Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, prepare the Japan tour. Emirates has a stopover in Dubai, for example.

He only plays 2 gigs there in 5 months. I doubt he goes there personally to do that. 

Maybe he is going on holiday in an exotic place :dunno:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I would rather say a private concert in Dubai. He did it before some years ago. For Cartier?

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:
  • Yes, could be. :thumb_yello:

Well, for the moment there is no signs from his band members. So anything is possible.

And this is what we love here in this thread :lol3:

interested rubbing hands GIF

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

He only plays 2 gigs there in 5 months. I doubt he goes there personally to do that. 

Maybe he is going on holiday in an exotic place :dunno:

I don't know, I don't think he would take a holiday now just before the premiere of the film. I guess wherever he's going, it's for work. :dunno_grin:

Dubai, something for the film, plus a private gig (make it worth his time), maybe seeing a show or meeting friends in the area, then going on to... somewhere. 

Or... he tried the mudpack, maybe he's checking the exfoliating properties of the Dubai sand. :lol3:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

I don't know, I don't think he would take a holiday now just before the premiere of the film. I guess wherever he's going, it's for work. :dunno_grin:

Hm, the premiere is only in February, so he could go on a 1-2 week holiday in New Zealand or so? :dunno_grin: But I'd agree with you, the shirt he was wearing on the plane looked more like a business outfit than a holiday one. As someone said on the updates thread, the movie production company is in Dubai. Maybe he'll get a private pre-screening of the movie, meet the actors (and the camel :camel2: :teehee:), do some promo,...

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm telling you, he'll have a full skincare range out before the year's done. 🤣 SC23 by MIKA, in association with DIVIE. :biggrin2:

:lmfao: I'd happily put the mud from his field on my face, if it helps to look 15 years younger, like he does. :roftl: Tho he'd probably charge at least 100€ for a small bottle of mud, if it has these magic powers. :naughty:

• Haha 4

Doesn’t Mika usually take a holiday in January? It could be a holiday destination, eventually. But I rather think he flew first class for a business trip first in Dubai. It makes sense he would want to be as comfortable as possible to overcome jetlag as fast as he can.
Or he just got a really good deal with all the miles he has acquired over the years :biggrin2:

From Dubai on the world is open!! He could be flying back to Europe, but he may also fly further to Asia. 

My guess: 

He will fly to an exotic island to do some yoga on the beach and have as much ayurveda tea as he can possibly have, to cleanse his body from all the indulgences he had over the holidays.
After being completely zen, he will be inspired to write very out of the ordinary rhythms and songs and will surprise us in 2023!

Oh and of course he will feel even taller amongst people who are even smaller than him. Giving whole new meaning to “stand out in the crowd”, quite literally. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Doesn’t Mika usually take a holiday in January? It could be a holiday destination, eventually. But I rather think he flew first class for a business trip first in Dubai. It makes sense he would want to be as comfortable as possible to overcome jetlag as fast as he can.
Or he just got a really good deal with all the miles he has acquired over the years :biggrin2:

From Dubai on the world is open!! He could be flying back to Europe, but he may also fly further to Asia. 

My guess: 

He will fly to an exotic island to do some yoga on the beach and have as much ayurveda tea as he can possibly have, to cleanse his body from all the indulgences he had over the holidays.
After being completely zen, he will be inspired to write very out of the ordinary rhythms and songs and will surprise us in 2023!

Oh and of course he will feel even taller amongst people who are even smaller than him. Giving whole new meaning to “stand out in the crowd”, quite literally. 

I hope he has already written new songs (apart from the soundtrak) :pray:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mellody said:

the shirt he was wearing on the plane looked more like a business outfit than a holiday one. 

