Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you so much! :flowers2: 

I didn't know much about the new jury ( apart from one :teehee:) and I'm pleased to discover such nice and honest personalities, it's a good and relaxed ambiance. Loved the first episode, funny moments, Tempo moments ( :tears:), I hope the girl with green hair will go to the finals :)  

The girl with the green hair is insanely good, I hope the same!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WeirdChild said:

Does anyone have any favourite moments or quotes from the episode? XDXDXD

After the Whitney Houston song (one of the last contestants, it’s in the last 10 minutes of the show I believe) the candidate pulls the microphone away and Mika goes full sassy English mode and says “And he pulls the mic away!! You should DROP the f*cking microphone!!”

• Haha 3

An article from leggo.it:

https://www.leggo.it/spettacoli/xfactor/xfactor_2020_mika_leggo_nella_squadra_non_voglio_gente_piange-5464161.html?fbclid=IwAR3-Nzj0N_AJEsIGvA3XLSrZ9ZjdElZo3G7SpB0X5uiHgn0RM0dP1SP8jxk

Google translation:

XFactor 2020, Mika to Leggo: "In my team I don't want people who cry"

XFactor 2020, Mika: «In my team I don't want people who cry». From Thursday 17 September, the new edition of the program will start on Sky and Now TV and this year foresees great changes. From the judges to the study, and the premises are excellent.

Mika, one of the most beloved judges of all editions of X Factor 2020 , Thursday evening back to play this role again but with an awareness different: "I have been called many times for different programs but the formula was always the same. When they called me we were in a moment when everyone was suspended and I expressed all my fears and perplexities. We talked and I realized that there was really the desire to change this show ».

Smile on the lips, a confusing candor but very clear ideas Mika told Legg or what she is looking for: " I want to feel that emotion that captures you, that makes you forget where you are, that same feeling you feel when you have sex ". The teams have not yet been assigned but Mika knows exactly what he doesn't want: « I don't want to have people crying with me, it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not a nanny! "

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

An article from leggo.it:

https://www.leggo.it/spettacoli/xfactor/xfactor_2020_mika_leggo_nella_squadra_non_voglio_gente_piange-5464161.html?fbclid=IwAR3-Nzj0N_AJEsIGvA3XLSrZ9ZjdElZo3G7SpB0X5uiHgn0RM0dP1SP8jxk

Google translation:

XFactor 2020, Mika to Leggo: "In my team I don't want people who cry"

XFactor 2020, Mika: «In my team I don't want people who cry». From Thursday 17 September, the new edition of the program will start on Sky and Now TV and this year foresees great changes. From the judges to the study, and the premises are excellent.

Mika, one of the most beloved judges of all editions of X Factor 2020 , Thursday evening back to play this role again but with an awareness different: "I have been called many times for different programs but the formula was always the same. When they called me we were in a moment when everyone was suspended and I expressed all my fears and perplexities. We talked and I realized that there was really the desire to change this show ».

Smile on the lips, a confusing candor but very clear ideas Mika told Legg or what she is looking for: " I want to feel that emotion that captures you, that makes you forget where you are, that same feeling you feel when you have sex ". The teams have not yet been assigned but Mika knows exactly what he doesn't want: « I don't want to have people crying with me, it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not a nanny! "

So explicit, I love it 🤣

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I haven't seen this interview here. Or I missed it?

17/09/2020 RTL 102.5

Gabry had posted the link to the replay on their website, but good to have the youtube video here as well, thanks! :flowers2:

On 9/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, Gabry74 said:

The replay of RTL: 

https://www.rtl.it/x-factor/2020/giudici/

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Siri said:

Actually "dage" is Mika's way to read "daje", it means nothing in Italian :roftl:

Yes, I figured out that when he said "dage" he meant "daje" , and this is the dialect for "dai", right? :aah: 

1 hour ago, Siri said:

Actually "dage" is Mika's way to read "daje", it means nothing in Italian :roftl:

It is not Mika's way to say "daje".

In the first episode of X Factor italian judges were using this word and (if I recall correctly) Emma explained Mika, that they write it DAGE and it's a sort od slang. I can't find this moment to post here.

Anyway they use some "game slang" as well like GG (good game). So DAGE is DAGE :wink2: