Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

17 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wow. Wait. Off topic but: PREGNANT FOR 13 MONTHS????? Poor thing! 

I would have loved that :wub2: I loved being pregnant so much, more than not being pregnant.  Nine month was not enough neither for me nor for my babies. They were late so docs had to do C sections for both as nothing happened :lmfao:I'm always late anyway :naughty: 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I would have loved that :wub2: I loved being pregnant so much, more than not being pregnant.  Nine month was not enough neither for me nor for my babies. They were late so docs had to do C sections for both as nothing happened :lmfao:I'm always late anyway :naughty: 

Same, and my son was late too.. but the first months of being pregnant both times were pretty much the worst times I had in my life, feeling sick all day for months. And even if it got better after that, your body doesn't belong to yourself while you're pregnant, so I definitely agree with @holdingyourdrink on that.

Love those song title ideas, lol! :roftl:

But seems it still wasn't the right theory (very surprisingly :roftl:), still no sign from Mika, or where he is. :emot-sad:

Found this on IG today, but it's an old pic with Ale Cattelan. Mika looks gorgeous. :wub2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ok, the first album is (you have to scroll back to understand this):

The flytrap which ate too much

With the songs:

Any Other Plant

Carnivorous Plant You Are Beautiful

Over My Plant

We Are a Plant

Blame It on the Plants

I See a Plant

Good Gone Plant

One Foot Plant

Toy Plant

Pick Up Off the Plant

Lover Plant

The soundtrack album is:

16 Camels

With the songs:

Any Other Hump

Billy Brown Camel

Big Hump (You are Beautiful)

Hump in The Middle (or Stuck in The Desert)

Sand 

Camel Boy

Lonely Dromedary 

Race with Me

All She Wants (is another Camel)

Oh Girl, You're the Camel

Dromedary Man

Desertland 

Blame it on the Camel Milk

Me, Tehu

Bonus

Camel Race Kelly

Good Gone Camel

Pick Up Off the Sand

Race You When I'm Drunk

Dr. John (The Veterinarian)

But we still miss the album title and the songs of the French album? :confused:

Edit:

Secret surprise track:

Spit Spit Spit

Edited by Prisca
I forgot the secret surprise track
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Ok, the first album is (you have to scroll back to understand this):

The flytrap which ate too much

With the songs:

Any Other Plant

Carnivorous Plant You Are Beautiful

Over My Plant

We Are a Plant

Blame It on the Plants

I See a Plant

Good Gone Plant

One Foot Plant

Toy Plant

Pick Up Off the Plant

Lover Plant

The soundtrack album is:

16 Camels

With the songs:

Any Other Hump

Billy Brown Camel

Sand 

Camel Boy

Lonely Dromedary 

Race with Me

Dromedary Man

Desertland 

Me, Tehu

Bonus

Camel Race Kelly

Good Gone Camel

Pick Up Off the Sand

Race You When I'm Drunk

But we still miss the album title and the songs of the French album? :confused:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

16 Camels

With the songs:

Any Other Hump

Billy Brown Camel

Sand 

Camel Boy

Lonely Dromedary 

Race with Me

Dromedary Man

Desertland 

Me, Tehu

Bonus

Camel Race Kelly

Good Gone Camel

Pick Up Off the Sand

Race You When I'm Drunk

You missed Spit Spit Spit! 

Make it the secret surprise track. 😂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Title:

Je suis toujours tard. 

:naughty:

First song:

Elle me dit d'oublier mes paroles :mf_rosetinted:

the rest of the titles are flexible, because he keeps changing the words every time he sings them. :naughty:

• Haha 5

Actually I think it'd be fun to have a Mika improvisation song where he keeps changing the words at every gig - that'd make everyone curious about what he would sing this time. Like he did with Hia Leah at the US gigs 2013 - he had fixed lyrics but at the end of the song he always adjusted them to the city and the situation. Loved that! Or when he sang parts of China Boy as an intro to Celebrate in 2012/2013... idk if the different parts he sang there were improvised as well, or if those were actual parts from the original song. I'm still sad that there's no recording of that from the Manchester gig 2012, that was the most interesting and longest version I've heard, but I was in the choir, so I couldn't film that bit because we were on stage for Celebrate.

