Hello! My name is Camila and I´m from Costa Rica. I´m a srudent. I speak spanish, english and i´m learning french. I discovered Mika by watching videos from The Voice France and in that moment I fell in love. I´m so excited to be here and meeting new people around the world that share the same feeling for Mika.

Edited by Camix5
  • Like 6

Hola Camila y bienvenida al MFC :welcomeani:Si quieres hablar con fans de Latinoamérica puedes hacerlo en el hilo argentino que es el más activo por aquí. Te dejo el hilo.  Si tienes alguna duda solo tienes que preguntar. Espero que disfrutes del foro. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hola Camila y bienvenida al MFC :welcomeani:Si quieres hablar con fans de Latinoamérica puedes hacerlo en el hilo argentino que es el más activo por aquí. Te dejo el hilo.  Si tienes alguna duda solo tienes que preguntar. Espero que disfrutes del foro. 

Muchísimas gracaias por la información!! :) :) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Camila! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

Nice to meet you Gabriella!! :boing: Thanks for the warm welcome :mikalove:By the way, awesome pic!!! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi Camilla

Costa Rica is one of the (many :naughty: )  places I'd like to visit one day, especially for it's wildlife that seems to be so beautifull !

Of course a Mika concert would be a wonderfull opportunity .....:wink2:

Have fun here !

• Like 1

23 hours ago, carafon said:

Hi Camilla

Costa Rica is one of the (many :naughty: )  places I'd like to visit one day, especially for it's wildlife that seems to be so beautifull !

Of course a Mika concert would be a wonderfull opportunity .....:wink2:

Have fun here !

Hi @carafon!! Costa Rica it´s beautiful and the wildlife it´s amazing, totally recommended!! :thumb_yello:I would welcome you here with open arms!  I totally agree, a Mika concert would be the perfect opportunity! :mikacool:

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Camix5 said:

Hello! My name is Camila and I´m from Costa Rica. I´m a srudent. I speak spanish, english and i´m learning french. I met Mika by watching videos from The Voice France and in that moment I fell in love. I´m so excited to be here and meeting new people around the world that share the same feeling for Mika.

Hi!! Welcome to the MFC! :wink2:

• Like 1