Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 11/7/2022 at 9:07 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

That is so….Mikaearly! :biggrin2: Are we sure he isn’t making a trip to <fill in the blanks to somewhere random, preferably on the other side of the planet> between now and Thursday? It’s still an eternity in Mikaworld. 

Ok not 100% sure as he still has one more day, but for now it looks like he might indeed be staying in London all this time. :lol3:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ok not 100% sure as he still has one more day, but for now it looks like he might indeed be staying in London all this time. :lol3:

It seems to be the case :lol3: and he’s enjoying himself, that’s great! Who knows, we might bump into him on the street the coming days? 😎 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

I think he is earlier in London because of the train strikes. 

Maybe the production wanted to be sure that they all will arrive to London on time?

I can imagine they do some rehearsals before filming on Thursday.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Btw does Mika not have a home in London anymore? Or why is he staying in a hotel?

I think the production takes care of the accommodation.

Mika has a house in London but it's under renovation. So I don't know if he is even able to stay there for a night.

Anyway, if you can spend a few nights in posh hotel would you refuse? :lol3:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika has a house in London but it's under renovation. So I don't know if he is even able to stay there for a night.

:wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You know what, I love sleeping in my own bed so much I might prefer it to a fancy hotel especially if I travelled as much as Mika! :D

But thanks for the info, that makes sense of course.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2022 at 12:31 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I certainly wouldn't :wink2:

• Haha 2

So, is he still in London or already somewhere else? 🤔 Pretty sure it's the latter, he can't sit still. :naughty:

Andy was in London, so I wonder if they both travelled from Greece to London together? And yesterday Andy posted a story of a cooking pot with quinces from Epirus, so (assuming that wasn't an old pic) apparently he was somewhere where he could cook. Mika's old house in London? Maybe it's refurbished meanwhile? Or back in Tuscany? Or Andy's back in Greece (he might not have carried the quinces from Greece over London to Florence?) and Mika back in... wherever. :lol3: Also Greece (again)? A bit of time off before he launches whatever he has been working on, or still lots of work to do? :dunno_grin:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, is he still in London or already somewhere else? 🤔 Pretty sure it's the latter, he can't sit still. :naughty:

Andy was in London, so I wonder if they both travelled from Greece to London together? And yesterday Andy posted a story of a cooking pot with quinces from Epirus, so (assuming that wasn't an old pic) apparently he was somewhere where he could cook. Mika's old house in London? Maybe it's refurbished meanwhile? Or back in Tuscany? Or Andy's back in Greece (he might not have carried the quinces from Greece over London to Florence?) and Mika back in... wherever. :lol3: Also Greece (again)? A bit of time off before he launches whatever he has been working on, or still lots of work to do? :dunno_grin:

Maybe they went to Chester to pay a visit to Mika's camels? Deb was able to give the papers to his assistant in London.

But did he open the package?????

The house in London is still not ready to stay in. So definitely they play tourists somewhere. As you said Mika can't stay still.

I don't think Andy's photo was the current one. He is Andysoon :lol3: So maybe a romantic trip around?

As usual - too many questions....

Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't think Andy's photo was the current one.

Yeah, I should give up trying to interpret his posts too, lol! :naughty: But at least this week he did post some more content than Mika, we certainly don't mind getting more food for theories, lol! :roftl: Tho also Mika was posting a lot, compared to other weeks... :wub2:
Anyway, was really lovely to chat with Andy for a moment in London, he sounded really enthusiastic about the TV show, and tho our conversation got interrupted when he just started talking about it, after watching the show I definitely understand why he was so enthusiastic about it. :wub2:

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe they went to Chester to pay a visit to Mika's camels? Deb was able to give the papers to his assistant in London.

But did he open the package?????

Ah, I didn't know that he only got it now... I thought he got it on his bday already? Or was that just the electronic version, and now he got the printed one?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, I didn't know that he only got it now... I thought he got it on his bday already? Or was that just the electronic version, and now he got the printed one?

Deb sent the electronic version to Mika's team at his birthday. We still don't know if he ever read it.

This time Vicki brought papers to give them to Mika directly. But Deb gave the package to his assistant. I don't know if it was Geraldine or someone else. So let's see if Mika reacts this time.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Deb sent the electronic version to Mika's team at his birthday. We still don't know if he ever read it.

This time Vicki brought papers to give them to Mika directly. But Deb gave the package to his assistant. I don't know if it was Geraldine or someone else. So let's see if Mika reacts this time.

I would suppose Mika's team, and not his hairdresser, lol! :teehee: Yeah, I think at the M&G the focus was on the yearbook, and Deb also might have been a little distracted by all the (well-deserved!) attention she got from Mika (If I had been in her place, I'd probably have focused on trying not to faint :swoon::naughty:)

And well, I wouldn't hold my breath on him reacting... he didn't react to the last 2 yearbooks, and he never reacted online to Michelles's drawings, tho we all heard what he thinks about them at the M&G. :wub2: Maybe he's just too focused on his work, or too overwhelmed by social media, I don't know.

• Like 4