Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

If you've been around a long time, you know that when we get to hear the actual song - as opposed to these little snippets - it often turns out to be quite different from what we imagined :naughty:

All I will say atm is that it sounds interesting

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Looks they have a lot in common:

"Bryden graduated from Amherst Regional High School, ...study Italian and opera in Manhattan and eventually travel to Australia for three months of backpacking, where she bought her first guitar. A classically trained musician (she studied the cello for ten years), Bryden dreamed of becoming an opera singer before hearing Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin for the first time."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, pupaclaudia said:

May we surmise he's in London to do the recording? 😏

I think he attends "Society Of Distinguished Songwriters" party at the Ballroom in Jumeirah Carlton Tower Society.

Quel honneur to perform last night at the spectacular ‘SODS’ Ball (Society Of Distinguished Songwriters), for an array of greats, from Sir Tim Rice to MIKA

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I think he attends "Society Of Distinguished Songwriters" party at the Ballroom in Jumeirah Carlton Tower Society.

Quel honneur to perform last night at the spectacular ‘SODS’ Ball (Society Of Distinguished Songwriters), for an array of greats, from Sir Tim Rice to MIKA

Wow! Great finding Eriko!!! So it looks like Mika was invited too!!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Their song . . .

'Air: On a G-String' - Bach's THONG SONG - Bounder & Cad https://youtu.be/yHK7w6LHBdY via @YouTube

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

There's not much online about this Songwriter's Society, this is the most recent (2013) and most reliable source of information I found about it: http://www.justinhayward.com/good-king/ ... seems to be a very exclusive club.

JFYI

It seems that the society has long history.

Founded in 1971.

100 Years of British Music

Omnibus Press

_20181203_140401.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

JFYI

It seems that the society has long history.

Founded in 1971.

100 Years of British Music

Omnibus Press

_20181203_140401.JPG

:clap: I'm so happy for anything MIKA is invited to take part in, which is British !! :fisch: Thanks a lot ladies, for finding and sharing this happy news! :flowers2:

Love, love

me  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I love this painting at the very beginning of the story. Very Mika style. Anybody can tell more about it? 

This painting looks like the mural of his Miami home that he had made by local artists.

image.thumb.png.550e882172d902cf1519f99f41cb3e4b.png

mika house1.jpg

Edited by Loo
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Loo said:

This painting looks like the mural of his Miami home that he had made by local artists

You're right, it is the same style, but I know that the Miami house was painted by Yasmine and their friends. Here's Mika's tweet :wink2:

• Like 3

As usual there are several versions!  :biggrin2:
 Yasmine's mural is the one with the stars on the stairs.

image.thumb.png.9aa0a06f7f9b6722d89a49efab2b070d.pngHere, this is neither Mika nor Yasmine.  :wink2:
 But it is surely that the workers became friends throughout the work.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Loo said:

But it is surely that the workers became friends throughout the work.

:lmfao: For sure! :thumb_yello:

I thought that the whole house have been painted by Yasmine and other friends as a common project, never thought that each one of them did an individual wall, the artwork has the same style, isn't? At least it seems so to me :blush-anim-cl: 

• Like 2