Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

So many songs are well known and people don't even know they are from STARMANIA.

Example - "SOS d'un terrien en detresse". 

Gjon's Tears from Mika's team performered it at the Voice semi-final. 

Or Celine Dion in "Ziggy".

Or "Le Blues du businessman" performered by the coaches in The Voice .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So many songs are well known and people don't even know they are from STARMANIA.

Well, I guess that might be true for the French speaking area, but I don't know a lot of French songs except for those that also got popular on German radio, and maybe some classics by Charles Aznavour etc., so I've never heard of these. Anyway if they're so popular in France, it's likely Mika knew them since his childhood, as he grew up there.

I wonder if he's in Paris forStar Academy?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder if he's in Paris forStar Academy?

According to WIKIPEDIA

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saison_10_de_Star_Academy

914867357_Screenshot2022-11-18at23-24-41Saison10deStarAcademyWikipdia.thumb.png.bc50515ceddf3eb930c2de89f3d41f76.png

Semi Final guests are

Claudio Capéo - Marc Lavoine - Clara Luciani - Patrick Bruel - Vianney

Final guests

Lara Fabian - Christophe Maé - Nolwenn Leroy - Soprano - Michel Polnareff - Robbie Williams

The FINALE guests are officially announced on 7 November, but not yet about semi final's...:dunno_grin:

Maybe maybe Star Academy will announce tonight.

Star Academy

Finale

Publié le 07/11/2022

https://tf1pro.com/programmes/diffusion/2022-11-26-2200-star-academy-finale

Pour la première fois dans l’histoire du programme, Robbie Williams, parrain de cette saison 2022, sera aux côtés des élèves et interprétera ses plus grands tubes.

Plusieurs artistes prestigieux de la scène française seront également présents pour accompagner les finalistes sur scène tels que Michel Polnareff, Lara Fabian, Soprano, Christophe Maé, ou encore Nolwenn Leroy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

According to WIKIPEDIA

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saison_10_de_Star_Academy

914867357_Screenshot2022-11-18at23-24-41Saison10deStarAcademyWikipdia.thumb.png.bc50515ceddf3eb930c2de89f3d41f76.png

Semi Final guests are

Claudio Capéo - Marc Lavoine - Clara Luciani - Patrick Bruel - Vianney

Final guests

Lara Fabian - Christophe Maé - Nolwenn Leroy - Soprano - Michel Polnareff - Robbie Williams

The FINALE guests are officially announced on 7 November, but not yet about semi final's...:dunno_grin:

Maybe maybe Star Academy will announce tonight.

Star Academy

Finale

Publié le 07/11/2022

https://tf1pro.com/programmes/diffusion/2022-11-26-2200-star-academy-finale

Pour la première fois dans l’histoire du programme, Robbie Williams, parrain de cette saison 2022, sera aux côtés des élèves et interprétera ses plus grands tubes.

Plusieurs artistes prestigieux de la scène française seront également présents pour accompagner les finalistes sur scène tels que Michel Polnareff, Lara Fabian, Soprano, Christophe Maé, ou encore Nolwenn Leroy.

:crossed:

• Like 1

I'm dreaming of a surprise symphonic concert to showcase the "Tehu/Princes of the Desert" soundtrack. That'd be a nice Christmas present. 🤞🤞🤞

Or even just the full version of Feels like fire, love that snippet. 😍 

• Like 8

So as he isn't in Paris for Star Academy, I suppose he's in the studio. Also great! I just wish he'd post more sneak peaks... like a few stories, or an occasional mikavision episode with behind the scenes / making of footage. But well, I suppose it might give away too much about what he's planning, it didn't sound like it's "just" an album like any other. :dunno_grin: So all we can do is :wait:.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, mellody said:

So as he isn't in Paris for Star Academy, I suppose he's in the studio. Also great! I just wish he'd post more sneak peaks... like a few stories, or an occasional mikavision episode with behind the scenes / making of footage. But well, I suppose it might give away too much about what he's planning, it didn't sound like it's "just" an album like any other. :dunno_grin: So all we can do is :wait:.

It’s Sunday and he could be anywhere by now!

I think he did some yoga on the balcony of his hotel in Paris, had some filtered coffee, hopped on a plane and has a very important appointment with a high end chef on how to make his favourite pasta! From scratch! 

All the while he is trying to get a stubborn curl or two to behave. 

(It’s a theories thread, right? :biggrin2:)

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s Sunday and he could be anywhere by now!

I think he did some yoga on the balcony of his hotel in Paris, had some filtered coffee, hopped on a plane and has a very important appointment with a high end chef on how to make his favourite pasta! From scratch! 

All the while he is trying to get a stubborn curl or two to behave. 

(It’s a theories thread, right? :biggrin2:)

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

So today Mika will be missing because this:  

At least he let us know that he's missing in French / France.  :roftl:

Or is it a lyric line from his French album? 🤔

Mr. Mysterious is being mysterious again. Or just random. :teehee:

And imagine him reading fans' theories if it was just a random Monday morning post...  :lmfao: Actually if he's looking for some song lyrics, he just has to post something randomly related and see what all of his fans come up with - on Twitter you always get views on a topic from angles that you didn't even know existed. :naughty:

Edited by mellody
  • Haha 5

On 11/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, pascale_geneva said:

I saw it when many years ago and have the DVD. It's fabulous! Some songs like "Le monde est stone" (The world is stone) have become famous. Another excellent and very moving song is "La chanson de Ziggi", a song about homosexuality.

I don't care for Starmania but Ziģgy is one of my fav songs ever because it the story of my life. Celine Dion sings in it French and in English. The lyrics are a bit different. It's about this girl in love with a gay boy but they can only be friends.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I don't care for Starmania but Ziģgy is one of my fav songs ever because it the story of my life. Celine Dion sings in it French and in English. The lyrics are a bit different. It's about this girl in love with a gay boy but they can only be friends.

