Mika, the masked singer

kreacher

21 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I don't understand French language, but the video is so funny ! :lmfao:

Marc-Antoine Le Bret imitates Nikos Aliagas, Mika and Arielle Dombasle

I personally don't find him funny, since I understand the connotations of what he is saying, he's always making references to Mika's sexuality  

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I personally don't find him funny, since I understand the connotations of what he is saying, he's always making references to Mika's sexuality  

:damn:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skiwi said:

New song tonight for the crocodile in Mask Singer

Sounds like him 😁

Twitter

#MaskSinger
Several tracks on the side of our investigators for the Croco 🐊

: Mika, Camille Lacourt, Nicolas Canteloup!
How is the investigation on your side?"

"

• Like 1

I watched the last performance and I don't think it's Mika, is it weird to say that whoever it is sounds too French? 😅

Also it's a bit odd that the crocodile costume was also used in a previous series of the US version, you'd think there'd be a big enough budget to make new costumes 🙃

Anyone got a clip from tonight's show?

I watched it from MYTF1

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/mask-singer/videos/mask-singer-crocodile-chante-jadore-louxor-de-philippe-katerine-11343711.html

Mask Singer - CROCODILE chante « Louxor J’adore » de Philippe Katerine

L’enquête Mask Singer continue pour un deuxième prime incroyable. Au programme ce soir, de nouveaux indices, de nouvelles prestations et surtout une star internationale. Pour sa deuxième prestation, CROCODILE chante « Louxor J’adore » de Philippe Katerine. Saurez-vous deviner qui se cache derrière le masque de CROCODILE ? Nos 4 enquêteurs de choc Alessandra Sublet, Anggun, Jarry et Kev Adams arriveront-ils à démasquer les célébrités ? Extrait de l’émission Mask Singer du vendredi 8 avril 2022. Mask Singer tous les vendredis à 21h05 sur TF1 et en replay sur MYTF1.

Mask Singer - CROCODILE sings "Louxor J'adore" by Philippe Katerine

The Mask Singer investigation continues for an incredible second bounty. On the program this evening, new clues, new performances and above all an international star. For his second performance, CROCODILE sings "Louxor J'adore" by Philippe Katerine. Can you guess who is hiding behind the CROCODILE mask? Will our 4 shock investigators Alessandra Sublet, Anggun, Jarry and Kev Adams be able to unmask the celebrities? Excerpt from the Mask Singer show on Friday April 8, 2022. Mask Singer every Friday at 9:05 p.m. on TF1 and in replay on MYTF1.

You can download MP4 file to click and save the link.

https://s7.youtube4kdownloader.com/download5/pl/bm2y1bsw50/v0/v/c5/cdb4/cd2

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I watched the last performance and I don't think it's Mika, is it weird to say that whoever it is sounds too French? 😅

Also it's a bit odd that the crocodile costume was also used in a previous series of the US version, you'd think there'd be a big enough budget to make new costumes 🙃

Anyone got a clip from tonight's show?

Here you are.

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_456240282

• Thanks 1

It seems they gave clues like Relax and Boum Boum Boum - also the balloons and confetti, it's like they're screaming "LOOK, IT'S MIKA!!!" - would they actually do that if it was him? I'm not familiar with the concept of this show. It sounds like him at some points, for example at the beginning the way he sings the "j" in "j'adore" - but would Mika actually be able to walk, muchless jump, in those platform shoes?! :teehee: If it was someone French, probably an English song would give them away. In the first episode my thought was that Mika couldn't rap that fast in French - but who knows.

Either way, people are talking about him, and that's good for promo. I somehow don't think it's him, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was. They definitely want to make people believe that it is him.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

If it was someone French, probably an English song would give them away. In the first episode my thought was that Mika couldn't rap that fast in French - but who knows.

Yes, it was my first remark - I think the first song would be too complicated for him to sing. English song would be more appropriate. 

Too much Mika tips in the second part. But the voice is less like Mika. And the moves not exactly like him.

He is always introduced as "an international star". He worked in TV shows, Boom Boom Boom, Relax, piano... 

Even if the song "J'adore" makes a connection to Mika's friend Philippe Katerine...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It seems they gave clues like Relax and Boum Boum Boum - also the balloons and confetti

I read they gave the clues like Relax, Nikos and Greece :teehee:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It sure would explain the radio silence a few weeks ago :biggrin2:

The show have been recorded in June2021 :wink2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

To be honest, they are really laying it out there with the hints. Is it normal to make it that obvious? :facepalm:

I wonder as well... I have never watched this kind of show :dunno_grin:

I saw the revealing from last night, it was Teri Hatcher the Ladybug. Watching her previous performance, I couldn't guess in a million years it was her :aah:

• Like 3

Just got round to watching the latest clip now and I'm finding the Croc really annoying because tiny parts sound like Mika (especially the beginning of the song), but the majority of the time he really doesn't 😆

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just got round to watching the latest clip now and I'm finding the Croc really annoying because tiny parts sound like Mika (especially the beginning of the song), but the majority of the time he really doesn't 😆

I know :aah: He is taĺl, the clues make it seem like it's him but not the voice...but last night some parts of the song did :aah: so I'm in two minds now

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/7/2022 at 10:27 PM, Amy hudsone said:

Yeah the accent misled a lot of people 

I think it is Marc Antoine Le Bret that French comedian that imitates Mika, I think they are doing it on purpose to attract more attention to the show

Marc Antoine Le Bret is as tall as Mika but he was la tigresse so most probably not the croco... Nicolas Canteloup is tall but ten centimeters less than Mika... Camille Combal is the same size as Nicolas Canteloup. But the croco could wear heels too...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

After being "guessed" in so many Masked Singer shows, could it finally be him ^^' ?! I've watched the uk show once for another singer, and apparently they are coached to help disguise their voice and not make it obvious. So makes you wonder "who imitates who?", really... Could be him mastering french rap, or I don't know, someone from The Voice taking his voice as a disguise.

• Like 2

This week however, I could imagine it's him. https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/mask-singer/videos/mask-singer-croco-chante-fan-de-pascal-obispo-75606839.html 

a piano that starts flying? Magic piano? That piano thing really looks like Mika's idea, and also sometimes the voice sounds like him. So hard to tell when it's distorted, pfft!

How long does this show go, and is there a winner or is it just for fun?

• Like 2