Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

3 hours ago, mellody said:

@silver I was talking about the playlist, that has nothing to do with the forum... but in fact the video @Anna Ko Kolkowska posted of Mika's story doesn't show for me either, and that probably IS the forum software.

2 hours ago, silver said:

I can't see the playlist either

I can't see the playlist either -- I thought it was just me.  But as Karin said that's nothing to do with the site.

The videos not showing is a site issue, so I've turned off the "theme"  -- apparently that's conflicting with the recent site changes, not a tech support issue.

We'll have to figure this out... may take a while...

• Like 1

I've fixed the problems with the quote & like buttons, photos and videos, so hopefully it's working again for everybody now. :thumb_yello:

But the playlists still don't show. I wonder if it's only for some countries? Or maybe you need to be subscribed to amazon music or something? :dunno: As I said, it's not really a problem for me, as I won't listen to it anyway... but would be interesting to know why a link that Mika posts only seems to work for some people, but not for others. :blink: And I would have taken a look, just out of curiosity to see what other songs are on there.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

But the playlists still don't show. I wonder if it's only for some countries? Or maybe you need to be subscribed to amazon music or something?

Try this link instead:

https://music.amazon.com/playlists/B08FXHDV4B?marketplaceId=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&musicTerritory=GB&ref=dm_sh_tLoBppkn4heJfJKIUD0vLLz0s

The YoYo remix was there originally but it's not now :(

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Try this link instead:

https://music.amazon.com/playlists/B08FXHDV4B?marketplaceId=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&musicTerritory=GB&ref=dm_sh_tLoBppkn4heJfJKIUD0vLLz0s

The YoYo remix was there originally but it's not now :(

Still tells me that it's not available anymore. :dunno:  Might really be geotagged or something.

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Still tells me that it's not available anymore. :dunno:  Might really be geotagged or something.

That's so strange, I don't know why Amazon would region lock a playlist 🤔

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I've fixed the problems with the quote & like buttons, photos and videos, so hopefully it's working again for everybody now. :thumb_yello:

It's working only with the rainbow theme, but there's no arrow. On the simple Default theme I can't quote, can't see pics or videos, but I have the arrow :aah:

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

It's working only with the rainbow theme, but there's no arrow. On the simple Default theme I can't quote, can't see pics or videos, but I have the arrow :aah:

Well you'll have to decide which you prefer :wink2:

7 minutes ago, silver said:

Well you'll have to decide which you prefer :wink2:

I'll have to stick with the rainbow one... back to the endless scrolling :sweatdrop:  I hope the issue will be fixed soon though.