Mika, the masked singer

kreacher

I don’t watch it but seen a lot of people talking about it obviously 

I very much doubt it will be him

1 cause he doesn’t do much in the U.K. 

2 from what I’ve heard it doesn’t sound like him

3 he was Probably busy doing the voice or X factor when it was recorded 

however even if it’s not him, he’s at least being talked about in some form and it’s promotion(sorta)  with people looking him up to find out what he’s up to now

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

I don’t watch it but seen a lot of people talking about it obviously 

I very much doubt it will be him

1 cause he doesn’t do much in the U.K. 

2 from what I’ve heard it doesn’t sound like him

3 he was Probably busy doing the voice or X factor when it was recorded 

however even if it’s not him, he’s at least being talked about in some form and it’s promotion(sorta)  with people looking him up to find out what he’s up to now

So another reason it's not him.

Someone who apparently went to the show says the semi final was recorded on the 11th November last year in the morning.

Now the 11th was also the date of X factor lives so unless he's flying between the UK and Italy in one day it's not looking likely.

So he could have been kicked out early but that would be a risk to be that busy flying between places. 

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong I love seeing Mika's face on TV but every time one of the judges mentioned him they kept using this picture (or one very similar to it):

Princes-Purple-Party-Hollywood-2009.thumb.jpg.844ae8b3e128b615c5c109d5c7ad9118.jpg

Don't the judges think that he looks any different now? :aah:

(This picture is from 2009!)

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is another song by Poodle. For sure it's not Mika.

No, that's definitely not Mika. I'm curious to see if I even know the singer when he takes off his mask. :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

No, that's definitely not Mika. I'm curious to see if I even know the singer when he takes off his mask. :lol3:

Same here! Poodle was in the bottom 2 and the judges saved him, I really wanted him to be revealed to prove the judges wrong about him being Mika. I know this is getting a little off topic but I think Poodle is Richard Coles, a gay man and well known vicar turned TV presenter (and singer!) here in the UK.

Dreading next weeks episode, I have a hunch that Poodle will sing Grace Kelly... Please No! :facepalm:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Dreading next weeks episode, I have a hunch that Poodle will sing Grace Kelly... Please No! 

If he does that, then the judges will also notice that it's not Mika. :lmfao:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

he hasn’t changed that much, his hair is different now, but he still has the same cheeky smile :wink2:

That's true, proof that he his a mystical being that never ages! 😄

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That's true, proof that he his a mystical being that never ages! 😄

That's why the makers of the show didn't realise that the photo was already so old. :teehee:

• Haha 2

And the Poodle is.... Tom Chaplin!

1_THP_CHP_220122Slug_10085.jpg.350f75483f77532ac90078f7076493c1.jpg

Before he was revealed tonight the judges still thought he was Mika! 🙃

To be honest I don't know who this guy is, I have heard of the band Keane but that's as far as my knowledge goes 😅

• Like 6

13 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And the Poodle is.... Tom Chaplin!

Before he was revealed tonight the judges still thought he was Mika! 🙃

:facepalm:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I see a lot of comments on Twitter and YT that the crocodile from The Mask Singer France it is Mika... I only found a video of him singing and it doesn't sound like Mika to me, I don't get why people are so sure it's him :dunno_grin:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, krysady said:

I see a lot of comments on Twitter and YT that the crocodile from The Mask Singer France it is Mika... I only found a video of him singing and it doesn't sound like Mika to me, I don't get why people are so sure it's him :dunno_grin:

Sounds nothing like Mika, I guess they're saying that cause he's tall(?)

If there's any possibility, the camel head Mika was carrying around while doing x factor could be a guide for the crocodile costume, is just a crazy theory.

3 minutes ago, Lulul said:

Sounds nothing like Mika, I guess they're saying that cause he's tall(?)

The crocodile looks tall indeed, but I noticed he was wearing high platforms and some sort of device that makes his shoulders looking at a higher level, so probably it's just an illusion that he's very tall... and surely sounds nothing like him :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Lulul said:

If there's any possibility, the camel head Mika was carrying around while doing x factor could be a guide for the crocodile costume, is just a crazy theory.

Who knows, everything is possible... as for me, I think that the camel head it's somehow related to that movie for which he's writing the music, I hope we'll find out someday :original:

45 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yeah the accent misled a lot of people 

I think it is Marc Antoine Le Bret that French comedian that imitates Mika, I think they are doing it on purpose to attract more attention to the show

I don't understand French language, but the video is so funny ! :lmfao:

Marc-Antoine Le Bret imitates Nikos Aliagas, Mika and Arielle Dombasle