The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

ive checked and called everyone Suzie.. it's sold out now!!! :thumbdown:

I am sorry to hear that...I mean I am happy to hear that but sorry for you.:wink2:

However, I am sure there will be people trying to sell tickets before the show...People make a living on that :cool: and I think the closer the time will be to the beginning of the show, the cheaper the tickets will be..

I am sorry to hear that...I mean I am happy to hear that but sorry for you.:wink2:

However, I am sure there will be people trying to sell tickets before the show...People make a living on that :cool: and I think the closer the time will be to the beginning of the show, the cheaper the tickets will be..

But do you think it's wise to go without a ticket?? The touts will charge an extortion amount of money and i'll be all nervous the whole time.. and i'm not good when i'm nervous like that..plus.. i want to be with everyone else... does anyone know what they mean by unreserved circle..?? cause stine88 just said she might have a ticket but unsure if she can give it away until she picks it up at the venue and it's for unreserved circle..:boxed: dilemma!!

But do you think it's wise to go without a ticket?? The touts will charge an extortion amount of money and i'll be all nervous the whole time.. and i'm not good when i'm nervous like that..plus.. i want to be with everyone else... does anyone know what they mean by unreserved circle..?? cause stine88 just said she might have a ticket but unsure if she can give it away until she picks it up at the venue and it's for unreserved circle..:boxed: dilemma!!

Well, if you are on location (I mean you are in London, anyway), it is worth trying... Touts cannot charge THAT much since the original price of the ticket is not so expensive, anyway.

Perhaps you want to go there at around 5-6 to see what's going on and if no good tickets, just leave - but that's my opinion, you might not like the idea (I have never done it but I always see these people selling ticks..:cool:

'unreserved circle' means that you can enter the circle area where the seats are but have to 'fight' for your own seat.. It's like standing ticks - you don't know where you will end up. However, with the unreserved seats you can sit down...:thumb_yello:

Well, if you are on location (I mean you are in London, anyway), it is worth trying... Touts cannot charge THAT much since the original price of the ticket is not so expensive, anyway.

Perhaps you want to go there at around 5-6 to see what's going on and if no good tickets, just leave - but that's my opinion, you might not like the idea (I have never done it but I always see these people selling ticks..:cool:

'unreserved circle' means that you can enter the circle area where the seats are but have to 'fight' for your own seat.. It's like standing ticks - you don't know where you will end up. However, with the unreserved seats you can sit down...:thumb_yello:

I'm not in London see.. soo..that's alright Suzie.. if i get one i get one.. i can't be too greedy i've already seen him twice.. but..:tears:

I had seats for Manchester and I realised I wouldn't be able to sit still in a seat. But we all stood up and jumped around, so that was OK.

I'm not in London see.. soo..that's alright Suzie.. if i get one i get one.. i can't be too greedy i've already seen him twice.. but..:tears:

Nikjass, you will for sure find a ticket over there. There is always an MFC that has a spare one to sell cause she's been let down last moment by a friend or something like that. There should be no problem :thumb_yello: !

Nikjass' date=' you will for sure find a ticket over there. There is always an MFC that has a spare one to sell cause she's been let down last moment by a friend or something like that. There should be no problem :thumb_yello: ![/quote']

Thanks Em.. i think i will be going after all :biggrin2:

If anyone has a spare ticket to any of the London gigs I would love to buy one off you. Also if I do get one if I could meet up with ppl cos I would be going on my own and it would be very scary so if anyone does still have a ticket please pm me.

Liz

I am new to the Forum and have a spare for 3 Dec at Hammersmith - front standing. Can't wait to see Mika live, will be my first time, sounds truly amazing!! Are any oldlings going that I could say hi to?

Carri is going Ellie (Carrinevie) and Sarahlou1973 although she is still on holiday at the mo

I am new to the Forum and have a spare for 3 Dec at Hammersmith - front standing. Can't wait to see Mika live, will be my first time, sounds truly amazing!! Are any oldlings going that I could say hi to?

have you got a special thing for old ppl, or are you an oldling yourself? :roftl: :roftl:

if the latter is yr case, pls come and have fun in the oldlings thread!

(sorry kath, i've followed you here!)

have you got a special thing for old ppl, or are you an oldling yourself? :roftl: :roftl:

if the latter is yr case, pls come and have fun in the oldlings thread!

(sorry kath, i've followed you here!)

It's ok Robi...I get used to looking over my shoulder and finding you there!

Hey everyone... At the moment I have 1 spare standing ticket for tonight at Hammersmith up for grabs.... I am going myself so can collect from me later on!

Am waiting to see if Christine and her crew want it, but they have not come back to me yet.....PM me if you want it.... priced at what I paid (including fees etc)