MFC - get together - NY - April 4th?

Sivan

NYC MFC Get-Together  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be a part of the MFC Get-Together in New York on 4 April 2022?

• Yes, count me in!
    • It depends on the price.
    • No, I'd rather do something else.

I'll start a list of all the payments I've received tomorrow, so you all know.

Also, I meant to mention earlier -- Manuela Ganzerla, who is staying across the street from the venue, has hired a car already to take her from Brooklyn to dinner and back. If anyone wants to share with her, let her or me know. She's @Manu Ganzerla you might know her from our Instagram lives.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Adprice said:

I’m not seeing it? Payment for what and mushrooms?? I’m lost 

Payment for the dinner on 4 April. Deb has not yet posted the list of people who have already paid. :wink2:

A dish has mushrooms, not that important...

40 minutes ago, Adprice said:

I’m not seeing it? Payment for what and mushrooms?? I’m lost 

Hi Angela - this is the main post with details of the dinner and payment:

On 3/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, dcdeb said:

Thanks everyone.

So... here are the particulars.

WHO: MIKA FAN CLUB

WHAT: PRE-SHOW GET-TOGETHER

WHERE: GIGINO AT WAGNER PARK, 20 BATTERY PLACE, NEW YORK, NY 10004 / (212) 528-2228

WHEN: MONDAY, 4 APRIL 2022 AT 6 P.M. TO 8:30 P.M.

WHY: MIKA!

WP-2021-Winter-Pre-Fix-Menu-1-column-With-Dates-for-website-1187x1536.jpg

*Any substitutions/changes will be charged ala carte.

Beverages will be charged upon consumption.

Prix Fixe dinner is $35/person + 8.875% tax = $38.10

Please Paypal to dcdeb@cox.net prior to evening of the dinner.

I'll put the balance of the meal on my credit card and we will settle up additional charges (beverages, gratuity, any other incidentals) individually afterward.

Thanks so much!

So looking forward to this evening! (And the one after it, too, of course!) :fangurl:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hero said:

We'll be there during sunset, we might have a nice colourful sky backdropping the Statue! Good photo op.  Basically, please don't rain. :crossed:

That was my hope! If the weather's nice enough we'll be seated outdoors, otherwise we'll be inside. But either way I think the view will be great!

• Like 4

If anyone wants to get together before our dinner on April 4 please private message me. I’m staying in Midtown Manhattan April 2 through April 6. I am flying back to Houston  Texas around 10 AM on April 6.

I’m looking forward to our get together on April 4 and I can’t wait to meet everybody. I’m sure we will be taking a lot of pictures. If anybody wants to ride with me from Midtown Manhattan to Brooklyn and back to Midtown Manhattan for the dinner on April 4 and Mika’s concert on April 5, please let me know, please private message me. ❤️

OK, this is weird... I could swear I posted the list of payments that I've received so far, but it has disappeared! :eek:

So let's try this again -- I'll update this list as we go along...

1. @Prisca

2. @holdingyourdrink

3. @Hero

4. @NaoMika

5. @JulioM

6. @MaureenG

7. @Marab

8. @Manu Ganzerla

9. @Chiara 83

10. @Adprice

11. @kreacher

12. @tiibet

13. @Sivan

14. @Stefania Serafin

15. @wiki M

16. @lyli21

Also coming:

@Romy04

@RAK1

@Anilado

@Tillymilo

@valerria

And ME of course! I don't want to forget to count myself! :insane:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Andrea going all Instagram influencer on us during sunset :lol3:

One thing I am not! :lol3: But you can do the classic slo-mo flicking your wet hair backwards move. 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot believe I will be in mid town Manhattan two weeks from tomorrow and seeing Plaza Suite on Broadway.  I promise I will look at all your posts from Mika‘s Boston concert once I get out of the Broadway show back to the hotel..  

if y’all want to get together April 3 or before the dinner on April 4 and please let me know. I’m in Midtown   Manhattan the entire time I’m in New York April 2-6. If y’all want to share a car with me from Midtown Manhattan to go to our dinner in Brooklyn on April 4 and to Mika’s concert on April 5 please let me know.

I’m hoping we can get together before Mika’s April 5 concert or after. I am flying back to Houston at 9:00 in the morning April 6. 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, dcdeb said:

OK, this is weird... I could swear I posted the list of payments that I've received so far, but it has disappeared! :eek:

1. @Prisca

2. @holdingyourdrink

3. @Hero

4. @NaoMika

5. @JulioM

6. @MaureenG

7. @Marab

8. @Manu Ganzerla

9. @Chiara 83

10. @Adprice

11. @kreacher

12. @tiibet

13. @Sivan

Also coming:

@Romy04

@Stefania Serafin

Hey @Digital Love ♫you need to be on this list!!! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hey @Digital Love ♫you need to be on this list!!! 

Hello! Thanks for thinking of me, just caught up with the entire thread.  I would have loved to be there, but I already have family plans that evening.... I will be there in spirit and cannot wait to see you all so soon!!!

Edited by Digital Love ♫
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Digital Love ♫ said:

Hello! Thanks for thinking of me, just caught up with the entire thread.  I would have loved to be there, but I already have family plans that evening.... I will be there in spirit and cannot wait to see you all so soon!!!

Too bad you can’t join us, but YES! We will see eachother soon enough :wink2:

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, dcdeb said:

1. @Prisca

2. @holdingyourdrink

3. @Hero

4. @NaoMika

5. @JulioM

6. @MaureenG

7. @Marab

8. @Manu Ganzerla

9. @Chiara 83

10. @Adprice

11. @kreacher

12. @tiibet

13. @Sivan

Also coming:

@Romy04

@Stefania Serafin

Thanks so much @Deb Koma:) You should have received also my money now. See you all soon :yay:

• Like 3

Just bumping for anyone who might not have seen this yet. I know not everyone checks the forum every day.

A few people I thought were coming aren't now, so we're just 18, it seems. Which means the restaurant would still have room if we added a few more... so let me know if you're interested!

Just 11 days away! :wootjump:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Just bumping for anyone who might not have seen this yet. I know not everyone checks the forum every day.

A few people I thought were coming aren't now, so we're just 18, it seems. Which means the restaurant would still have room if we added a few more... so let me know if you're interested!

Just 11 days away! :wootjump:

Sounds like great little group (with room for more!), where we all get a chance to get to know eachother even more! I am looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

• Like 6