New member <3

ro.ro

Hola! My name's Rocío, I'm 19 y/o and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The story of how I decided to join the MFC ain't that interesting haha. I've known Mika since the begging of his career I think but, I only knew his classic singles and I listened to them every once in a while. 

It was this year that I started to get into him and his music, of course. 

These months I've been listening to his whole discography and I'm in love with it! The only problem was that I didn't knew he had an active fandom until I ended up here haha. 

I'm still learning how to use this website and my English isn't good but, it doesn't matter as long as I can keep learning about Mika and meeting new friends...💖

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, ro.ro said:

The story of how I decided to join the MFC ain't that interesting haha. I've known Mika since the begging of his career I think but, I only knew his classic singles and I listened to them every once in a while. 

These months I've been listening to his whole discography and I'm in love with it! The only problem was that I didn't knew he had an active fandom until I ended up here haha. 

I'm still learning how to use this website and my English isn't good but, it doesn't matter as long as I can keep learning about Mika and meeting new friends...💖

Welcome again Rocío. I hope  enjoy your stay here. There is a lot to discover in this forum and I'm sure you'll make good friends. Mika said the album will come out in 2019 and he's planning to make a tour too. I wish he visits your country and you can see him live.:crossed: Mika's live is the best :wub2:

If you have any problem with the forum you just have to ask. :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Welcome again Rocío. I hope  enjoy your stay here. There is a lot to discover in this forum and I'm sure you'll make good friends. Mika said the album will come out in 2019 and he's planning to make a tour too. I wish he visits your country and you can see him live.:crossed: Mika's live is the best :wub2:

If you have any problem with the forum you just have to ask. :wink2:

Yeah! I've read about his new album. I really hope he comes here. tysm ❤️

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. You will be able to discover many things about Mika here and also improve your English during the time but I think it´s already pretty good. 😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ro.ro said:

I'm still learning how to use this website and my English isn't good but, it doesn't matter as long as I can keep learning about Mika and meeting new friends... 💖

Welcome to our compagny       :welcomeani:

• Thanks 1

Hi Rocío, welcome to the MFC! Your story is basically the same as mine, I knew Mika since the beginning too but only his classic hits from early in his career. I joined a month ago and now I am listening to his newer songs but I haven't listened to any of the songs from No Place In Heaven yet as I'm becoming more familiar with the Origin Of Love album first! :)  Your English seems fine to me and the forum becomes easy to use after using for a week or so! Enjoy all the content on here!  :bye:

Edited by Gemz
spelling error
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad you found us, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

The site becomes easier when you get the hang of it and there's a lot of content to explore, so I'm wishing you lots of fun :D (ask us, if you need anything!)

See you around! 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1