Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

32 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Did you leave out a letter on purpose? :teehee:

Noooo. My keyboard is a little bit old. I need to press the keys hard or I won't get some letters, X is one of them. I didnt realize. Sorry :doh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Noooo. My keyboard is a little bit old. I need to press the keys hard or I won't get some letters, X is one of them. I didnt realize. Sorry 

No problem. :hug:

These sneaky old keyboards. That was one reason why I bought a new laptop. Almost all the numbers no longer work and many letters don't work either. But the laptop is not even that old. :facepalm:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“Where did I drop my gummy bears”

”Soooooo…. this is interesting”

”Putting my heart why my mouth is, is anatomically impossible”

”I wonder if I could get a tan if I hold my shirt like this”

“I am massively confusing my fans and I am loving it”

Perez Hilton now sells CBD gummy bears :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

No problem. :hug:

These sneaky old keyboards. That was one reason why I bought a new laptop. Almost all the numbers no longer work and many letters don't work either. But the laptop is not even that old. :facepalm:

I used to have one like that because my husband had opened it to fix it but several letters were gone in the process so I had to use the visual keyboard on the pc..you might want to try it @Mikasister Juste type "visual keyboard" in the search field to make it appear.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

I used to have one like that because mt husband had opened it to fix it but several letters were gone in the process so I had to use the visual keyboard on the pc..you might want to try it @Mikasister Juste type "visual keyboard" in the search field to make ot appear.

Yes, I used that too. There was no other way. But you are clearly slower when writing. And if it's only letters that you rarely use, I guess it also works with the normal keyboard. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I know what he’s doing! He’s looking for HOPE. The necklace broke down last weekend during the gig. 

Oh no! Did he get all the pieces back, or do some fans have an extra souvenir? 

Stealing Mika's hope, shame on them. :naughty:

I hope Zuleika can fix it. Or make a new one. :yes:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Missing parts? :roll1:

Honestly, I'm a bit worried about the ladies looking for ice cream under Mika's T-shirt. :blink:

That's further down and it doesn't help to look under the T-shirt unless you have x-ray vision. And with X-ray vision it would not be necessary to look under the T-shirt. :teehee:

• Haha 4

On 9/24/2021 at 9:24 PM, Hero said:

Dear Mika

Please post another photo soon. Your last one is causing all sorts of problems. Thank you! :pray:

The one with the car isn't any better, lol! :lmao: But he listened to you. :mf_rosetinted:

On 9/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, Hero said:

Oh no! Did he get all the pieces back, or do some fans have an extra souvenir? 

Stealing Mika's hope, shame on them. :naughty:

I hope Zuleika can fix it. Or make a new one. :yes:

He gave us a little bit of hope to take home with us. :mf_rosetinted: But as Michelle said, it's just the necklace, not the Hope writing. They'd have thrown away the beads, we only saved them. :dunno_grin: (tho ofc I'd be happy to return the bead to Mika if he wants it back :bleh:)

Continuing the discussion from the other thread:

43 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think “KM❤️“ it’s the new “OM2206”. We will have a new obsession to analyze what it might mean 🙈

And in a year from now he will feed us new initials just to keep us occupied 🤣

Maybe it's all initials, to please his fans, one letter per year. Y'know, like in "Song for whoever" by The Beautiful South. Last year all fans whose name starts with the letter O could be happy (maybe the 2206 was supposed to be hearts, lol!), and this year it's K. :mf_rosetinted: :lmfao: Gonna take a while at this pace til he's through the alphabet. :roftl:

It's not as much fun tho if he only posts it in a story and not on Twitter, so we can only post our theories here. :naughty: (wise of him... :mf_rosetinted:)

• Haha 4

On 9/23/2021 at 10:16 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

“Where did I drop my gummy bears”

”Soooooo…. this is interesting”

”Putting my heart why my mouth is, is anatomically impossible”

”I wonder if I could get a tan if I hold my shirt like this”

“I am massively confusing my fans and I am loving it”

When I see that pic I can't help but think of what it feels like to have a hair somewhere in your shirt and go looking for it intensely, because the damn thing keeps tickling you and you can't find it. :lmao:

Ok that wasn't my first thought when I saw the pic, but I prefer to post the second thought, because I don't want to end up in the NC as well. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

When I see that pic I can't help but think of what it feels like to have a hair somewhere in your shirt and go looking for it intensely, because the damn thing keeps tickling you and you can't find it. :lmao:

When I read this the first thing I thought “sure, that was your first thought” :lol3: 

but then you were admitting to it that it wasn’t 🤣 

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

When I read this the first thing I thought “sure, that was your first thought” :lol3: 

but then you were admitting to it that it wasn’t 🤣 

One weekend in Paris and you already know me too well. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I wonder if he has even written the letters and heart in the dust on the car or maybe he just saw it and thought he'd film it, because it's such a nice and random sign of love where you wouldn't expect it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

One weekend in Paris and you already know me too well. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I wonder if he has even written the letters and heart in the dust on the car or maybe he just saw it and thought he'd film it, because it's such a nice and random sign of love where you wouldn't expect it. 

We don’t actually see him draw it just film it he might just think it was sweet 

• Like 3