Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It is not Mika's way to say "daje".

In the first episode of X Factor italian judges were using this word and (if I recall correctly) Emma explained Mika, that they write it DAGE and it's a sort od slang. I can't find this moment to post here.

Anyway they use some "game slang" as well like GG (good game). So DAGE is DAGE :wink2:

From what I understand "dage" it is actually Mika's way to say "daje" and Emma explained to him that it's written with the letter "J" ( at least this is what I got :dunno:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It is not Mika's way to say "daje".

In the first episode of X Factor italian judges were using this word and (if I recall correctly) Emma explained Mika, that they write it DAGE and it's a sort od slang. I can't find this moment to post here.

Anyway they use some "game slang" as well like GG (good game). So DAGE is DAGE :wink2:

Sorry, I'm Italian and "dage" does not exist :lol3: 

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

From what I understand it is actually Mika's way to say "daje" and Emma explained to him that it's written with the letter "J" ( at least this is what I got :dunno:

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, I figured out that when he said "dage" he meant "daje" , and this is the dialect for "dai", right?

Yes, that's it! It means "come on! / Let's go!" in roman dialect

Edited by Siri
  • Like 4

Oggi N.39– 01 Ottobre 2020

🇮🇹

X Factor: dal 29 ottobre inizieranno i Live a Milano

Prendi una «bionda con la faccia da str***a» (se lo dice da sola) e mettila in una squadra per tre quarti formata da uomini. Hai creato la giuria di X Factor, in onda il giovedì in prima serata su Sky Uno e su Now Tv. Ecco dunque Emma che promette di essere «onesta e sincera», Mika, che va «a caccia di emozioni attraverso le storie imperfette degli artisti», Manuel Agnelli, per il quale «è più importante dare voce alla musica che la ricerca ossessiva del talento» e Hell Raton, che cerca «un talento grezzo su cui poi lavorare». L’obiettivo è uno solo: trovare qualcuno che abbia qualcosa da raccontare e che sappia emozionare. Quello in onda è un X Factor che si professa rinnovato nella sua essenza, in cui resta comunque Alessandro Cattelan, pronto a lasciare ogni anno ma poi sempre felice di tornare a dirigere “il traffico di note”. L’anno scorso X Factor non aveva convinto, e allora ecco che tutto cambia. Sarà così? Lo scopriremo con le Audizioni (in onda il 24 settembre), i Bootcamp (8 e 15 ottobre) e le nuove Last Call (22 ottobre), l’ultima chance per entrare nel gruppo dei 12 finalisti.

Il 29 ottobre inizieranno i Live, in zona Expo a Milano.

🇬🇧

X Factor: Live in Milan will start from 29 October

Take a "bitch-faced blonde" (she says it herself) and put her on a three-quarters team of men. You created the X Factor jury, broadcast on Thursday in prime time on Sky Uno and Now Tv. Here is Emma who promises to be "honest and sincere", Mika, who "goes hunting for emotions through the imperfect stories of artists », Manuel Agnelli, for whom« it is more important to give voice to music than the obsessive search for talent »and Hell Raton, who is looking for« raw talent to work on ». The goal is only one: to find someone who has something to tell and who knows how to excite. The one on the air is an X Factor that professes to be renewed in its essence, in which Alessandro Cattelan remains, ready to leave every year but then always happy to return to direct "the traffic of notes". Last year, the X Factor was not convinced, and then everything changes. It will be like this? We will find out with the Auditions (broadcast on 24 September), the Bootcamps (8 and 15 October) and the new Last Calls (22 October), the last chance to enter the group of 12 finalists.

Live will begin on October 29, in the Expo area in Milan.

836941652_OggiN.3901Ottobre2020_p.93-xf-live.thumb.jpg.b25e06291189bca70b98b3700da3bcec.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/18/2020 at 2:04 PM, krysady said:

I hope the girl with green hair will go to the finals :)  

So, I finally had the time to watch the first episode. I agree, the green-haired girl is great. 🥰

And, I know it's a bit late😅, but I like Mika's GIF in your profile a lot. :yes:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Episode - 2

AUDITION - 2

:Update:

updated the first post, check it out !

:Update:

Episode - 2

AUDITION - 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I like the energy between the judges of X Factor 2020 a lot, how about you?

Extract from the second audition, starting 00.55.33:

Mika: Awesome! You scared me a little bit, because I was afraid, you would be superficial.

Candidate: Well, I often do this effect, I’m blond.

Mika: Eh, no...

Emma: We have the same problem, dear. 😉 We’re blond, we aren’t stupid.

Candidate: I have worked a lot on myself.

Manuel: Why? Were you short and hairy before?

Emma: I understand her, when someone is born beautiful, you shouldn’t blame this person. That doesn’t mean that you’re less smart, less interesting or less badass than a girl that presents itself covered up to the neck, that's enough, this f*ck thinking about woman, holy sh*t.

Manuelito: Security, we have a problem at the table.

:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I finally managed to watch the first half of the first episode. 😅 Two things I'm wondering about, due to language barriers: First, in the introduction I understand he says Music is the egg of freedom? Is that what he said? I'm not sure, as it's an unusual wording, but if it is, then I see a connection to the Tiny Love video...

And the 2nd thing, about that girl with the guitar who wrote her own songs, and Mika was the only jury member who said no, what did he say to her when he first judged her? I know when saying no he said it was also because his vote didn't make a difference, but I'm wondering what he didn't like about her performance.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

And the 2nd thing, about that girl with the guitar who wrote her own songs, and Mika was the only jury member who said no, what did he say to her when he first judged her? I know when saying no he said it was also because his vote didn't make a difference, but I'm wondering what he didn't like about her performance.

Mika knew that she will passe. Other judges were very nice with her and told her a lot of positive things.

He said that everybody meets an asshole in her/his life and he will be her "asshole" so he sais NO.

Why? First because it doesn't count (she has 3 yes). Because you have to face assholes which you will meet in front of you. :lmao:

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

First, in the introduction I understand he says Music is the egg of freedom?

Yes, I can hear the same: the egg of freedom where we can be different but we speak the same language.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

in the introduction I understand he says Music is the egg of freedom? Is that what he said? I'm not sure, as it's an unusual wording

I'm not Italian but what I understand it's this: "la musica è il luogo de la libertà..." which means "Music is the place of freedom where we all can be different but speaking the same language" 

5 hours ago, mellody said:

And the 2nd thing, about that girl with the guitar who wrote her own songs, and Mika was the only jury member who said no, what did he say to her when he first judged her?

He said that he saw at her many good things, but also a vocal "hole" and that she needs more vocal muscles, something like this.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mika answered to some Tweets yesterday:

And him answering to a Tweet by @Serendipity :biggrin2:

Now I have to ask, what does it mean? :teehee: I think they said he was the worst/meanest judge and he said "not always, I listen with my heart, even if I sometimes speak with the..." - I understood it that way that he sometimes speaks without thinking and thus says not so nice things - is there an expression for that in Italian that he was (half) using in his sentence, or does it mean something different? :lol:

• Haha 4