Hi from Germany!

jatspeedy

Hello everyone!

I kinda missed introducing myself when I first joined so I thought I'd do it now. Better late than never I guess! My name is Kimberly, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Germany. While Mika was not a new name to me and I had heard of him before (mainly because Relax was a big hit that was constantly on the radio when I was younger), I really only became interested in him shortly after Eurovision. I really liked his performance there, but didn't become a fan immediately. Instead, I saw a TikTok like a week after Eurovision of him performing Platform Ballerinas and I really liked it so I listened to that song and that song only for a few weeks. Then I decided to give the rest of his music a try and the rest is history!
Since I liked him and his music so much, I also went to the concert in Verona and had an amazing time there. It was definitely the best concert I've been to this year and might even be one of the best concerts I've ever attended (though One Direction in 2013 is still hard to beat lol). 
I'll also be at the recording of The Piano next week because apparently I can't get enough of Mika :D Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

• Like 6

Hi Kimberly and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:. Mika is like a drug, a good one. He's addictive, and he also is a medicine. Take a look at this thread. I'm sure you'll like it. Enjoy the  forum. :wink2:

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC !

@jatspeedy I'm Eriko from Japan.

You are so lucky, went to Verona and coming to London recording !! I envy you, have fun next week. :boing:

Thank you! And yes, I consider myself to be very lucky to have seen him in Verona and to see him again in London 🥰 I definitely don't take that for granted!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jatspeedy said:

Hello everyone!

I kinda missed introducing myself when I first joined so I thought I'd do it now. Better late than never I guess! My name is Kimberly, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Germany. While Mika was not a new name to me and I had heard of him before (mainly because Relax was a big hit that was constantly on the radio when I was younger), I really only became interested in him shortly after Eurovision. I really liked his performance there, but didn't become a fan immediately. Instead, I saw a TikTok like a week after Eurovision of him performing Platform Ballerinas and I really liked it so I listened to that song and that song only for a few weeks. Then I decided to give the rest of his music a try and the rest is history!
Since I liked him and his music so much, I also went to the concert in Verona and had an amazing time there. It was definitely the best concert I've been to this year and might even be one of the best concerts I've ever attended (though One Direction in 2013 is still hard to beat lol). 
I'll also be at the recording of The Piano next week because apparently I can't get enough of Mika :D Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Hello and welcome @jatspeedy! I’m Lindsey from Indiana, USA. The first song that made me a true Mika fan was Dear Jealousy after a couple months of listening to some of his most popular songs here and there (Lollipop, Origin of Love, etc.), so I can understand how it took some time to become a fan. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the concert and I hope you have fun at the recording! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Kimberly! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

PS: The recording of "The Piano" was amazing as Mika with us after the show. :wub2:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...