Mika, the masked singer

kreacher

37 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Is that really Andy with the girls 🤣

I can’t, I just can’t 🤣

PS. his pronunciation in drunk German is pretty on point, wouldn’t you say so, @mellody

Well, his German pronounciation is also excellent when he's sober, but I like it that when he's drunk he just randomly starts throwing in some German. :roftl:

Someone on Twitter told me that Emma tells Giulio to give Mika sedatives. 🙈 They also said it's not his dogs but he's joking because they look like his.

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yes, it's Andy. 

But the guy has black hair? :dunno: I thought that IF it's really Mika's dogs, it probably is some random dog sitter / assistant who just returns them to him. But it's more likely that he's just joking. If Andy was there, I suppose he'd have had dinner with Mika and the others.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, his German pronounciation is also excellent when he's sober, but I like it that when he's drunk he just randomly starts throwing in some German. :roftl:

Someone on Twitter told me that Emma tells Giulio to give Mika sedatives. 🙈 They also said it's not his dogs but he's joking because they look like his.

But the guy has black hair? :dunno: I thought that IF it's really Mika's dogs, it probably is some random dog sitter / assistant who just returns them to him. But it's more likely that he's just joking. If Andy was there, I suppose he'd have had dinner with Mika and the others.

I thought it was Andy, it looks like him to me. :dunno_grin:On instagram people say it's Andy and Mika's dogs. Well, maybe we will find out later.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I thought it was Andy, it looks like him to me. :dunno_grin:On instagram people say it's Andy and Mika's dogs. Well, maybe we will find out later.

From Mika's story tonight it looks like you were right - and so was I, in a way, that he seems to have his hair coloured black (or dark brown) now. :teehee:

• Like 2

In todays Instagram story, you can see this guy reflection in the mirror and he doesn't look like Andy. The info on Andy website is updated now and says that he enrolled in military service with Hellenic Armed Forces so he is probably pretty busy now. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MartaH said:

In todays Instagram story, you can see this guy reflection in the mirror and he doesn't look like Andy. The info on Andy website is updated now and says that he enrolled in military service with Hellenic Armed Forces so he is probably pretty busy now. 

He still might have come to visit for Thanksgiving, and the military service might explain a new haircut, I had forgotten about that (he had posted about it when he still had an IG profile earlier this year, he needs it for the Greek citizenship)... anyway I agree that in the story from last night it doesn't look like him at all. :dunno:

12 hours ago, MartaH said:

Hello @MartaH and welcome to the MFC. :bye: I see you just registered yesterday. If you want you can introduce yourself here  https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ and tell us more about you and how did you discover Mika. I'm sure you'll enjoy this place. Ohhh and you'll find other Polish fans in the forum. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

military service might explain a new haircut, I had forgotten about that (he had posted about it when he still had an IG profile earlier this year, he needs it for the Greek citizenship 

Oh no. I had no idea about this. How long does he have to be in service? 

I didn't realise he didn't have citizenship, I thought he was a dual nationality.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hero said:

Oh no. I had no idea about this. How long does he have to be in service? 

I didn't realise he didn't have citizenship, I thought he was a dual nationality.

I looked it up back when he posted about it, think it was one year but can't remember for sure. I never thought about his nationality, but I guess he was British but with Brexit he wanted to keep EU citizenship.

Anyway I think it might just be 2 different people, the one from last night's videos probably isn't the same person as in Mika's video with the dogs, so Andy might just be with the girls while Mika is partying with the XF crew. :dunno_grin: 

Anyway, going a bit OT here. 🙈

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

He still might have come to visit for Thanksgiving, and the military service might explain a new haircut, I had forgotten about that (he had posted about it when he still had an IG profile earlier this year, he needs it for the Greek citizenship)...

I have a screenshot of the letter from the 9th of February this year. It's from the Military Service Department.

I was wondering why Andy posted it. So if it was a letter to him I think you are right. If he decided to keep his Geek citizenship he has to go through all obligations. 

image.thumb.png.407c89c97e37487d9e9dd0900bd48420.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just watched the Masked Singer (UK), and the judges Rita Ora and Jonathan Ross think Poodle is Mika! :lmfao:

0_The-Masked-Singer-Poodle-d639162.thumb.jpg.43a7c478e2827af20f39704ae981f717.jpg

Rita started this off by saying that Poodle has a high pitched cry while singing, and apparently she thinks Mika does the same 🙃

Then Jonathan agreed with her because of a clue about being different colours, he linked this to the lines of Grace Kelly (brown, blue and purple were mentioned).

I doubt very much that Poodle is Mika, he probably would have been in Italy when this series was filmed anyway. And then there's the singing, you can make your own mind up by listening to Poodle here:

Poodle is still in the competition, he might well get revealed soon!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I doubt very much that Poodle is Mika, he probably would have been in Italy when this series was filmed anyway. And then there's the singing, you can make your own mind up by listening to Poodle here:

The Poodle sings certainly well, but I agree, for me this doesn't sound like Mika. :original:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just watched the Masked Singer (UK), and the judges Rita Ora and Jonathan Ross think Poodle is Mika! :lmfao:

0_The-Masked-Singer-Poodle-d639162.thumb.jpg.43a7c478e2827af20f39704ae981f717.jpg

Rita started this off by saying that Poodle has a high pitched cry while singing, and apparently she thinks Mika does the same 🙃

Then Jonathan agreed with her because of a clue about being different colours, he linked this to the lines of Grace Kelly (brown, blue and purple were mentioned).

Poodle is still in the competition, he might well get revealed soon!

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

The Poodle sings certainly well, but I agree, for me this doesn't sound like Mika. :original:

Absolutely not Mika. 

• Like 6