The story of your life? Ziggy is my favourite Starmania song. So beautiful and sad. Good Wife is similar 🥲❤️

8 hours ago, pascale_geneva said:

The story of your life? Ziggy is my favourite Starmania song. So beautiful and sad. Good Wife is similar 🥲❤️

Yes I was about to say it was like Good Wife :hi5: Good Wife is one of my fav Mika songs too :wub2: I couldn't believe the lyrics :wub2: I feel home with those songs because my childhood love with whom I thought I'd end up spending my life and having kids since I was a little kid myself  with ended up finding out he liked boys...he loved me though and he was my first in every way and we both wanted it it was not just me. And we were both totally happy together :wub2: We saw each other during holidays because he was spending them with his family right in front of my grandparents' house. We wrote to each other in between holidays. I still have our love letters. He had made up a secret code with flowers :wub2:  After I spend 11 months in the USA he seemed distant when we saw each other again....I thought it was my fault if it was that way. We kind of drifted away as I could feel something was wrong. I ended up meeting my future husband thinking it was nothing serious just a way to kill time...it was serious on his side though so we ended up getting married and having two children much to my surprise and unbelief...I have always wanted kids so I was happy about that but never in love like with my  first love..  They both met once and shook hands actually which to me felt like science fiction, so wierd and unreal. When my children were two and four my childhood sweetheart's mother told mine he had found out he was gay. I realized why he had seemed so distant. She had also told my mother he was working with computers. Later when we got our first pc with internet I looked for him online in every possible way. Back then hotmail had a feature to look for someone's e-mail address and write to the person the e-mail address belonged to. I thought/hoped I had found his correct  e-mail adress and I wrote a short message to him. The next day he had answered to me. I was smiling, laughing and crying happy tears when I found and read his answer. We've always kept in touch online since through messages and through the socials. We still love each other but we can only be friends now. It had several boyfriends but it never lasted long then six years ago he met a nice guy who is twenty years younger than he is and they have been very happy together ever since :wub2: which makes me very happy for him :wub2:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes I was about to say it was like Good Wife :hi5: Good Wife is one of my fav Mika songs too :wub2: I couldn't believe the lyrics :wub2: I feel home with those songs because my childhood love with whom I thought I'd end up spending my life and having kids since I was a little kid myself  with ended up finding out he liked boys...he loved me though and he was my first in every way and we both wanted it it was not just me. And we were both totally happy together :wub2: We saw each other during holidays because he was spending them with his family right in front of my grandparents' house. We wrote to each other in between holidays. I still have our love letters. He had made up a secret code with flowers :wub2:  After I spend 11 months in the USA he seemed distant when we saw each other again....I thought it was my fault if it was that way. We kind of drifted away as I could feel something was wrong. I ended up meeting my future husband thinking it was nothing serious just a way to kill time...it was serious on his side though so we ended up getting married and having two children much to my surprise and unbelief...I have always wanted kids so I was happy about that but never in love like with my  first love..  They both met once and shook hands actually which to me felt like science fiction, so wierd and unreal. When my children were two and four my childhood sweetheart's mother told mine he had found out he was gay. I realized why he had seemed so distant. She had also told my mother he was working with computers. Later when we got our first pc with internet I looked for him online in every possible way. Back then hotmail had a feature to look for someone's e-mail address and write to the person the e-mail address belonged to. I thought/hoped I had found his correct  e-mail adress and I wrote a short message to him. The next day he had answered to me. I was smiling, laughing and crying happy tears when I found and read his answer. We've always kept in touch online since through messages and through the socials. We still love each other but we can only be friends now. It had several boyfriends but it never lasted long then six years ago he met a nice guy who is twenty years younger than he is and they have been very happy together ever since :wub2: which makes me very happy for him :wub2:

What a marvellous story and yet, even if your first love is happy now, so sad 😞I’ve always said that the most beautiful love stories are impossible love stories … if you see what I mean 😢

Good Wife is one of my fav Mika songs too ❤️

• Like 1

From his story, I suppose he might still be in Paris. Anyway pretty sure that it's a hotel room, in whichever city. Or is he in London again, filming more for The Piano, as he has the pass on his mobile? Or is that just to cover his iphone logo? Probably the latter, the pass doesn't look new. :teehee: And I would suppose that the filmings for The Piano are finished, after the final.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

From his story, I suppose he might still be in Paris. Anyway pretty sure that it's a hotel room, in whichever city. Or is he in London again, filming more for The Piano, as he has the pass on his mobile? Or is that just to cover his iphone logo? Probably the latter, the pass doesn't look new. :teehee: And I would suppose that the filmings for The Piano are finished, after the final.

Soooo my previous theory doesn’t hold up, really, he still could’ve done yoga on the balcony in Paris, but instead of having a date with a chef to make pasta, he apparently slept :aah: okay, I was close! (NOT) :wink2:

So he‘s in Paris showing off his fruity wear. He probably just did a workout and combed his curls away after he thoroughly admired the shower art. Now he is cruising through Paris and making us wonder and theorize :lol3:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Soooo my previous theory doesn’t hold up, really, he still could’ve done yoga on the balcony in Paris, but instead of having a date with a chef to make pasta, he apparently slept :aah: okay, I was close! (NOT) :wink2:

So he‘s in Paris showing off his fruity wear. He probably just did a workout and combed his curls away after he thoroughly admired the shower art. Now he is cruising through Paris and making us wonder and theorize :lol3:

Well.... actually I am wondering why he mentioned watermelon and banana (representation of..... you know what).

• Like 1