Or what I'd also love Mika to do is to sing a few songs at each gig that fans get to choose from his discography. Bryan Adams does that, there's a certain part of his show where people can hold up banners with song wishes, and he spontaneously plays 4 or 5 of them. Sure, Mika would need to have a tablet for that, to check the MFC for lyrics :teehee: but that doesn't matter, it'd still be awesome - AND he'd see what songs fans request the most, so he could include those in his regular setlist. :biggrin2: I mean, it doesn't have to be 5, he could start with just one per gig? If he makes it a fixed part of his gigs, he could even include that in big arena shows.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Actually I think it'd be fun to have a Mika improvisation song where he keeps changing the words at every gig - that'd make everyone curious about what he would sing this time. Like he did with Hia Leah at the US gigs 2013 - he had fixed lyrics but at the end of the song he always adjusted them to the city and the situation. Loved that! Or when he sang parts of China Boy as an intro to Celebrate in 2012/2013... idk if the different parts he sang there were improvised as well, or if those were actual parts from the original song. I'm still sad that there's no recording of that from the Manchester gig 2012, that was the most interesting and longest version I've heard, but I was in the choir, so I couldn't film that bit because we were on stage for Celebrate.

Or what I'd also love Mika to do is to sing a few songs at each gig that fans get to choose from his discography. Bryan Adams does that, there's a certain part of his show where people can hold up banners with song wishes, and he spontaneously plays 4 or 5 of them. Sure, Mika would need to have a tablet for that, to check the MFC for lyrics :teehee: but that doesn't matter, it'd still be awesome - AND he'd see what songs fans request the most, so he could include those in his regular setlist. :biggrin2: I mean, it doesn't have to be 5, he could start with just one per gig? If he makes it a fixed part of his gigs, he could even include that in big arena shows.

I love both those ideas!

I've seen a couple of videos from the US tour where he changed the Hia Leah ending for the town he was in. Such fun moments and good vibes from the crowd! 🥰 W-burg, lol. 

He has done requests before hasn't he? Ive seen the Rev tour LYWID vid, and the Mobistar Lola vid. Have there been others? But yes, it would be a fab feature. 😀 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika improvisation song

I've just remembered the gig from the Heaven tour where he forgot the lyrics to Lollipop so made up some new ones on the spot. Brilliant, hilarious and adorable all at once. 😅

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

He has done requests before hasn't he? Ive seen the Rev tour LYWID vid, and the Mobistar Lola vid. Have there been others? But yes, it would be a fab feature. 😀 

In Zurich after LYWID he also did Good Guys on request. And Grace Kelly, someone had requested that (the first few rows went :doh: :facepalm: that a request was wasted on that, because we knew it'd come a few songs later in the setlist anyway, but the Grace Kelly shouts from the back were too loud to ignore them), but that's the only gig I remember where he did that for more than one song, and it was very spontaneous and a big surprise. I think he might have played songs at other gigs before because someone had asked for it on a banner - he sometimes does respond to banners, whether they say "can I get a hug please" or "can I please dance with you / play piano for you" - actually in London he said he'd play Billy Brown because someone had requested it on a banner, but as it was on the setlist anyway, he probably just said that to acknowledge those who had written that banner. Anyway I think it did happen before. When people realized on the Revelation tour that he's responding to banners, of course more and more people brought them, asking for different things, so that got a bit weird at some point... but defining a certain part of the show where people KNOW that banners with (song) requests would get noticed and answered would be a bit less chaotic than those random banners and the shouting of songs in Zurich. Would be interesting to know if Bryan Adams himself started it at his shows or his fans did? Maybe we should start this as a fanaction at the next tour? Tho it'd be hard to find a point for it without making Mika feel like "NOOO not THAT song again, play anything else but this!" - even if many might agree that a change from Lollipop or Big Girl to other songs would be nice, there's always someone who likes each of the songs he plays, tastes are just different. And he surely has reasons why he keeps those songs on the setlist.

I don't know about Salt Lake City, where they had to improvise because the equipment got stuck in a snow storm - whether he took any song requests there, or just played the usual setlist in a different way... and hmm, at the private gig in London 2011 he might have taken requests, you'd have to ask Nina about that. Anyway it definitely is special when he does that. :wub2:

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've just remembered the gig from the Heaven tour where he forgot the lyrics to Lollipop so made up some new ones on the spot. Brilliant, hilarious and adorable all at once. 😅

Ah yes, in fact Lollipop is another one of the songs where he sometimes added spontaneous lyrics, like in Hia Leah and Celebrate. He even did it a few times last summer at the beginning of the song. And in fact that's the good thing about him playing the old songs that he has played a million times already, I suppose it's easier for him to improvise those (tho Hia Leah was new, so, maybe not, lol!).

