Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

Here are a few bits of/about the Daily 13, which sadly we didn't get a full recording of (shame, it seemed to be one of the most interesting :crybaby:). 

The video for this is gone, it was a clip filmed from TV, where Vergo was talking with Mika and had tears in his eyes. But Elena was so nice to translate what was said in that clip (and after):

Also someone wrote on Twitter that Mika mentioned a German word, "Gesamtkunstwerk" (which is a concept made popular by Richard Wagner, Mika had mentioned it before at some point years ago). But I don't know in which context.

• Like 3

Hey guys

I am sorry there's like 3 or 4 minutes of Emma's part missing at the beginning (I swear it's a daily struggle with SkyUno :crybaby:) but as most of us are pretty much only here for Mika :lol:, I think there's really no point in waiting until tomorrow to get it all recorded again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

57 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

Hey guys

I am sorry there's like 3 or 4 minutes of Emma's part missing at the beginning (I swear it's a daily struggle with SkyUno :crybaby:) but as most of us are pretty much only here for Mika :lol:, I think there's really no point in waiting until tomorrow to get it all recorded again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Natacha. said:

Hey guys

XFactor posted IG stories

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

xfactoritalia

Live chat con @v3rgo

In diretta con @v3rgo e @samsungitalia 💣 special guest:@eddamariacarla 📞 #XF2020

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHs3vOAqMhr/

Starting at 5:50, the question is how is your relation with Mika. I don't understand much of his answer, I think I understand something like that Mika believes in Vergo and Naip, and in the end Vergo says it's an artistic relation and it's very good. Anyway he doesn't seem overly excited to me, I have the feeling he's struggling for words a bit. Maybe someone who speaks Italian can give us a clearer idea of what he says?

Edit: And at 7:05 there's another question, something about songs and Mika and Naip - but not sure what it's about, songs that represent them? That he'd dedicate to them? Anyway he says "La Bomba" for Mika, and something about autotune.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mellody said:

Edit: And at 7:05 there's another question, something about songs and Mika and Naip - but not sure what it's about, songs that represent them? That he'd dedicate to them? Anyway he says "La Bomba" for Mika, and something about autotune.

The sound is not very good.

The question was what song would ask Vergo to sing by Mika and N.A.I.P. if he were a judge.

He would give Mika his song "La Bomba". With autotune :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Natacha. said:
Mika was on for like 2 minutes :crybaby:and Warning: It's not perfect, had to do some editing

Perfect enough, Mika is singing. :wub2: :wub2: Thank you!! :hug:

And wow, I'm amazed that Naip can do such a song, very melodic! Looking forward to his performance on the next live. Mika also says a few words about the song, that it's about love without cliché, starting with wanting to throw love away and ending with begging for it to return - and that this is beautiful because it's true. It's good that he explains the song, just from reading the lyrics I wouldn't have understood the meaning - the translator often only makes half sense with lyrics, because lyrics often aren't schoolbook grammar.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

xfactoritalia

Live chat con @v3rgo

In diretta con @v3rgo e @samsungitalia 💣 special guest:@eddamariacarla 📞 #XF2020

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHs3vOAqMhr/

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Starting at 5:50, the question is how is your relation with Mika. I don't understand much of his answer, I think I understand something like that Mika believes in Vergo and Naip, and in the end Vergo says it's an artistic relation and it's very good. Anyway he doesn't seem overly excited to me, I have the feeling he's struggling for words a bit. Maybe someone who speaks Italian can give us a clearer idea of what he says?

Twitter friend Elena helps

They asked him: how's it going with Mika?

He says their artistic relationship is just fabulous.

Mika is only present for a few hours, but when he's there he sort of takes them both, tears them down, then put together little pieces they didn't even think they had and kind of rebuilds them.

So it's great, he says Mika is doing a great job and he thinks they're both (him and N.A.I.P.) growing artistically thanks to him. Then they ask: what will you choose for Mika to sing, if you were the judge? And he says he'd like him to sing "Bomba" with autotune!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika is only present for a few hours, but when he's there he sort of takes them both, tears them down, then put together little pieces they didn't even think they had and kind of rebuilds them.

We know that this is the way Mika works. He destorys everything he knows and rebuilds it from scratch :yes:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

And he says he'd like him to sing "Bomba" with autotune!

:aah:  Normally the autotune should be forbidden in a singing context, I still have no idea how real Vergo's voice sounds :aah:  The same for Mydrama.... I wonder who would go to a gig of Vergo to hear him singing with autotune the entire time :dunno:  This way I'm sure that we can all be singers :teehee:

Edit: I mean "forbidden":doh:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

I'm totally enchanted by Vergo this week. I haven't expected it, but I felt such goosbumps I didn't feel while listening to other's people songs (I mean not Mika) for a long time. 

So, officially now he's my favourite at XF. It would be a kind of tragedy if he is kicked away. I'm really impressed to see the growth of this guy. Anyway, I hope he won't disappear and will go on on the stage.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I am a bit worried for Naip this week, hopefully, he'll manage to pass the first round and we can hear his cover, Emma is doing all she can to save Blue Phelix

@Amy hudsone the same..  maybe also me hope so :yes:

2 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

but I felt such goosbumps I didn't feel while listening to other's people songs (I mean not Mika) for a long time. 

Isn't that because of the autotune? Because I wonder if the result would be the same if he'd use his real voice..