2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

Got my dress! :biggrin2: When I unpacked it, I was sure I'd send it back, because it looked and felt a lot cheaper than what I paid for it. A very light polyester fabric. But then I tried it on, and it just fits perfectly and in fact looks elegant yet playful, which is the style I like - I probably never would've tried it on in a shop, but glad I did. :dunno_grin: This is it: https://www.zalando.de/maje-ramia-maxikleid-vert-mal21c0am-m11.html?selectedsizes=40,42,44,L,M (actually from a Parisian designer label, lol! :naughty: https://eu.maje.com/en/judith-milgrom/Judith_Milgrom.html)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

Got my dress! :biggrin2: When I unpacked it, I was sure I'd send it back, because it looked and felt a lot cheaper than what I paid for it. A very light polyester fabric. But then I tried it on, and it just fits perfectly and in fact looks elegant yet playful, which is the style I like - I probably never would've tried it on in a shop, but glad I did. :dunno_grin: This is it: https://www.zalando.de/maje-ramia-maxikleid-vert-mal21c0am-m11.html?selectedsizes=40,42,44,L,M (actually from a Parisian designer label, lol! :naughty: https://eu.maje.com/en/judith-milgrom/Judith_Milgrom.html)

That looks really good and I love the green! I can’t wait to see how it looks on you, but I’m sure it is stunning, because the blue dress looked really good on you as well :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

That is gorgeous, I bet it looks great on you! I see what you mean about the pattern mimicking Mika's suit, it's really nice. What colour shoes are you going for? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

That is gorgeous, I bet it looks great on you! I see what you mean about the pattern mimicking Mika's suit, it's really nice. What colour shoes are you going for? 

black shoes, I suppose. Maybe boots, like the Model. I haven't tried it out yet, but I basically only have black shoes or beige ones, so there isn't a big choice. 😅

• Like 2

So it seems there's 2 groups for Saturday night after the concert, those who want to go wait at the film studio, and those who prefer to go back to their hotel to watch the final on TV. 

At the moment the latter option is more appealing, he'll be tired after the concert and the live and wanting to rest for the Sunday concert, doesn't seem right to impose on him. (plus warmth and comfort :teehee:). I'm not staying at the Mercure, does it have a lounge we can have a viewing party in? :yay:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

So it seems there's 2 groups for Saturday night after the concert, those who want to go wait at the film studio, and those who prefer to go back to their hotel to watch the final on TV. 

At the moment the latter option is more appealing, he'll be tired after the concert and the live and wanting to rest for the Sunday concert, doesn't seem right to impose on him. (plus warmth and comfort :teehee:). I'm not staying at the Mercure, does it have a lounge we can have a viewing party in? :yay:

Or, option 3, rush to the recording after the show. :teehee: http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/596/the_voice_all_stars - It's not on their website yet, maybe on Monday - but thanks to the MFC ticket fairy we know how it works, those who want to be at the Friday recording of TheVoice will need to go to the Saturday one from 11pm as well.

I don't know about a lounge with TV at the Mercure, but I think @holdingyourdrink knows the hotel, or can ask Erik, who used to work there.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

he'll be tired after the concert and the live and wanting to rest for the Sunday concert, doesn't seem right to impose on him.

Sure, we should not impose ourselves on him. But I guess if he just wants to leave, he'll find another exit where we're not. :naughty:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Sure, we should not impose ourselves on him. But I guess if he just wants to leave, he'll find another exit where we're not. :naughty:

Or just drive by, maybe wave from the car. Luckily he has gotten better at taking care of himself and only stops to meet fans if he feels like it.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know about a lounge with TV at the Mercure, but I think @holdingyourdrink knows the hotel, or can ask Erik, who used to work there.

I just asked Erik, he recommends to not ask upfront (which ultimately means reserving a conference room) but to spontaneously look and ask about it on Friday, to see what the possibilities are. If there isn’t a football match on Saturday evening they need to see a rerun of in the lobby who knows? :wink2:

In the rooms are also TVs, so for those who want to watch together and have friends staying at the Mercure that is also an option 😊

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hero said:

e'll be tired after the concert and the live and wanting to rest for the Sunday concert

It's the last night of The Voice Allstars. I don't think he'll just go to sleep after the final. But it's possible that he prefers go somewhere with the other coaches instead of hanging out with us. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

….no punctuation whatsoever in my last message :facepalm: this is however how I talk in real life, people beware!!

(Ask Karin, she was dead tired after hanging out with me the whole day :biggrin2:

Your sentences are well written, just a bit long. My mother writes in telegram style. :lmfao: There isn't many punctuation. :teehee:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hero said:

I just checked the weather forecast and it looks a bit wet that weekend. Brollies up! 

Where I looked, it only rains on Friday. But we will see... :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

There is only one exit from the studio. So Mika just does not stop while leaving it in his car. And usually he leaves the studio as the last one. So you should be ready to wait till maybe 1am - 1:30 am. Without being sure if he stops.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

(Ask Karin, she was dead tired after hanging out with me the whole day :biggrin2:

That was due to lack of sleep, no credits to you for that! :naughty:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

But it's possible that he prefers go somewhere with the other coaches instead of hanging out with us. :dunno_grin:

:shun: He saw the Voice judges all the time but most of his fans not for the last 1,5 years, he should get his priorities right! :sneaky2: :bleh:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I just checked the weather forecast and it looks a bit wet that weekend. Brollies up! 

20 minutes ago, krysady said:

Screenshot (195).png

I prefer this one: :teehee:

20211016_162050.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

It's the last night of The Voice Allstars. I don't think he'll just go to sleep after the final. But it's possible that he prefers go somewhere with the other coaches instead of hanging out with us. :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There is only one exit from the studio. So Mika just does not stop while leaving it in his car. And usually he leaves the studio as the last one. So you should be ready to wait till maybe 1am - 1:30 am. Without being sure if he stops.

there is usualy a party after the final , so be ready to rather wait till 2 AM or more ....:naughty:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Where I looked, it only rains on Friday. But we will see... :dunno_grin:

It's too early to have a reliable forecast

The best one I've found so far is this one :

La météo agricole Paris_ - Prévisions meteo à 10 jours et observations (lameteoagricole.net)

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5