2022 - Mika @ Caribana Festival, Crans-près-Céligny, Switzerland - 16 June

Prisca

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I hope the new South African variant does not cancel concerts again as it seems that things are getting  worse  :sad:

I don't think so. The vaccination also protects against this variant, just less well. :original:

I'm talking about the summer festivals, I have little hope for Vars. :emot-sad:

• Like 3

On 11/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

My versatility goes even beyond drinks :das: 

On 11/25/2021 at 2:12 PM, Hero said:

:lmfao: I'm not asking. I'm imagining, but I'm not asking. 

I have photo proof. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, I don't know how the camel story will evolve next year.

But we can come to Caribana with small plush camel toys.

We can wave them during the show or trow them on the stage.

Next day we will find in the Swiss press an information that Mika has been attacked by a troop of camels!!!!

image.png.b9e7f0bcc6926704f744daa4f8ff507e.png

image.png.d7460b8441a02329ceb640ef3c8e92a1.png

I think that would actually be a nice and cute idea. Of course, it also depends on how the camel story continues. :lol3:

And Mika would have toys for his nephew and niece afterwards. :biggrin2:

:camel3:

• Haha 2

It's still a while until June and the rules are likely to change by then (these are the latest as of today), but on this page you'll find the entry requirements for Switzerland (available in EN, FR, IT and DE):

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Prisca said:

I think that would actually be a nice and cute idea. Of course, it also depends on how the camel story continues. :lol3:

And Mika would have toys for his nephew and niece afterwards. :biggrin2:

Today I saw on TV a short video from US about Teddy Bear Toss.

Well, it's for a charity purpose action known for last 30 years.

But could you imagine a Camel Toss action at Mika's gig????? :roll1:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Today I saw on TV a short video from US about Teddy Bear Toss.

:floor:

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But could you imagine a Camel Toss action at Mika's gig????? :roll1:

Yes I could, but the question is, will we find enough people to join in the action? :lmfao:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The answer is : NO. 

:lol:

We simply give a plush camel to all of the spectators at the festival and tell them to which song they have to throw the camels on stage. :naughty:

• Haha 1

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

6000 people in the venue , 6000 plush camels for  - I don't know 15 CHF a piece = 90'000 CHF. OK 

Run Away GIF

:lmfao:

Ok, I should have specified "all". :doh: But it would already be funny if 20 people at the front rows threw camels onto the stage. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:lmfao:

Ok, I should have specified "all". :doh: But it would already be funny if 20 people at the front rows threw camels onto the stage. :biggrin2:

It's not really a good idea - at a gig in Lebanon people threw cushions on to the stage and Mika wasn't very happy about it.  Being hit by a deluge of heavy items isn't fun. :no:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, silver said:

It's not really a good idea - at a gig in Lebanon people threw cushions on to the stage and Mika wasn't very happy about it.  Being hit by a deluge of heavy items isn't fun. :no:

I had only thought of small plush camels. And not on Mika, but on the stage. :dunno_grin:

2 minutes ago, silver said:

I remember he even said he's tired of stuffed toys being thrown at him on stage. There's also a video from one of his gigs ( can't remember which one) where a girl threw a stuffed toy at him and he threw it back at her visibly annoyed ( the girl complained later on twitter).

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, silver said:

.. and then he mentioned several times in some interviews that it was one of the amazing moments :wink2:

Example in this one - when he was talking about crazy fan actions and th Baalbek festival

I think all depends on the context.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, silver said:

Camel masks would make him laugh (or Miguel moustaches).

Depends on how close people are to him, right? I have a hard time imagining him seeing mustaches or masks any further than the people right up next to the stage, but it could still be funny. Or what about something like this?

image.thumb.png.61b477ddb733a6ed67067017d037d3ef.png

https://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/plush-camel-hat

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

Depends on how close people are to him, right? I have a hard time imagining him seeing mustaches or masks any further than the people right up next to the stage, but it could still be funny. Or what about something like this?

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

if you throw that hat on the stage I can imagine him putting it on his head as he has done with hats, crowns, glasses and other gadgets in many gigs. :naughty:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

if you throw that hat on the stage I can imagine him putting it on his head as he has done with hats, crowns, glasses and other gadgets in many gigs. :naughty:

I imagine! :lol3:

• Haha 4