It did, and it's puzzling me a bit. You'd think he'd want to be comfortable on the flight and wear a t-shirt or similar. Wearing the shirt suggests he was heading straight to a business meeting on arrival. But... he arrived very late at night, possibly after midnight. Surely he wouldn't be going to a meeting at that time? :dunno:

Who knows, maybe he just fancied a change. Or the t-shirt he wanted to wear hasn't recovered from the mud. :teehee:

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

It did, and it's puzzling me a bit. You'd think he'd want to be comfortable on the flight and wear a t-shirt or similar. Wearing the shirt suggests he was heading straight to a business meeting on arrival. But... he arrived very late at night, possibly after midnight. Surely he wouldn't be going to a meeting at that time? :dunno:

Who knows, maybe he just fancied a change. Or the t-shirt he wanted to wear hasn't recovered from the mud. :teehee:

Actually, I thought the shirt looked more like pajamas ( to be comfortable)

But then he was also wearing a cap

Edited by SusanT
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But on the other hand, do we need any decoration? Mika alone is the best one!!!

Happy So Excited GIF

Exactly.Mika insists on carrying too many things on stage. Like when he took the caravan. A caravan for this? :naughty:

11225431_767152923412744_366079419736953

He doesn't need to many "gadgets." His voice and a piano it's enough, at least for me.:wub2: 

Less is more :fangurl:

newc06.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Exactly.Mika insists on carrying too many things on stage. Like when he took the caravan. A caravan for this? :naughty:

He doesn't need to many "gadgets." His voice and a piano it's enough, at least for me.:wub2: 

newc06.jpg

good idea 

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

newc06.jpg

I loved the caravan though :wub2: It reminded me of my childhood happiest memories :wub2:

• Like 2

Well, he did strip things back for the Rev tour, wasn't that mostly big coloured balls or balloons?  For TROS we only had the fancy piano (aka the James Bond piano, aka the Inspector Gadget piano :teehee:) and sometimes some flowers, otherwise it was all in the outfits and performance. I remember in his birthday insta live before the Rev Tour he said he wanted to strip everything back and focus on the music being as good as it could be. 

Although I'm still waiting for him to bring a camel on stage. :naughty:

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, Hero said:

It did, and it's puzzling me a bit. You'd think he'd want to be comfortable on the flight and wear a t-shirt or similar. Wearing the shirt suggests he was heading straight to a business meeting on arrival.

Or he just likes to travel in a dress shirt :dunno_grin: Or he was meeting for dinner: if it is Dubai where he landed, he posted true to time, it means he arrived around midnight. And him having dinner at midnight is not too unusual :biggrin2:

(Look at us speculating :lol3: I hope he updates us where the “where to” is :wink2:)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or he just likes to travel in a dress shirt :dunno_grin: Or he was meeting for dinner: if it is Dubai where he landed, he posted true to time, it means he arrived around midnight. And him having dinner at midnight is not too unusual :biggrin2:

(Look at us speculating :lol3: I hope he updates us where the “where to” is :wink2:)

:wink2:

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another idea about Dubai (?)

Shooting a video for "Feels Like Fire"   - I wanted to write "Feels Like Camel"!!!!!! What a camel obsession!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Of it should be "Smells Like Camel" :bleh:

I also wonder what he is doing. If he were in another place, he would have written by now, wouldn't he? :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another idea about Dubai (?)

Shooting a video for "Feels Like Fire"   - I wanted to write "Feels Like Camel"!!!!!! What a camel obsession!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Of it should be "Smells Like Camel" :bleh:

I mispelt it as "Feels like Love" :floor:

• Haha 2

On 1/3/2023 at 10:34 PM, Hero said:

Well, he did strip things back for the Rev tour, wasn't that mostly big coloured balls or balloons?  For TROS we only had the fancy piano (aka the James Bond piano, aka the Inspector Gadget piano :teehee:) and sometimes some flowers, otherwise it was all in the outfits and performance. I remember in his birthday insta live before the Rev Tour he said he wanted to strip everything back and focus on the music being as good as it could be. 

Although I'm still waiting for him to bring a camel on stage. :naughty:

It best be a baby Tehu then, baby Tehu is so cute :wub2:

• Haha 3