Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

9 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Prisca he posted is located in Milan:thumb_yello:

Thank you Paola. :hug:

Why don't I get any notification lately when Mika posts something. :blink:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I got one, but at least an hour after he posted.

So beautiful these Magic Piano ads on the big video screens! :fangurl: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Why don't I get any notification lately when Mika posts something

Me neither. I've checked my settings in insta and also the app settings on my phone. It's weird. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Me neither. I've checked my settings in insta and also the app settings on my phone. It's weird. :dunno:

I have "unfollowed" and "refollowed" Mika, maybe that helps? :dunno_grin:

There also seems to be a novelty. You can now like the stories (on your phone), but only the person who posts sees it....

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

I have "unfollowed" and "refollowed" Mika, maybe that helps? :dunno_grin:

There also seems to be a novelty. You can now like the stories (on your phone), but only the person who posts sees it....

Yes, there's a like button for the stories since last week... and also I can finally take part in the "share your fave photo of..." thing that sometimes pops up in stories - I didn't have that feature until just recently.

Somehow I couldn't get myself to unfollow Mika, not even for a second. There's no logical reason for that, but I just wouldn't mentally be able to hit the unfollow button. :dunno_grin: Instagram always has times when their notifications don't work properly, but so far it always got back to normal at some point. Anyway would be interesting to know if your approach worked. I know I've said this before, the last time that IG notifications didn't work, but I think we need some Mika posts and stories for scientific research on the IG notification function. :naughty: :fisch: (nah, actually just because I miss him, but I always do when he doesn't post for a while, so I need to find better reasons :dunno_grin:)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, there's a like button for the stories since last week... and also I can finally take part in the "share your fave photo of..." thing that sometimes pops up in stories - I didn't have that feature until just recently.

Somehow I couldn't get myself to unfollow Mika, not even for a second. There's no logical reason for that, but I just wouldn't mentally be able to hit the unfollow button. :dunno_grin: Instagram always has times when their notifications don't work properly, but so far it always got back to normal at some point. Anyway would be interesting to know if your approach worked. I know I've said this before, the last time that IG notifications didn't work, but I think we need some Mika posts and stories for scientific research on the IG notification function. :naughty: :fisch: (nah, actually just because I miss him, but I always do when he doesn't post for a while, so I need to find better reasons :dunno_grin:)

The funny thing is that I get the notifications when MFC posts something, but not Mika. :dunno_grin:Let's see if my strategy worked. :lol3:

• Haha 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbQaIb3lo7v/

mikainstagram

In two weeks I will walk on stage again in Boston on a new tour. This feels like we are opening the door to the next phase. What a journey the touring and shows have been over the last 16 years. How lucky I feel to do this for a living and to have so many accompanying me for so long. Sometimes it has to be said, so, thank you. ❤️

April 2 - Roadrunner, Boston MA
April 5 - Kings Theater, New York, NY
April 7 - Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC
April 9 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
April 11 - Theatre du Palais Municipale de La Baie, Sageunay, QC
April 13 - History, Toronto, ON
April 15 - Coachella, Indio, CA
April 17 - San Francisco, CA, Fillmore
April 20 - El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
April 22 - Coachella, Indio, CA

(Tickets from my website, link in bio)
#Coachella2022 #MikaOnTour #TheRiteOfSpring
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbQaIb3lo7v/

In two weeks I will walk on stage again in Boston on a new tour. This feels like we are opening the door to the next phase. What a journey the touring and shows have been over the last 16 years. How lucky I feel to do this for a living and to have so many accompanying me for so long. Sometimes it has to be said, so, thank you. ❤️

April 2 - Roadrunner, Boston MA
April 5 - Kings Theater, New York, NY
April 7 - Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC
April 9 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
April 11 - Theatre du Palais Municipale de La Baie, Sageunay, QC
April 13 - History, Toronto, ON
April 15 - Coachella, Indio, CA
April 17 - San Francisco, CA, Fillmore
April 20 - El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
April 22 - Coachella, Indio, CA

(Tickets from my website, link in bio)
#Coachella2022 #MikaOnTour #TheRiteOfSpring