam and she's a wonderful woman!  :yes:  :hug:

• Like 2

Wanted to let you all know; I've mailed the Dutch webshop (Prooffice) about when we would be able to expect the pens. They wrote back: 'We have to re-order them. We don't have a date yet for them to be delivered, but when we get them in again, we will ship them as fast as possible'.

I have the feeling maaany people have been ordering there. :naughty: I hope I can stay patient. :teehee: 

• Like 3

On 2018/1/8 at 5:52 AM, Kumazzz said:

Filming data

VIDEO clip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Wanted to let you all know; I've mailed the Dutch webshop (Prooffice) about when we would be able to expect the pens. They wrote back: 'We have to re-order them. We don't have a date yet for them to be delivered, but when we get them in again, we will ship them as fast as possible'.

I have the feeling maaany people have been ordering there. :naughty: I hope I can stay patient. :teehee: 

:blush-anim-cl: I've also  thought about ordering the pens from your  country as well.  But I keep in touch with Pilot Pen Norway in Oslo, and today the sales manager told me they have got none of the MIKA pens - yet - but he promised me, once again, to tell me if/when they get what I ask for, so I'll have to be patient, and hopefully place my order here -  even it's very hard! :teehee:

Good luck to everybody, who already have been shopping in Holland!! :thumb_yello:   

Love, love

me

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:blush-anim-cl: I've also  thought about ordering the pens from your  country as well.  But I keep in touch with Pilot Pen Norway in Oslo, and today the sales manager told me they have got none of the MIKA pens - yet - but he promised me, once again, to tell me if/when they get what I ask for, so I'll have to be patient, and hopefully place my order here -  even it's very hard! :teehee:

Good luck to everybody, who already have been shopping in Holland!! :thumb_yello:   

Love, love

me

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I hope you can get them soon as well :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I wanna be like you when I'm  70s!!!!  :blush-anim-cl: I dont know you personally but I know @mamiam and she's a wonderful woman!  :yes:  :hug:

:hug: Thanks for your nice words Alba! :wub:  I'm sure you'll be a fab. "old lady" in the future - filled with good MIKA spirit - and sweet memories,  from unforgettable  concerts, incl. your own performance on stage with the man!  :teehee: :wub:  Btw, did you order his Pilot Pens?  Are they available in Spain now!? :wink2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:hug: Thanks for your nice words Alba! :wub:  I'm sure you'll be a fab. "old lady" in the future - filled with good MIKA spirit - and sweet memories,  from unforgettable  concerts, incl. your own performance on stage with the man!  :teehee: :wub:  Btw, did you order his Pilot Pens?  Are they available in Spain now!:wink2:

Love, love

me

They aren't available yet. Pilot Spain told us they will be on sale at the end of the month and that we'll get them around Spain in every pilot store. What surprises me is that there's no ads in Spain about  Pilot pens :dunno:Anyway we are in touch with Pilot Spain fb. :wink2:

• Like 3

Tbh I don't expect to see an ad on TV here but Pilot is still silent about the limited edition even on their social medias (I started to follow them on FB and IG :teehee:) and there's nothing on their website either. I just saw these banners in some shops where the pens are already available but nothing else. However, they promised there'll be some competitions so I suppose the promotion will start later here...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I haven't seen any adds here yet either. :dunno:

55 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Tbh I don't expect to see an ad on TV here but Pilot is still silent about the limited edition even on their social medias (I started to follow them on FB and IG :teehee:) and there's nothing on their website either. I just saw these banners in some shops where the pens are already available but nothing else. However, they promised there'll be some competitions so I suppose the promotion will start later here...

By ads I mean like this, not on TV. 

P1.thumb.jpg.4c694c13b8dc67b58f4474a8639

I got an answer from Pilot Pen France on Instagram saying the boxes would be sold online by some retailers at the end of January and in regular shops in September when school starts  (in France) 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

By ads I mean like this, not on TV. 

P1.thumb.jpg.4c694c13b8dc67b58f4474a8639

If the pens aren't available in Spain yet, there's so far no reason for posting such an ad, I found this ad just on two websites where they sell the pens (and you can get to the pens by clicking the ad), nowhere else, so it still isn't a massive promotion imo... :naughty:

• Like 1

Pilot UK have told me that it's going to take a little time to get the products out to UK stores.  However, neither Rymans or WH Smith will be taking the full range of Mika pens :thumbdown:

However, within the next 4-5 weeks they expect the full range to be available on Amazon UK. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

http://www.ladn.eu/news-business/actualites-annonceurs/annonceur-mika-au-centre-de-la-nouvelle-campagne-de-pilot/

Mika, nouvel ambassadeur de Pilot

LE 16/01/2018
le chanteur mika pris en photo sur fond rose

Campagne anniversaire 100 ans : Perfect Match Pilot & Mika - PILOT - agence Nouveau Monde

Comment booster la notoriété de la marque PILOT en Europe à l’occasion de son centenaire ?

Développer son influence et sa visibilité grâce à un partenariat artistique exceptionnel qui valorise l’image de Pilot, 2e marque mondiale d’instrument d’écriture créative et contemporaine.

La stratégie POWER LINK :

Nous avons créé un lien puissant entre la marque, MIKA, un des artistes les plus talentueux du moment et les consommateurs. Un lien affinitaire (valeurs et cibles), humain, artistiquement créatif.
MIKA, et sa sœur Yasmine (Aka DAWACK) ont participé au côté de l’agence à l’ensemble du processus créatif qui a conduit à la création d’une collection capsule de stylos, boîtes et packs collector ainsi qu’à la campagne publicitaire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2018/1/8 at 5:52 AM, Kumazzz said:

Filming data

21953928_75x75

Mika, Pilot and Troublemakers were made to meet each other and who better than Lucas Zanotto to tell the story of this creative idyll? In this film produced by Troublemakers, the talented director was able to transcribe the colourful world of Mika and the brand that is unique to Pilot's 100th anniversary. A world filled with energy, moose graphics, contrasting colors, unconventional ideas, music that makes you want to dance, and pens that resonate with writing.

• Client. Pilot
  • Title. 100 ans
  • Talent. MIKA

• Brand Manager. Ken Schoellhammer
  • Marketing Operational Manager Europe. Marta Espadas
  • Agency. Nouveau Monde DDB
  • Art Director. Gilles Pinsonneaux
  • Copy Writer. Bertrand Lepere
  • Creative. Maxime Colin
  • Account Director. Christine Brun
  • Project Manager. Laetitia Armand

Credits.