Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I woke up today with an idea of a "virtual fan action" for xmas.

Nothing special - we did it already in September with virtual flowers on Twitter.

I thought we could make the same with the Xmas wishing to Mika posted the same day (it can be the 24th or 25th of December).

The idea is to post on Twitter (and/or Instagram) a photo or GIF with

for example:

1. a xmas tree

2. Santa

3. wrapped gifts under the xmas tree

And a message with the wishes for Xmas and New Year. And of course with hashtags #yomika  #MikaXmas or something like this.

Tv Show Christmas GIF

Good idea - but I think you should set up a seperate thread to discuss it

On 12/8/2022 at 9:29 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, or one more thing: maybe he's preparing Xmas songs for BBC or for TV program?

Like he did in France 2 years ago in a Children Hospital.

yes maybe 

So what do people think, where is he now? Still in London? It'll be rowdy with the match tonight. Or is he back in Tuscany? Maybe in Paris? They'll be watching the match too. Or, maybe he's halfway across the Atlantic. 

But as this is the theories thread... he's gone to visit Santa in Lapland to share tips on travelling so much in one night. Don't be surprised if this year Santa does his rounds wearing pyjamas. :lol3:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Hero said:

So what do people think, where is he now? Still in London? It'll be rowdy with the match tonight. Or is he back in Tuscany? Maybe in Paris? They'll be watching the match too. Or, maybe he's halfway across the Atlantic. 

But as this is the theories thread... he's gone to visit Santa in Lapland to share tips on travelling so much in one night. Don't be surprised if this year Santa does his rounds wearing pyjamas. :lol3:

I like that last option. :naughty: He's surely doing something super secret, because I got a notification about a story by him this afternoon but when I clicked on it, it wasn't there - so he must've deleted it right away. :emot-sad: "Oh damn, I'm not supposed to tell my fans that yet! :doh:" :naughty:

Or maybe it was just Instagram acting weird again. But that's a boring theory. :bleh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I like that last option. :naughty: He's surely doing something super secret, because I got a notification about a story by him this afternoon but when I clicked on it, it wasn't there - so he must've deleted it right away. :emot-sad: "Oh damn, I'm not supposed to tell my fans that yet! :doh:" :naughty:

Or maybe it was just Instagram acting weird again. But that's a boring theory. :bleh:

Yes! I literally saw the notification come up and immediately clicked straight through, to be told "story not available", so it was deleted quickly.

Maybe one of Santa's elves was messing with his phone. :naughty:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes! I literally saw the notification come up and immediately clicked straight through, to be told "story not available", so it was deleted quickly.

Maybe one of Santa's elves was messing with his phone. :naughty:

yes also me saw the notification secret Mika 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Hero said:

So, where is he? 

Mika dear, give us a clue, please. These theories do not write themselves! 

Hmm... maybe he's trying to teach himself Japanese... :mikasweat:

:doh::mikasweat: ph Gosh maybe 

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Really? It hasn't even been a day since Mika posted? :lmfao:

I don't count reposts and promo, I want something from him. A quick hello or a nice goodnight from wherever he is. Or a studio snippet, or bts prep for a show/filming. Or having fun at dinner. Something personal that let's us see he's happy and okay. And see his beautiful smile. 😍 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Hero said:

I don't count reposts and promo, I want something from him. A quick hello or a nice goodnight from wherever he is. Or a studio snippet, or bts prep for a show/filming. Or having fun at dinner. Something personal that let's us see he's happy and okay. And see his beautiful smile. 😍 

... with his beautiful smile :lol3:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm always happy to see a new post/story by him, even if it's just promo. But of course I know what you mean. I was thinking, with that repost of the Japanese gigs, it might be boring for me (after the first thrill of seeing that he posted), but for the Japanese fans it must be awesome to see that he's thinking of them and apparently looking forward to those gigs. :wub2: I mean, it's not like he's doing lots of promo for every concert. Like the Isle of Wight festival, for example, that he hasn't even mentioned. :rolleyes: Anyway it's always nice if he acknowledges a group of fans that you belong to - whether it's your country, or "my Fan Club", or people who are going to a certain gig (for example, he liked some of the comments under his announcement for the London gig earlier this year, and wrote that the gig would be very special). Or even acknowledges you by liking or reposting something you posted. Which unfortunately is very rare. And while I often think the same as you, right now I guess I'm already in a pre-Christmas giving mood and happy for the fans he does acknowledge, thinking that maybe in a few weeks there'll be news for his European fans too. Until then... :wait: :teehee: 

Then again, maybe I'm just too busy to care much about what he's doing, with all the things that I have to get done in the weeks before Christmas. It's supposed to be a quiet time, but especially with kids it's in fact always a very busy time.

As for where he is... hmm, maybe back in the studio but not posting about it, because then his fans would say "but didn't you say you were finished?!". Or already in Miami for Xmas time, but still really jetlagged? Preparing something, and it's the quiet before the storm? Still in London, working on something secret?

Having said all that, in fact damn Instagram is teasing me tonight - whenever I refresh the page on my desktop, my story timeline shows there's something new by Mika, but the moment I click on it, it disappears. :annoyed:  That's not Mika's fault, but I'd really prefer to see another Japan tour promo post than getting teased like that but seeing nothing at all. :lol3:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-12 um 22.48.19.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1