Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The man doesn’t even know how to use a belt, how can we expect him to know how to use this forum 🤣

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And we all know how good he is with technology, “open IPod”

He knew how to use myspace, he's able to use Instagram and Twitter, I think a forum shouldn't be a problem - especially since this format probably belongs more to the ipod times... :teehee: Which isn't a bad thing, tho it might seem old-fashioned to the younger generation, but the older formats often require a more differenciated (you could also say more complicated :teehee:) approach, which you just had to learn if you were using a computer 15, 20, 25 years ago. Using computers has been developed more and more towards usability over the years, I remember my first PC with MS DOS, a regular smartphone user would go crazy today if they had to use that. 😅 (in fact, I would as well now, the swiping is just much easier :teehee:)

And Mika wouldn't even have to know how to post, reading is enough. :bleh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

He knew how to use myspace, he's able to use Instagram and Twitter, I think a forum shouldn't be a problem - especially since this format probably belongs more to the ipod times... :teehee: Which isn't a bad thing, tho it might seem old-fashioned to the younger generation, but the older formats often require a more differenciated (you could also say more complicated :teehee:) approach, which you just had to learn if you were using a computer 15, 20, 25 years ago. Using computers has been developed more and more towards usability over the years, I remember my first PC with MS DOS, a regular smartphone user would go crazy today if they had to use that. 😅 (in fact, I would as well now, the swiping is just much easier :teehee:)

:naughty:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Well, since Mika owns the website, it would be reasonable that he knows how it works. :teehee:

And it would be a good idea to look in here and there to see what we do with his property. :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The man doesn’t even know how to use a belt, how can we expect him to know how to use this forum 🤣

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika, if you read this, please don't learn how to use a belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :what:

Sorry ladies, too late... 

04c4e22d24f06e74c64b5deb0d068d7b--mika-penniman-style.jpg.4e039f1b5cf227c377e891d038e928a2.jpg

Dammit. 

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Haha no no no problems, I’m just lazy and technically illiterate 😆 maybe even worse than a certain someone 🙈

Some phone emoj should work here too but if you press on the smiley up there you will see them. For a while my phone browser didn't let me open them so I typed them as I know many by heart. If you do this : bye : and put it together the smiley should appear :bye: If you only remember the first letters of the smiley it's fine too as the : and the first letter show you all the smileys starting with that letter. You can also click the desktop version to see the smileys as on a pc

I love this thread and I didn't mean to be serious in it :doh:

I hope Mika is very busy creating his new album while being with Mel and Amira for walks and cuddles again and resting a bit in the meantime 

:dog: :harp: :dog: :puppy_eyes: :sleep::puppy_eyes::harp:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think we’re in trouble.

I know nothing. And he can't make me admit anything. :baghead:

Maybe he's meeting up with Jakub Józef Orliński again. He might want some breakdancing lessons. :teehee:

• Haha 3

Soooo! We were all wrong! He is (was) in Paris and is strolling around, checking out billboards of his own creation.

Now where will he be headed next? I’ll go first!

Since he lives for glitter and not us, he will be in Paris for a few more days to pick up more red soled shoes for his next adventure in Italy. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

he will be in Paris for a few more days to pick up more red soled shoes for his next adventure in Italy. 

Oh to be in Paris living the Louboutin dream... :cloud:

• Like 5

Hijacking the thread to say I've just watched the "Le Divan" interview he did in 2015, and my god that was brave of him. I knew most of the stories, but to see and hear them all in one place like that, to hear him talking about them and seeing his reactions, is quite overwhelming. :tears: I actually got angry early on and shouted at the host "who the hell are you to ask him that? You're upsetting him, leave him alone!". 

For an interview nearly 6 years old. Yeah, good job I live alone, eh? :facepalm: :doh:

But yes, all that to say, I don't know where he might be in the world, but he is definitely in my heart, and I wish he was here for a big hug. The more I see of this man, the more special he becomes. ❤️ 

Sorry, I was just a bit emotional after that and needed to let it out. OK, back on track. Springtime in Paris? Very nice. Wonder if he's sticking around or just passing through. Maybe revisiting that wonderful shop with all the miniature figures and scenes that he instagramed about before, was it Les Drapeaux de Paris? 

• Like 2

I just had a wicked thought. If he doesn't appear in the pics, how do we know he's actually there? He could have asked someone to send him pics of the posters in Paris, then posted them so it seems that's where he is... handy if he wants to throw people off his trail for a while. :eek: 

Mika, if you're reading this (and I really hope not :naughty:) - you need to be in the pics if you want to convince us! 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ik had gewoon een slechte gedachte. Als hij niet op de foto's verschijnt, hoe weten we dan dat hij er echt is? Hij had iemand kunnen vragen om hem foto's van de posters in Parijs te sturen, en ze vervolgens te posten, zodat het lijkt alsof hij daar is ... handig als hij mensen een tijdje van zijn pad wil gooien. : eek: 

Mika, als je dit leest (en ik hoop het echt van niet  : ondeugend:) - je moet in de foto's zijn als je ons wilt overtuigen! 

Ik denk dat hij zich voorlopig niet laat zien en geniet van een welverdiende vakantie.... we gaan hem wel missen natuurlijk💙💙💙😥

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I just had a wicked thought. If he doesn't appear in the pics, how do we know he's actually there? He could have asked someone to send him pics of the posters in Paris, then posted them so it seems that's where he is... handy if he wants to throw people off his trail for a while. :eek: 

Mika, if you're reading this (and I really hope not :naughty:) - you need to be in the pics if you want to convince us! 

Don't worry, he has no problem with just not posting if he wants to throw people off his trail, he wouldn't need to lie. :teehee: Tho it might be possible that he took the photos several days ago and is already somewhere else now. He didn't say he actually IS in Paris, just that he saw the posters in person again. :naughty:

Anyway, I believe him that he's there. :dunno_grin:Or at least was yesterday. (tho ofc I'd also love to see a pic of him :blush:)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

If he doesn't appear in the pics, how do we know he's actually there? He could have asked someone to send him pics of the posters in Paris, then posted them so it seems that's where he is... handy if he wants to throw people off his trail for a while. :eek: 

He said he saw them in person so I do believe him that he was there, but he could have been already in Italy at the time he posted ... or elsewhere in the world :aah: ( although most likely he is in Italy for XF )

14 hours ago, Hero said:

I actually got angry early on and shouted at the host "who the hell are you to ask him that?

Well, that is one of the best Mika interviews ever and the host it's his good friend, probably that's why such a personal approach. And there's also some special interviews that is worth to watch like these ones: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

:fangurl: @krysady I had seen it but at the time I didn't follow it much yet I liked it ... but since 2015 I love it !!! now he speaks Italian very well, better than many other foreigners who don't speak Italian, I don't even die ... Mika has learned Italian very well, I love him for this too ... awww poor Joannie...:tears: I love Penniman family and also love Andy too  they are all beautiful. they are a beautiful family !!!!

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

now he speaks Italian very well, better than many other foreigners who don't speak Italian

Yes, it's such a big difference from 2015, now he speaks Italian almost fluent, it's unbelievable! :yes:

• Like 3