Ah well. For now, I'd just be happy to get some tourdates that are closer than May... what's he doing these days and WHERE IS HE?! (to get back on topic, lol! :roftl:). If it was his New Year's resolution to post more, that didn't last long... :tumbleweed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh I love these ideas! More song improvisation and taking song requests would be fab.

I love the moment where he plays Billy Brown because he saw a young person holding a pride flag at a concert.

And this seems to be an unpopular opinion but I really like Lollipop. Mostly because it's a song he improvises on so I watch every performance of it and wonder what story he'll tell us this time.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Oh I love these ideas! More song improvisation and taking song requests would be fab.

I love the moment where he plays Billy Brown because he saw a young person holding a pride flag at a concert.

And this seems to be an unpopular opinion but I really like Lollipop. Mostly because it's a song he improvises on so I watch every performance of it and wonder what story he'll tell us this time.

I like Lollipop too! 😁 My favourite performance, apart from the one I mentioned above, was on the Rev tour where he told the story of normal Jack in normal town. Brilliantly performed, funny, creative, great interaction with Mitch on piano, and the music at the end is so good you can't help but dance. :dance_man:

The version for I Love Beirut with FunkOff is good too. Puts me in mind of Casa Mika with the intro skit at the restaurant. 

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, PoodleSnow said:

My favorite is the one you were talking yesterday. Forgot words for LYWID when he spoke FInnish.

It's true at least for me that the originality of every performance makes me to watch everything I find. I tried to look Hie Leah today. Heard about it first time today.

Here's my video of Hialeah taken in New York -- in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, which is why he uses "Williamsburg" as the place name.  At the time he said how he had wanted to create a little song that they could adapt for every city -- this was it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

5 days... :wait: ... do you think he actually wants us to find him?? Is he testing the fan network? 

Do we have anyone in Dubai? And why do I suddenly feel like I'm in a spy movie? :lol3:

Nah, if he'd want us to find him, he'd post clues, or have his band/family post clues, he surely knows those things get found by fans. Or did we miss a clue somewhere, on another account? Maybe he went to Albania with Andy, tho I doubt it. After a business trip to Dubai.

I thought he wanted us to guess what he was (or is) doing in Dubai... but either we guessed it right too fast and he got bored, or we guessed it wrong and he has fun watching our theories. :naughty:

Or he is lost in the desert (again... didn't we think that already a year ago or so? :roftl:).

Maybe @Prisca can help with her whispering powers? :biggrin2: 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

Nah, if he'd want us to find him, he'd post clues, or have his band/family post clues, he surely knows those things get found by fans. Or did we miss a clue somewhere, on another account? Maybe he went to Albania with Andy, tho I doubt it. After a business trip to Dubai.

I thought he wanted us to guess what he was (or is) doing in Dubai... but either we guessed it right too fast and he got bored, or we guessed it wrong and he has fun watching our theories. :naughty:

Or he is lost in the desert (again... didn't we think that already a year ago or so? :roftl:).

Yes! Dear @Prisca please could you whisper to him? :pray:

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 8:56 PM, Hero said:

You missed Spit Spit Spit! 

Oh, how could I have missed this title? :facepalm::doh::blush:

Can you forgive me? :sorry:

On 1/6/2023 at 8:56 PM, Hero said:

Make it the secret surprise track

Done, I edited the albums post. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Yes! Dear @Prisca please could you whisper to him? :pray:

Sorry sorry :sorry:, I wasn't online. (I know it's hard to believe, but even I have a life without Mika sometimes. 😅)

Dear Mika :bye:,

Why don't you get in touch? I hope you are well. :original:

Will you wait until we find out what you meant by "Where To"? :confused: That could take a while! :lol3:

At least we found out what your plant and camel album will be called and the songs on it. :lmfao:

That's something too, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Can you please give a sign of life?

:puppy_eyes::pray:

:fairy:

Thank you! :flowers2:

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 3