Mika as a judge for "The Piano", Channel 4 UK, 2023

Kumazzz

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

What colour tie? You know, for co-ordinating accessories. 😁

In my imagination the tie was black, don't ask me why. Maybe because black is elegant? smilie_denk_14.gif

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Good news from Deb, we'll get some tickets for this for the fanclub! :cheer: We don't know yet how many, anyway I think no one has to rush to buy an expensive membership. :dunno_grin:

Thanks for relaying the message, Karin. Yes, I've been told we'll be getting some tickets, just waiting on more details.

57 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh crap. :doh:Too quick! 

Though, what kind of tickets? Up in the balcony or near the stage? 

Well, supposedly this is a special allocation that Mika arranged just for fans, so I hope they're good seats. Or are all the seats general admission and you get what you get? :dunno:  I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Well, supposedly this is a special allocation that Mika arranged just for fans, so I hope they're good seats. Or are all the seats general admission and you get what you get? :dunno:  I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.

We don‘t know yet if they will he numbered seats or like you say, GA. We know as little as you do :lol3:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Well, supposedly this is a special allocation that Mika arranged just for fans

:fangurl:

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

so I hope they're good seats. Or are all the seats general admission and you get what you get? :dunno:  I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.

At this point, we don't know for sure that the pre-sale is happening tomorrow. When I called them this morning, they said it might be delayed and they were waiting for final details. Just keep watching the website for updates. 

Wait. What if it was Mika's ticket request that delayed it? That would be too funny. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Thanks for relaying the message, Karin. Yes, I've been told we'll be getting some tickets, just waiting on more details.

Every time I hear that Mika keeps a bulk of tickets for his fans my heart melts ♥️

Heart Love GIF by xxiyaa

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Good to know Deb! Thanks for letting us know. I am thinking to go to London, to support Mika and to live a new adventure with my friends Mika-fans😍

I think Mika wants us close in the venue but maybe he cannot decide where exactly🤔...I don't know 😅

It's already a lot to have a ticket 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Every time I hear that Mika keeps a bulk of tickets for his fans my heart melts ♥️

Heart Love GIF by xxiyaa

Actually, that and the fact that Deb considers coming, make me think that I should give it a try to carefully ask my husband if he'd take the kids for 2 days... 😅🙈 I wouldn't travel to London for 2 Mika songs - but for seeing @dcdeb again, after I missed meeting her in Rome due to the cancellations, that's a different story. :teehee: :wub2:

• Like 7

On 10/4/2022 at 4:34 PM, NaoMika said:
Lang Lang and Mika guide four astonishing musicians on a journey from playing on public pianos in train stations around the UK to the Royal Festival Hall stage.

THU 10 NOV, 7PM

Oh, it looks like they deleted all the details about the performers and repertoire from their website! Probably because it's supposed to be a secret who gets to the final rounds. 🙈

• Like 3

Seeing as people going can't talk about their experiences afterwards, I'm assuming then that means you won't be allowed to film the event with cameras/phones.

Fear not friends for I have the solution for you, Bond style gadgets!*

😁

Camera Pen that you can easily hide in your shirt pocket

41xaLLkyTZL._AC_SY780_.thumb.jpg.f4c9186b1ceb51ec92861d56adccd105.jpg

Spy glasses! 

41nNYK3V3KL._AC_SY780_.jpg.ce2929904f13078fc1f24bc8a4f9e4fe.jpg

These are real gadgets available on amazon btw! 😁

Now anyone can become an agent of Mika's Secret Service!

*(PSA: This is a joke! I do not condone unsolicited videos that invade people's privacy! Use these at your own risk!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

Actually, that and the fact that Deb considers coming, make me think that I should give it a try to carefully ask my husband if he'd take the kids for 2 days... 😅🙈 I wouldn't travel to London for 2 Mika songs - but for seeing @dcdeb again, after I missed meeting her in Rome due to the cancellations, that's a different story. :teehee: :wub2:

It is always a good reason to give a try.

On the other hand I am not sure if Mika will sing.

As it's a piano contest I can imagine something similar to The Voice. 

But anyway I love watching Mika at work. I hope he will be on the stage - or maybe in the front row (sort of X Factor table) to observe and comment the performances. Of course with Lang Lang.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It is always a good reason to give a try.

On the other hand I am not sure if Mika will sing.

As it's a piano contest I can imagine something similar to The Voice. 

But anyway I love watching Mika at work. I hope he will be on the stage - or maybe in the front row (sort of X Factor table) to observe and comment the performances. Of course with Lang Lang.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't planning to travel just for Mika. Especially if it's just one hour... well I'm not sure about that, aren't TV show filmings usually much longer?! However, traveling to meet my fellow MFCers is a better motivation. :biggrin2: - and if Mika gives tickets to MFC, it means he wants to see his fans there, and won't think "oh no, not you again, this isn't a gig so what are you doing here?!" :lmfao:🙈 And that's a nice prospect. :wub2:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yeah, that's why I wasn't planning to travel just for Mika. Especially if it's just one hour... well I'm not sure about that, aren't TV show filmings usually much longer?! However, traveling to meet my fellow MFCers is a better motivation. :biggrin2: - and if Mika gives tickets to MFC, it means he wants to see his fans there, and won't think "oh no, not you again, this isn't a gig so what are you doing here?!" :lmfao:🙈 And that's a nice prospect. :wub2:

The anticipation, the planning, seeing MFC friends… that’s the best part. And I love to see Mika in another setting, even if it means he doesn’t sing. I can’t believe we are planning to go - it is much sooner than we thought! I am so excited! ❤️

• Like 4

OK, so I'm travelling down by train on Wednesday arriving just after 3pm. There Thurs and Fri, and train back either Sat or Sun depending on what everyone else is doing. 

We need a calendar entry setting up for attending. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hero said:

OK, so I'm travelling down by train on Wednesday arriving just after 3pm. There Thurs and Fri, and train back either Sat or Sun depending on what everyone else is doing. 

We need a calendar entry setting up for attending. 

@mellody  or @silverhave the magic power to do this :wink2:

Enjoy yourselves everyone who gets to see Mika there :huglove:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

It would be amazing to see you in London Karin!

Actually this event comes unexpected so much more exciting! I didn't expect to see you all so soon:wink2:

I hope @dcdeb will be able to come as well!:yes:

• Like 2

Hi. I’m impaired with my eyesight at the moment so am finding it very difficult to follow. Please could someone tell me where I need to look to try and get tickets please. I am also about to log onto training which isn’t helpful! 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, kath said:

Hi. I’m impaired with my eyesight at the moment so am finding it very difficult to follow. Please could someone tell me where I need to look to try and get tickets please. I am also about to log onto training which isn’t helpful! 

Hi Kath,

Here you can buy tickets if you're member of the Royal Festival Hall:

https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/classical-music/piano?eventId=916451

That pre-sale should start today 10.00 UK time, but is not yet certain.

Unfortunately, we do not yet know how it works with the tickets for the MFC.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kath said:

Thank you very much x 

With Mika things are never simple for some reason :itsok: Even amazon won't let me buy his songs unless I use an amazon prepaid card :loco:and that's just one example among others...but even if we strive Mika is always worth it :thumb_yello: :huglove:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kath said:

Thank you very much x 

Ok, the pre-sale for members has started on time, but tickets for the front stalls cannot be bought with it, only rear stalls and balcony.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, the pre-sale for members has started on time, but tickets for the front stalls cannot be bought with it, only rear stalls and balcony.

Thank you Prisca :flowers2::hug:Do you have a link please? Or is it on the same site? 

Edited by crazyaboutmika