Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 12/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, mellody said:

maybe back in the studio but not posting about it, because then his fans would say "but didn't you say you were finished?!".

This theory seems the most likely to me now. :naughty:

Why is he on stage tho in that theatre? Is he taking part in a play? Or filming something? Preparing a show? 

Edit: Just saw on the other thread that there's a play at that theatre, so maybe he has friends there and takes a look behind the scenes before watching the show.

Edited by mellody
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Why is he on stage tho in that theatre? Is he taking part in a play? Or filming something? Preparing a show? 

Visiting a friend on the crew? Getting tips on theatre direction for a new project? 

Or just snuck in for a laugh. 🤪😆

• Like 4

Just now, Hero said:

Visiting a friend on the crew? Getting tips on theatre direction for a new project? 

Or just snuck in for a laugh. 🤪😆

Yeah, I just edited my post because I read on the other thread about what's on in this theatre. 

If he's getting tips for a carnivorous plants stage design, I'll have to take my son to all of Mika's gigs - he's the biggest fan of carnivorous plants! :lmfao:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yeah, I just edited my post because I read on the other thread about what's on in this theatre. 

If he's getting tips for a carnivorous plants stage design, I'll have to take my son to all of Mika's gigs - he's the biggest fan of carnivorous plants! :lmfao:

That'll be a twist...

"Stuck in the Venus flytrap"

"Staring at the pitcher plant"

And of course...

"Treat me like your dinner"

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Hero said:

That'll be a twist...

"Stuck in the Venus flytrap"

"Staring at the pitcher plant"

And of course...

"Treat me like your dinner"

Any Other Plant

Carnivorous Plant You Are Beautiful

Over My Plant

We Are a Plant

Blame It on the Plants

I See a Plant

Good Gone Plant

One Foot Plant

Toy Plant

Pick Up Off the Plant

Lover Plant

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Any Other Plant

Over My Plant

We Are a Plant

Blame It on the Plants

I See a Plant

Good Gone Plant

One Foot Plant

Toy Plant

Pick Up Off the Plant

Lover Plant

And the name of this new album will be "The cactus  which  grew too much"  :tumbleweed: :bleh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 5

Btw, when he posted today that he's in Paris, I was first thinking "aww so nice of him to let us know! :wub2:", and then "ok, so my post about waiting for him to tell us is outdated now", and next "but who knows where he'll be tomorrow!" - and that gave me the idea of rewriting a few lyrics as a kind of theme song to this thread... :naughty:

So tell us, where is Mika gonna be on tour?

Where's Mika gonna be tomorrow,

When he posts, will he let us know?

when can we see our favourite star?

If we're there, how lucky we are!

We're gonna hope for news tomorrow!

Hm, I should write Xmas cards and take care of gifts, instead of rewriting lyrics... but if anyone's bored, feel free to improve/continue. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Any Other Plant

Over My Plant

We Are a Plant

Blame It on the Plants

I See a Plant

Good Gone Plant

One Foot Plant

Toy Plant

Pick Up Off the Plant

Lover Plant

Love this! :lol3:

Give me the Plant based music album now! 😁

• Haha 4

So apparently Mika's still in Paris, stuck in traffic and bored. :naughty: Nice of him to think of us and post a little random story. :wub2:

And we see, he's not ALWAYS going via motorbike in Paris... with the current cold temperatures it's relatable that he prefers sitting in a warm and comfortable Mercedes. :naughty:

• Like 4

So, where is he? Still in Paris but not telling us because he thinks we wouldn't believe it anyway that he's in the same city for more than 2 days? :teehee: Probably not in Miami yet, as I suppose Andy would be with him, and apparently he's still in Florence. Or maybe Andy stays with the girls? Maybe Mika stays in Europe too, because he's still working in the studio? Or maybe they're on their way to Miami today? So many options, lol! :lol3:

I wonder if he's preparing Christmas gifts for us... :newyear: - announcements of album(s) and tourdates? :cloud:  Or even a new song? Well, we can dream, right? :naughty: To be more realistic, I hope we'll at least get a Xmas message from him. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He is still or again in Paris. In this hotel.

Usually they prepare him the welcome gift.

But what had he been doing meanwhile?

I hope something for his fans :lol:

Hmm, as Michelle said on the other thread, maybe the video was taken late last night... I would say the food looks like it might be for breakfast, but as the curtains are closed, that speaks for it being dark outside when the video was filmed. Or he just closed them to avoid back light from the window. Or he had to get up very early this morning. So if it was a welcome gift from the hotel, maybe Mika was at one of the other studios meanwhile? Florence... or... I think in one interview he said the other studio is in Basel? He never posted from there (as far as we know), so maybe he's there whenever he disappears for several days? :teehee:

In the photo with the CDs he's in the studio, you can see the file he's working on in the background on the screen. I can't see a film track, so this might be for the album and not for the movie... but the top of the screen isn't visible, so maybe it's just cut off.

I'm in analyzing mood today. :naughty: Might be because I should clean up the house for Xmas and analyzing Mika's posts is much more fun than that. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1