Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, mellody said:

In the photo with the CDs he's in the studio, you can see the file he's working on in the background on the screen. I can't see a film track, so this might be for the album and not for the movie... but the top of the screen isn't visible, so maybe it's just cut off.

Well, if he was in the studio maybe there he received this CD gift from Stephane Reichart?

Stephane does post-production and mixing job.

So maybe they are polishing music for an/the album(s) ?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, if he was in the studio maybe there he received this CD gift from Stephane Reichart?

well maybe ...

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika wrote "recommendation", so that doesn't sound to me like he got it as a gift.

I listened to it a bit on Spotify earlier today. I like the orchestra songs, there's some really beautiful moments in those. :wub2: But the narrations (in French) and singing isn't my cup of tea. 

From what I can see on Stephane's IG, he took part in the soundtrack recordings in early September. But ofc he might as well work with Mika on his album/s.

• Like 2

Yes, it's Mika's voice. So yesterday he was in Italy!

I can imagine the whole family is there for Xmas!!!!!!

Or the video is old... or the video/photo from Paris yesterday were old... or generally, he loves confusing us (even in other people's posts, tho it probably wasn't his intention to have his voice on Instagram in this clip :naughty:). :lmfao:

But yeah, maybe they're celebrating Xmas in Tuscany this year. I hope Mika will let us know eventually. The bets are open where in the world his Xmas greetings video was or will be filmed. :naughty:

• Like 4

Yes, it's Mika's voice. So yesterday he was in Italy!

I can imagine the whole family is there for Xmas!!!!!!

A good detective doesn't jump to conclusions.:wags_finger::wink2: We don't know he was in Italy yesterday. Only that it was posted yesterday- it could have been filmed before and delayed. It could have been during the break last week after driving through the Santa's. :lmfao: Maybe it was a birthday or anniversary celebration. Or an early Christmas gathering if some of the family are going to be elsewhere on the day. 

Although admittedly my first thought was "oh, Tuscany for Christmas!"  :naughty:

I guess we'll see in the next few days. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Or the video is old... or the video/photo from Paris yesterday were old... or generally, he loves confusing us (even in other people's posts, tho it probably wasn't his intention to have his voice on Instagram in this clip :naughty:). :lmfao:

But yeah, maybe they're celebrating Xmas in Tuscany this year. I hope Mika will let us know eventually. The bets are open where in the world his Xmas greetings video was or will be filmed. :naughty:

Great minds think alike... what's our excuse? :lol3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

A good detective doesn't jump to conclusions.:wags_finger::wink2: We don't know he was in Italy yesterday. Only that it was posted yesterday- it could have been filmed before and delayed. It could have been during the break last week after driving through the Santa's. :lmfao: Maybe it was a birthday or anniversary celebration. Or an early Christmas gathering if some of the family are going to be elsewhere on the day. 

Although admittedly my first thought was "oh, Tuscany for Christmas!"  :naughty:

I guess we'll see in the next few days. 

Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many doubts!

I wonder if it's really in Tuscany. Or in his garden.

Maybe they are all in France? 

All these lights in the whole garden look pretty like a place for parties not like at home.

Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many doubts!

I wonder if it's really in Tuscany. Or in his garden.

Maybe they are all in France? 

All these lights in the whole garden look pretty like a place for parties not like at home.

Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm

:dunno::dunno:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So is he on his way to Miami, or is he spending Christmas in Tuscany? I think in due time we will find out *fingers crossed* :biggrin2: 

Either way, wherever in the world, I think it’s going to be very colourful, lots of food, lots of people but mostly, lots of warmth ❤️

:newyear::thumb_yello: yes of course !!! 

12 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So is he on his way to Miami, or is he spending Christmas in Tuscany? I think in due time we will find out *fingers crossed* :biggrin2: 

Either way, wherever in the world, I think it’s going to be very colourful, lots of food, lots of people but mostly, lots of warmth ❤️

Is the snow storm in the US also in Florida? Maybe that made them decide to stay in Europe this year? As you say, we'll probably find out soon. My bets are on Tuscany. Would love to get a family photo of him with Andy and the girls :wub2:  ... but I'll be happy to hear from Mika anyway, whatever he chooses to post. :newyear:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So where's he now?

In a sunny and muddy field. :naughty:

That guy on the photo in Mika's stories is a Belgian artist, from what I see... (btw he looks like a young Mika with blue eyes :wub2:) and Mika sings a French Xmas song in his stories, so I suppose he's somewhere in the French-speaking area. Maybe visiting his friends in Illhaeusern? The field could've been Tuscany, but the photo inside is somewhere else.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

In a sunny and muddy field. :naughty:

That guy on the photo in Mika's stories is a Belgian artist, from what I see... (btw he looks like a young Mika with blue eyes :wub2:) and Mika sings a French Xmas song in his stories, so I suppose he's somewhere in the French-speaking area. Maybe visiting his friends in Illhaeusern? The field could've been Tuscany, but the photo inside is somewhere else.

Yes, I think he is still in France.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska